Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Questing #1

Discussion on [Tutorial] Questing #1 within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 05/02/2013, 22:53   #31

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Remix. View Post
Code:
when login with pc.is_gm() begin
	send_letter()
end
An das Loginevent einfach die Bedingung, dass man GM ist, hängen.
Danke
Old 05/19/2013, 11:56   #32

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 126/1/5
hab's mir alles durchgelesen und einwandfrei verstanden.
Sehr gut gemacht
Old 05/20/2013, 00:49   #33

elite*gold: 0
Danke dir!
Dank dir hab ich ne quest geschrieben und sie klappt
Ma gucken erstmal weiter lernen

Wie macht man des denn bei 2 Itembelohnungen?

Also wills so einstellen das man

2kk Yang bekommt
15 Exos

Tags
how to, quest, questing, quests, tutorial

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Questing or grinding rdf
09/03/2012 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Hey guys, im wondering , which way is fastest to get 85 ASAP (as soon as possible with 35% looms+ guild10%) obviously spamming rdf as tank
so far the questing has been really lame
07/26/2012 - Guild Wars 2 - 4 Replies
I hope it gets better than what i have seen so far. In last weeks beta i was turned in a cat and hunted rabbits, i had to feed cows, i had to follow some wolf around to get credit for quest, and i had to pick up eggs off the ground and put them in a nest. these are just the stupid ass quest that i remember, there were many more. please tell me that this isnt it, these are some of the most care bear quest i have ever seen in a game. most of them i didnt even have to kill anything..... ...
[Tutorial] Questing Hacks
07/05/2011 - GunZ - 4 Replies
Questing with Witch Prooo Tutorial by DArgo2006 What you will need: Latest Witch hack Winrar http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwwsgrhQ Gx6mxiOOCRodN19I3TXA0frz3Df2iAPOWGk-icGrua&t=1 Ok so let's get started
Questing in NA
06/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
for some reason in mercury for cabal NA i cant turn in my quest...like it go to the corresponding npc and when i click on the last screen...nothing happens anyone have any idea y? bug maybe? i didnt do any of the quest and im lvl 50+ and now im trying to do them to get the port lux map piece and the very first quest "something about a missing expedition"..and when i try to turn in nothing happens...
Questing Vs Botting
06/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
i have a question...since alot of stuff evolves around questing in this game like getting combo lvl1 and people (like me) like to bot to have more free time how would we be able to get the required quests done......(not trying to be lazy) but is there a site i can go to or anyone have the important quests that need to be done like the combo level 1...i cant seem to be able to find combo lvl 2 since i bot and level quickly and have IRL stuff to do