Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Skill over P - ServerSide

Discussion on [RELEASE]Skill over P - ServerSide within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 06/03/2013, 18:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
sorry but how can I upgrade the skills?
Old 06/03/2013, 18:22   #17

Can u write pseudo code?
Ty for release
Old 06/03/2013, 18:23   #18

so i think this release is good for those how know the rest. and for me,and for the 90% of the other people,is no usefull
Old 06/03/2013, 18:24   #19

That dif is not complete. And the client part is needed also. PS:

Old 06/03/2013, 18:26   #20

Clientside is avaiable here:
The unpacker is easy to find (I've never tried to block it), I know it's not easy but if you know what you're doing you'll find out everything you need. You need also to patch launcher, there's only one byte to modify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwolf96 View Post
That dif is not complete. And the client part is needed also. PS:

Oh it's complete and it works perfectly, I'm still using it on my server since a lot of time. ( obviously no bugs )
No Rosik please (a differenza di te posto robe già testate u.u), you're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by drobee View Post
so i think this release is good for those how know the rest. and for me,and for the 90% of the other people,is no usefull
C'est la vie
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2013, 18:55   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cescoso View Post
The unpacker is easy to find (I've never tried to block it), I know it's not easy but if you know what you're doing you'll find out everything you need. You need also to patch launcher, there's only one byte to modify.

Oh it's complete and it works perfectly, I'm still using it on my server since a lot of time. ( obviously no bugs )

C'est la vie
Than why dont you just add the clientside part ? I mean there is no difference if I download the whole client which takes a bit because my internet isn't the best or you just upload the clientside part and everybody is happy ?
Old 06/03/2013, 19:30   #22

Quote:

C'est la vie
Why don't you post the clientside part? Aren't you a staffer of NewMetin3?
Anyway, I'm not sure that the skill damage will works propely, I reimplemented some functions entirely in c++ (6-7 months ago), because the skilldamage didn't worked.

(Ps. Io posto tutta roba testata :P)
Old 06/04/2013, 14:30   #23

Skill damage works in a different way, this means that over P damage is always the same. I used a lua script to make it grow as it should, in my opinion this is not the best solution but surely the easier. If you want to make it grow up using the game-file way, you've to increase dimension of skillpower array at config init or do any else workaround (not better than a lua script then). I'm New-Metin3 founder. Why am I not posting clientside? Because it's too boring, because I don't want to spend last 2 hours trying to remember all changes I've done.
Old 06/04/2013, 15:22   #24

Quote:
Skill damage works in a different way, this means that over P damage is always the same. I used a lua script to make it grow as it should, in my opinion this is not the best solution but surely the easier. If you want to make it grow up using the game-file way, you've to increase dimension of skillpower array at config init or do any else workaround (not better than a lua script then). I'm New-Metin3 founder. Why am I not posting clientside? Because it's too boring, because I don't want to spend last 2 hours trying to remember all changes I've done.
Come on, now I have to download the full client -_-
Old 06/04/2013, 16:51   #25

elite*gold: 20
Post the root and the locale decompiled and you not have to

"because I don't want to spend last 2 hours trying to remember all changes I've done."

This type of advertising to your server can not go very well .. advertising is done well or not done, is wrong with this kind of cheap publicity.
Old 06/04/2013, 17:19   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leizer View Post
Post the root and the locale decompiled and you not have to

"because I don't want to spend last 2 hours trying to remember all changes I've done."

This type of advertising to your server can not go very well .. advertising is done well or not done, is wrong with this kind of cheap publicity.
Dear,

usually people sell this kind of things, I've posted them to make you a favour, I don't really care at all about your dumb way to see pubblicity. So, you're welcome
Old 06/04/2013, 18:35   #27

Could you give DIF on game2089m ?? pls
Old 06/05/2013, 13:43   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardkorrek View Post
Could you give DIF on game2089m ?? pls
I think I don't have any copy of that game revision
Old 06/05/2013, 14:56   #29

Nice Thank you!
Old 06/30/2013, 15:17   #30

Here is the root is need something else tell me
Attached Files
File Type: rar pane.rar (246.3 KB, 73 views)
Thanks
1 User