Discussion on [Release]Inventory Safebox [C++ && Python] within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.
Well, I don't really like the way that YMIR goes - to send a packet to the server that just sends a packet back with no information. You could just call the function of the interfaceModule "AskSafeboxPassword" and remove the check to be near of the safebox npc (which you've already done) so it will be faster and without unnecessary packets. For this you've to give the uiInventory a handle to the interfaceModule (just create a variable in the uiInventory called "self.interface" and refer this to the "self" variable in the interfaceModule after the interface creates the inventory) and call the "self.interface.AskSafeboxPassword()" function. This way that you told does work but it's not very nice..
Anyways, thanks for the release.
Da dasselbe bereits mit dem Itemshop vorimplementiert ist, bietet C++ wohl die bessere und sowieso elegantere Lösung, halte die C2Q-Kommunikation jedoch hier auch nicht für unangebracht.
[Python-Release] Inventory Bonus Dialog 04/26/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 91 Replies Hey e*pvper's!
I saw like this window on a pic on this forum, and I wrote it for all.
So I make pub is my which I wrote 3-4 or 5 hrs and I translate to english and german languages.
I think not needed too big instruction for the usage, only put the files their correct places and perfect.
uiinventory.py --> root files
inventorywindow.py --> locale/** files (locale/**/ui/)
+ My little portable/injectable version, but that a new window, not inventory.