Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MITHRAS 2 »Middleschool - Metins finest« [START AM 14.04.17 - 15:00]

Discussion on MITHRAS 2 »Middleschool - Metins finest« [START AM 14.04.17 - 15:00] within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/13/2017, 22:44   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ston3d View Post
Naja die Items laufen ja perma ab, für Leute die Berufstätig sind ist es halt schon sehr minus, wäre dafür das ihr die Zeit doch lieber auf 10 Tage setzt aber dafür die Zeit nur beim Tragen abläuft oderso
ich hab noch nie einen server gesehen, auf dem das der fall war. warum also die forderung?
Old 04/13/2017, 23:17   #242

elite*gold: 130
War ja nur nen Vorschlag
Old 04/13/2017, 23:41   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elana. View Post
Wenn Du auch IS-Items haben willst und keine 50 EURONEN in der Hose hast, kannste vorbeikommen und mein Haus putzen, solltest in ca. 6 Stunden fertig sein, dann haste deine $50 BUCKS &' brauchst nicht mehr "weinen"
Oder man kauft sich für 10€ nen 30 Tage M2bob Key, bottet und verdient dadurch wie auf Shiro 4k€

Warum kommt keine Bugatti Werbung im Fernsehen? Richtig wer sich einen Bugatti leisten kann schaut nämlich kein RTL

Viel Erfolg euch für den Start und ein erfolgreiches botten
Old 04/14/2017, 00:16   #244

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 5,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSpeakUser3 View Post
Oder man kauft sich für 10€ nen 30 Tage M2bob Key, bottet und verdient dadurch wie auf Shiro 4k€

Warum kommt keine Bugatti Werbung im Fernsehen? Richtig wer sich einen Bugatti leisten kann schaut nämlich kein RTL

Viel Erfolg euch für den Start und ein erfolgreiches botten
Zum Glück schaue ich RTL, kann mir dadurch nun 2 Bugattis leisten!!!!

Viel Glück beim Start
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2017, 00:37   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liemae View Post
Wenn ihr euch keinen Itemshop oder ähnliches leisten könnt, und aus diesem Grund rumjamemrt wie kleine Kinder die keinen Lutscher beim einkaufen bekommen, geht einfach arbeiten.

Ein Itemshop dient dazu den Server und das Team für ihre arbeit ( und diese geht nunmal über ein Jahr oder auch länger ) zu unterstützen, dafür bekommt ihr als Gegenleistung eine Unterstützung für das InGame.

Ich hab die komplette Beta durchgespielt, und habe alles ohne Itemshop und geschafft, habe selber getestet in einer Gruppe wie es ist wenn man sich den Itemshopstuff selber erfarmt. Mein Fazit : Es ist machbar, besser und rockt mehr!
Itemshop wasn't even available in the beta so of course you did without. The actual discussion should be about 170% vs monsters and 11k TP. With 170% monsters there is no point in playing as a group because you can do everything solo. And for the 11k TP will ruin PvP, the same with 10% crit and 10% max TP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zecifer View Post
sieht sehr gut aus, die Kritik am Itemshop ist überzogen, vor allem weil durch quest erhaltbare mounts stärker sind als die aus dem Itemshop und alles andere später auch ingame von bossen droppbar ist.
Like I have already said many times, this point if invalid. Please name me a successful P server where the IS was not droppable in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk14freak View Post
Die gute, alte Metin2 Community
sobald ein Server kurz vorm Start ist, sieht man diese IS Diskussionen.

Also wer heutzutage diesem rumgeheule seine Aufmerksamkeit schenkt,
der weiß nicht, wie die Metin2 P-Server Sektion läuft. Man kann das hier schon fast als Tradition vor einem Serverstart betrachten

aber nochmal für die Killer unter euch:
Is wird gebraucht, damit man 1. den Server am leben erhalten kann und
2. macht man nicht einen P-Server um die Kraft der Freundschaft zu verstärken oder spaß zu haben,
sondern um einfach Moneten zu machen, ist einfach Fakt. Und wer über IS rumheult, der wird zu 90%
sowieso nichts im IS kaufen, auch wenn der SA die Preise auf 15Euro senken würde. Denn Kinder heulen rum bis sie etwas haben, um damit dann nicht mehr zu spielen
Nothing is wrong with the IS prices, its the bonuses provided. Also we understand it is needed, but we also have the expectation for it to be well balanced. Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by He3o Sippel View Post
Ich verstehe nicht, wieso könnt ihr nicht erst den Server antesten und DANN urteilen.
Zudem hast du wohl nicht die Beta angespielt oder?
Beta didn't even have IS open, practically making all beta excuses negligible.
Old 04/14/2017, 00:50   #246

elite*gold: 14
Received Thanks: 1,556
Luna Elite kannst du deutsch verstehen bzw lesen aber nicht schreiben?
Old 04/14/2017, 00:50   #247

elite*gold: 7
Azrael Pet is 30% instead of 50% if I remember correctly

so atleast something
Old 04/14/2017, 01:11   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Velox View Post
Luna Elite kannst du deutsch verstehen bzw lesen aber nicht schreiben?
Hello, I understand just as much as translator websites allow me. I choose not to translate my English to German because it ends up funny and most people can speak English. Regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2017, 01:19   #249

Schaut super aus, wird angezockt!
Old 04/14/2017, 02:33   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Elite View Post
Itemshop wasn't even available in the beta so of course you did without. The actual discussion should be about 170% vs monsters and 11k TP. With 170% monsters there is no point in playing as a group because you can do everything solo. And for the 11k TP will ruin PvP, the same with 10% crit and 10% max TP.

Like I have already said many times, this point if invalid. Please name me a successful P server where the IS was not droppable in-game.

Nothing is wrong with the IS prices, its the bonuses provided. Also we understand it is needed, but we also have the expectation for it to be well balanced. Regards

Beta didn't even have IS open, practically making all beta excuses negligible.
Hello my worrying friend.
I'd like to clarify some things for you that you got wrong.

1.The ITEMSHOP wasnt available throughout the Beta because it wasnt finished at the Time. The Itemshop Items however were included in the testing process. We started out with lvl 1 and the standart start items (The Amulet and the Boar). We simultaneously tested the start(LvL 1 - 75) with some selected people and by ourself aswell. We took in consideration: the time to level up, the time you need to farm farm aswell as the balance of normal bosses in that specific levelrange(including the Death Reaper), to make sure you are able to kill them without any single piece from our Itemshop. Thats how we handled the testing of every levelrange. You also cant do everything Solo, even when you buy every single Item from our Itemshop, since you are required to be a part of a Group for every Dungeon except the Demon Tower (ranging from 2 - 5 people being required!) and to take on your next possible Point: No, You cant Solo it when u have a Dragon Shaman with you, even when you are stacked with every single Itemshop Item. The Dungeons and the Bosses simply require more People to beat them. (You can only argue the fact that you need less groupmembers when u have someone with full Itemshop, but its still not possible to solo) BTW: You need a Group with up to 8 members to beat our new Dungeons, using both a Dragon and Heal Shaman for Buffs and the Heal aswell. So The only thing that you will aquire by purchasing every single Item will be faster Metin farming and gaining Levels faster. The 11k HP will just make it more comfortable since they are not needed to farm Metinstones.
PvP Part: You can disable every single Buff / Pet and so on in our Duel Manager so they have no impact when it comes down to a Duel. They will also be disabled in our Arena System by default.
The only thing that you cant disable AT THE MOMENT are Costumes, so there is that. But its already in queue for upcoming changes.

2. Why would we have to name a successful P Server where the System was different than ours? You have answered yourself. You are able to drop IS Items on every successful P Server... Thats one of the reasons why we made every single Itemshop Item (Except Costumes) available through Gameplay. Hell, You can even get better Items Ingame by simply fullfilling Quests. They are Accountbound so only the people putting in the effort will be able to get them.

3. I was talking about the provided bonuses in "1." but I am just using this chance to clarify some things about the Itemshop. The Itemshop was not designed for people to buy every single Item available since you simply dont need them or even all of them. We decided to provide more Items that vary in Bonus and price range so that somebody who doesnt want to pay / cant pay for a fully packed Itemshop packet has some other possibilitys to still get some Ingame help. Besides being able to farm up and buying Itemshop items Ingame for Yang. We try to bring back the MMO part of Metin2 and make it less of an NSFW Skyrim with some actual people around you who most of the time have even worse dialog options than most NPC's, where u can buy or create modded/more powerful Weapons to speed through everything ingame on your own. Metin2 is arguably the only MMO people try to approach in a Singleplayer manner and thats not how an MMO should be approached. So we tried to change it with our Server concept (Which was working flawlessly in Beta)

4. should be explained throughout 1. 2. and 3.

Kind regards Keen
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2017, 04:37   #251

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealKeen View Post
Hello my worrying friend.
I'd like to clarify some things for you that you got wrong.

1. You also cant do everything Solo, even when you buy every single Item from our Itemshop, since you are required to be a part of a Group for every Dungeon except the Demon Tower (ranging from 2 - 5 people being required!) and to take on your next possible Point: No, You cant Solo it when u have a Dragon Shaman with you, even when you are stacked with every single Itemshop Item. The Dungeons and the Bosses simply require more People to beat them. (You can only argue the fact that you need less groupmembers when u have someone with full Itemshop, but its still not possible to solo) BTW: You need a Group with up to 8 members to beat our new Dungeons, using both a Dragon and Heal Shaman for Buffs and the Heal aswell. So The only thing that you will aquire by purchasing every single Item will be faster Metin farming and gaining Levels faster. The 11k HP will just make it more comfortable since they are not needed to farm Metinstones.
PvP Part: You can disable every single Buff / Pet and so on in our Duel Manager so they have no impact when it comes down to a Duel. They will also be disabled in our Arena System by default.
The only thing that you cant disable AT THE MOMENT are Costumes, so there is that. But its already in queue for upcoming changes.

2. Why would we have to name a successful P Server where the System was different than ours? You have answered yourself. You are able to drop IS Items on every successful P Server... Thats one of the reasons why we made every single Itemshop Item (Except Costumes) available through Gameplay. Hell, You can even get better Items Ingame by simply fullfilling Quests. They are Accountbound so only the people putting in the effort will be able to get them.

3. I was talking about the provided bonuses in "1." but I am just using this chance to clarify some things about the Itemshop. The Itemshop was not designed for people to buy every single Item available since you simply dont need them or even all of them. We decided to provide more Items that vary in Bonus and price range so that somebody who doesnt want to pay / cant pay for a fully packed Itemshop packet has some other possibilitys to still get some Ingame help. Besides being able to farm up and buying Itemshop items Ingame for Yang. We try to bring back the MMO part of Metin2 and make it less of an NSFW Skyrim with some actual people around you who most of the time have even worse dialog options than most NPC's, where u can buy or create modded/more powerful Weapons to speed through everything ingame on your own. Metin2 is arguably the only MMO people try to approach in a Singleplayer manner and thats not how an MMO should be approached. So we tried to change it with our Server concept (Which was working flawlessly in Beta)

4. should be explained throughout 1. 2. and 3.

Kind regards Keen
Hello, a few questions and clarity issues.

For #1: Is healer shaman absolutely required for the end game dungeons? Also about the PvP, with the dual system can you disable active items like rings/loli? And about the costume change coming that actually sounds good and well needed. Ultimately, you are saying that in the arena all IS will be disabled, yes or no?

For #2: I think you have misunderstood. I am stating that people defending the IS setup are using the excuse that all/most of the IS is droppable in-game. If it wasn't droppable in-game server would be dead and all P servers already have in-game IS, therefore it is not an excuse for the setup of the IS which is of course personal bias.

For #3: For 50 Euro a month plus droppable in-game people will easily have full IS. I don't know why, but for some reason, people assume that anyone who opposes the IS is a little kid with no money. 50 Euro is nothing for some (myself included). However, if server is truly group oriented with full IS character being unable to solo end game is very good. Perhaps I should give you and the team more credit. I'll check it out tomorrow along with many to see the endgame and then decide if I continue to play or not.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/14/2017, 06:56   #252

Alles schön und gut.
Doch die Tatsache, dass ein Spieler knapp 200% Monster zu Anfang an haben kann, zu jemandem der bei 10% liegt. Ai ai ai
Old 04/14/2017, 08:15   #253

um wv uhr startet der server denn?

edit: 15 Uhr
Old 04/14/2017, 10:02   #254

Heute gehts los!
Old 04/14/2017, 10:15   #255

Sehr schöne Vorstellung. Ich hoffe die Optik hält was sie verspricht. Sieht mal wieder nach einem Server aus der langhaltig Spaß machen kann!

Wird auf jeden Fall angezockt.
Closed Thread