Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dif to change the horse name

Discussion on Dif to change the horse name within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dif to change the horse name

Hello!
I am looking dif to change the horse name with the space and with Polish characters.

Reggards,
Kwiatmix
Old 03/21/2014, 17:13   #2

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 2,746
Hello,

this is a "no questions" section and file requests are not allowed.
#closerequest

kind regards
Old 03/21/2014, 17:32   #3

elite*gold: 906
Received Thanks: 4,399
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP!]Horse change name quest
01/15/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello all epvp members :awesome: I need GAME file, that on it works sugar for horse . Can you help me? Or do you know where to download it/how to mod old game? I want level display with it. And how to delete dropped yang for 2 minutes? I'm giving thanks! DE: Hallo an alle Mitglieder epvp :awesome: Ich brauche GAME-Datei, die auf ihr Pferd für Zucker funktioniert. Können Sie mir helfen? Oder wissen Sie wo es zu downloaden / mod, wie man alte Spiel? Ich möchte Pegelanzeige mit ihm....
[Help]Horse change name quest and teleports
01/09/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello all epvp members. Can you tell me, what should I do, to make quest fot horse change name. Already I have: -Your quest -2010 bin -2010 game with level display -added horse.set_name in quest functions -added horse_name in mysql>player And it doesn't work. Can you tell me what should I do? New quest? Or what? And 2nd question is that, the teleport doesnt work... I stay at him. There is a "Yongan ..." if I press alt, but no teleporting ;< Please help me!
[Help]Horse change name quest
12/18/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi all E*pvpers <3 I saw a movie on YouTube when someone made a quest, what changes horse name. Do you know how to do it? I tried to add horse.change_name to questfunctions, but then my quest doesn't work.