Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Security System (Imcomplete)

Discussion on Security System (Imcomplete) within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/17/2014, 16:41   #16

elite*gold: 906
Received Thanks: 4,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanusPT View Post
#Closerequest.
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Security-System - Lua / MySQL
11/11/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 37 Replies
Funktionen (questlib.lua): pid = pc.get_player_id() function pc.set_auth(id, pw) if string.len(id) > 12 or string.len(pw) > 12 then syschat("Deine ID & dein Passwort dürfen max. 12 Zeichen haben!") return elseif string.len(id) < 3 or string.len(pw) < 3 then syschat("Deine ID & dein Passwort müssen mind. 3 Zeichen lang sein!")
bypass security system in woon ro
11/26/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
please help me out with this, how to bypass security system in bot, or any macro to answer automatically in bot thanks people love this site:mofo: hi please help me :)
Help trying to bot in L2 Interlude with System NProtect security
03/04/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello... Well i'm playing in a Interlude server with NProtect system... when i log without the oficial system or with ig/oog bot it disconnect me after some seconds... anyone knows a way to evade this? some servers with this protection: BRL2 Server Interlude 500x L2 Black - Inauguracao em 03.03.2012 L2WarPlace Servidor Brasileiro Interlude Thanks...
Did Yahoo change the security system?
05/12/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hello guys i wanted to buy acc but it's verified to yahoo and when i told the seller it's not safe he told me that i can't acsses with s/a while the verifed mail to yahoo is active i tried with my email when i was in the verifed email screen of my yahoo i choosed i can't acsses this bla bla bla ...... and my yahoo got block for 12 hours so is that right?
need a DB security system
06/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
i need a db security system and a lille help to host my server 24/7 not my original server a new one ill make this friday or tuesday and tell ya guy OK?