Can you patch an unpacked client 02/07/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies Is it possible to have an autoupdater to work on a non packed client?
I find the pked client and updating sucks and can corrupt alot....So i wasnt sure if anyone knew if it was possible to autopatch a non packed client?
Thanks for any answers
Unpacked Dekaron 4.6.18 & TzPhQy Patch 03/13/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies Credit to the bot patch goes to MasterHeart but I unpacked the .exe myself this morning so give thanks please.
If I am missing giving credit to someone just tell me and you will be added. <<<Reason is i didn't see a unpacked dekaron posted yet and some noobs were asking for it. The patch and .exe are in the .rar just delete old version.dat in your bot folder and place this one on there and with the .exe place it in here:C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2MOONS\bin
and use GG Killer to launch...