Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need english quest files

Discussion on i need english quest files within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need english quest files

Hi all,

I have a metin2 p server. But server language is a deutch. i need a english p server files or quest files. Because i dont know deutch.

Thanks for help.

See you soon.
Old 12/11/2010, 17:00   #2

elite*gold: 1
Here are no english Questfiles,sorry :/ We have only german files.

(Sorry, if something is wrong,my english is bad)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2010, 12:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFearlessx View Post
Here are no english Questfiles,sorry :/ We have only german files.

(Sorry, if something is wrong,my english is bad)
No problem for english my english is worst

thanks for reply.
Old 03/13/2011, 22:47   #4

where can i find them?i will tanslate them in english and romanian .And post them here for those that are in need.I have them in chineese and ,i'm rusty on that language :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request English deviltower_zone.quest
10/22/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Need one plz :)
[KSRO]English files
05/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi all, i played in ksro an any time ago, and i was using a english patch i only remember i was need to use pk2 editor, and have 3 or 4 files with english text i remember was quest.*, item.*, but i dont remember all files and extension i look in almost all forum from elitepvpers and dont found nothing if somebudy have this files and pk2 editor and if can upload and post link here i will be very thankfull thank you for all and sorry for my very bad english
Rappels US English Files
04/26/2010 - Rappelz - 10 Replies
Doesa anyone know with files are responsible for English lenguage inside the game? If yes there would be probably a way to transfer it into KTS Rappelz files, and make it "more" english. By saying More I mean that new iteas would be alos in inglish (not like now as it is in nUpdater 365 English patch).
English - Reg files!
10/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
The reg files where originally Chinese, I took a little peak in the coding and manually translated almost everything for you. (All errors, registration page, Registration complete page, titles etc.) It's originally the Reg-page that Silkbotter posted in his thread. Except it's in english. For server configuration you just figure out what each thing does, or check the tutorial out in Silkbotter's thread. Heres the download Link: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email...
Quest Notice Window to English
09/15/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Please can anyone tell me how can i translate the Quest notice window to english? where can i find the file so i can edit or what do? Your help are Greatly appreciated!