Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SAMMELTHREAD] Game Source Changes

Discussion on [SAMMELTHREAD] Game Source Changes within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/01/2014, 23:21   #61

elite*gold: 0
Where is the file build.sh ?
Since the game that is located in mainline_released\mainline_sg\Srcs\Server\game\src ?
Old 01/01/2014, 23:22   #62

elite*gold: 191
Received Thanks: 2,594
I disagree using the Source of Metin2.
Okay, all we have done until now is not legal, everyone knows that. Creating difs or libs for changing little parts in the game.
But the Source?
Guys, no one likes it, if someone steals his source (and uses it for his own profit).. (except the minecraft people)......

Just my little opinion..
If i were Ymir or webzen, i would destroy the section now. This has become too heavy.. We could bring Metin2 to its ruin..

Greetz, Mijago
Thanks
18 Users
Old 01/01/2014, 23:25   #63

Okay.
And what you need me to upload? What do
because I run? Sorry for being so incomprehensible. A little more can you write?
Old 01/01/2014, 23:29   #64

elite*gold: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewHun View Post
Okay.
And what you need me to upload? What do
because I run? Sorry for being so incomprehensible. A little more can you write?
Why do you bother? You obviously have no clue about programming and still want to compile "your own" game core? Go learn some basics first and then come back with the intention of implementing new stuff in the game core, if you can, that is.

@Mijago: Ich kanns kaum abwarten das diese ganze Sektion hier nieder geht. Das wird ja hier noch schlimmer als richtige warez sites. Als ob das pub machen nicht genug war.. dann noch den ganzen kram mit sowas supporten.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/01/2014, 23:33   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend2007 View Post
Why do you bother? You obviously have no clue about programming and still want to compile "your own" game core? Go learn some basics first and then come back with the intention of implementing new stuff in the game core, if you can, that is.

@Mijago: Ich kanns kaum abwarten das diese ganze Sektion hier nieder geht. Das wird ja hier noch schlimmer als richtige warez sites. Als ob das pub machen nicht genug war.. dann noch den ganzen kram mit sowas supporten.
+1..

Alright.. U dont know anything on programmingi&compiling and Finalbuilder, why want to compile source!?

Maybe want translate game loading text to own language :d hahaha
Old 01/01/2014, 23:39   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ok View Post
+1..

Alright.. U dont know anything on programmingi&compiling and Finalbuilder, why want to compile source!?

Maybe want translate game loading text to own language :d hahaha
I was just so curious example: upload the
project to a folder and run it at that. instead I
grafted it ... thanks
Old 01/02/2014, 00:00   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mijago View Post
Okay, all we have done until now is not legal, everyone knows that. Creating difs or libs for changing little parts in the game.
But the Source?
Guys, no one likes it, if someone steals his source (and uses it for his own profit).. (except the minecraft people)......

Just my little opinion..
If i were Ymir or webzen, i would destroy the section now. This has become too heavy.. We could bring Metin2 to its ruin..

Greetz, Mijago
What do you mean by destroying the section?
Old 01/02/2014, 00:06   #68

Received Thanks: 5,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mijago View Post
But the Source?

Just my little opinion..

Greetz, Mijago
You wont ruin that game, there are other games which still are alife and the sourcecode was published years ago.

If you really respect the property of others, you shoudnt play or host a private server. They got millions of €'s from all kind of players, so they have to protect it. If someone crack's my software i'll make more securety in it...and if i can i complain it to the police.

They know it for years that there are thousands of privat servers and each new serverfiles was published, why they dont put that money into more securety?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2014, 00:13   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMann016 View Post
You wont ruin that game, there are other games which still are alife and the sourcecode was published years ago.

If you really respect the property of others, you shoudnt play or host a private server. They got millions of €'s from all kind of players, so they have to protect it. If someone crack's my software i'll make more securety in it...and if i can i complain it to the police.

They know it for years that there are thousands of privat servers and each new serverfiles was published, why they dont put that money into more securety?
I agree, YMIR should've added more security since the release of the Daroo Files back in 2010. But they didn't, and now their whole source code as been released. It's only their fault for not being cautelous.

Kind Regards,
ReBirTH
Old 01/02/2014, 00:16   #70

mit gmake kann man den source in mainline_sg nicht mehr packen
Old 01/02/2014, 00:19   #71

Received Thanks: 6,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Nightwulf_ View Post
mit gmake kann man den source in mainline_sg nicht mehr packen
Man muss es nur fixen und schon geht es, aber was erzähle ich dir das eigentlich - Du wirst sowieso gleich wieder nach 'nem Tutorial fragen :-D
__

There won't be much releases around the source, cuz' clearly nobody can write anything in C++ and the guys who can or learning it won't release it, I'm sure about this.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/02/2014, 00:25   #72

elite*gold: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNiice View Post
There won't be much releases around the source, cuz' clearly nobody can write anything in C++ and the guys who can or learning it won't release it, I'm sure about this.
^ this!
Old 01/02/2014, 00:27   #73

ich weiss die 1 datei nach gmake geht aber auch nicht
Old 01/02/2014, 00:28   #74

I'm out of it from subject, but the official source of the Metin 2 was released?
All threads that talk about source seems they were excluded.
Old 01/02/2014, 00:29   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNiice View Post
Man muss es nur fixen und schon geht es, aber was erzähle ich dir das eigentlich - Du wirst sowieso gleich wieder nach 'nem Tutorial fragen :-D
__

Interesting, by saying those words won't make people that actually know how to code C++ more friendly towards you.
Closed Thread