Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Command teleporter (C++)

Discussion on [Release] Command teleporter (C++) within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Talking [Release] Command teleporter for player (C++)

Hello world last night at around 5 am bored me and I created a short teleport order in minutes.

What is this order?

- Order can be used for teleporting a player.
- By accessing the / teleport <number> you have to choose one of the numbers that are in the map settings.
- Each map has a configuration proposed for the minimum and maximum level.

- You can teleport a map if you do not have the required minimum.
- You can teleport a map if you level higher than the configuration map.
- List of papers default starts from 1 to 13.
- You can not enter a number less than 1.
- You can not enter a number greater than 13.
- You can not enter characters than numbers.
- When you tried to use the command without arguments will show the list as the number of error information, as well as where you enter a character or use / teleport show_list.

*You can add as many maps you want.
- Everything is configurable.
- Must have knowledge of C++ 0.1% to add more maps.

Download link:

Thanks
18 Users
Old 08/31/2016, 18:28   #2

elite*gold: 150
I won't use it, but this could be useful for someone I think

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Cyber

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Old 09/01/2016, 11:29   #3

elite*gold: 17
Thanks for release but its not really usefull, so why? ^^ is /go c to much?^^
Old 09/01/2016, 11:36   #4

elite*gold: 0
1. if(NULL == ch) can be if(!ch)
2. you should check it before you call the methods
3. why does nobody use std::string? i mean, its c++, not c

Old 09/01/2016, 13:09   #5

I think you're dizzy bro, this command is for the players, not staff.

You do not see that I made with restricted maximum minimum level, teleportation star etc?

I see that they are uncomfortable or when they post something and do releases, and comment on topics ugly. But the threads filled with Scammers Resellers and not say nothing?
No one is forced to use what I post, if you are uncomfortable, you can simply close the page after you've viewed and ready, no one forced you or nobody asked you, would you use it? If you want to give a thank you for the code you can do with a simple button thanks, no need to bring arguments that I use that I do, I will not go to the mountains and the sea, my grandmother is gone Hollywood I live in France and etc.

You think someone interested about this?

You do not even read all the code primarily as talking nonsense.
"Already there are command / go ', wtf? I think you drink too much drinking last night.

You compare that command with this command? You do not see that here is a command very simple and more advanced compared to a quest normal and more efficient, everyone has quests server ring you teleport, why not something newer and better? You gave / teleport 4 and bam you are teleported away.

Please do not criticize pointless, and as for the code if you're better than me, you are free to create a new thread with your code professionist. There is no word offensive to anyone, but I notice that every time you post different stuff epvp then, there are plenty of people who attack people and make calls unexpected indirectly without any sense of life.

Fixed:
Code:
for (int iRequest_vegas = 0; iRequest_vegas < _countof(szTeleportConfig); iRequest_vegas++) {

ch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, szTableNameMaps[iRequest_vegas], szTeleportConfig[iRequest_vegas][2], szTeleportConfig[iRequest_vegas][3]);
}

Code:
1.There is no need to point something useless.
2. Just another little thing will not be able to reach the main function of the beam as it requires a digital argument.
3. Because it is much sexy.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2016, 13:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SGA]Vegas View Post
Code:
2. Just another little thing will not be able to reach the main function of the beam as it requires a digital argument.
true but coding standards br0
Old 09/10/2016, 02:06   #7

#Update link
Old 09/10/2016, 03:19   #8

The Black Market: 105/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,633
Definitly usefull, thanks for RLS my friend
Old 09/10/2016, 11:35   #9

Quote:

You do not see that I made with restricted maximum minimum level, teleportation star etc?

I see that they are uncomfortable or when they post something and do releases, and comment on topics ugly. But the threads filled with Scammers Resellers and not say nothing?
No one is forced to use what I post, if you are uncomfortable, you can simply close the page after you've viewed and ready, no one forced you or nobody asked you, would you use it? If you want to give a thank you for the code you can do with a simple button thanks, no need to bring arguments that I use that I do, I will not go to the mountains and the sea, my grandmother is gone Hollywood I live in France and etc.

"Already there are command / go ', wtf? I think you drink too much drinking last night.

You compare that command with this command? You do not see that here is a command very simple and more advanced compared to a quest normal and more efficient, everyone has quests server ring you teleport, why not something newer and better? You gave / teleport 4 and bam you are teleported away.

Please do not criticize pointless, and as for the code if you're better than me, you are free to create a new thread with your code professionist. There is no word offensive to anyone, but I notice that every time you post different stuff epvp then, there are plenty of people who attack people and make calls unexpected indirectly without any sense of life.

Fixed:
Code:
for (int iRequest_vegas = 0; iRequest_vegas < _countof(szTeleportConfig); iRequest_vegas++) {

ch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, szTableNameMaps[iRequest_vegas], szTeleportConfig[iRequest_vegas][2], szTeleportConfig[iRequest_vegas][3]);
}
Code:
except for the classes metin2 almost never used any c++ code (some auto_ptr maybe and a few other usage for the stl) but metin2 was orignally coded with c not c++. it's better some times to stay with c tho
Old 09/10/2016, 21:53   #10

elite*gold: 17
Quote:

why are u so fkn salty? calm down little girl wtf u dont have to flame someone for no reason wtf. You dont write that it is a special for PLAYERS. "Command teleporter for player" in the head is not enough.

Tags
c++, epvp, metin2, teleport, vegas

« [Release] Reichsmap von .Noctem | [MINI-RELEASE] Patcher »