Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English - Reg files!

Discussion on English - Reg files! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
English - Reg files!

The reg files where originally Chinese, I took a little peak in the coding and manually translated almost everything for you. (All errors, registration page, Registration complete page, titles etc.)

It's originally the Reg-page that Silkbotter posted in his thread. Except it's in english.

For server configuration you just figure out what each thing does, or check the tutorial out in Silkbotter's thread.

Heres the download Link:

Enjoy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2009, 20:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
deadlink
Old 10/06/2009, 05:50   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
useless cuz we have working ENLISH ones, so why is your script special ?
Old 10/06/2009, 16:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
useless cuz we have working ENLISH ones, so why is your script special ?
Look at the date of the post.
Old 10/06/2009, 16:58   #5

Received Thanks: 3,355
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tsro] English Pk Files
05/09/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
U Will Need Pk2Tools & My English Media Files UnRar the files. Make a Backup from ur orginal media. Open Pk2Editor. Open UR Tsro MEDIA with it Slecet AutoMatic File Update Slecet The Folder Of The Englsih Files Press Import Now u Have a 90% Translated Media
[KSRO]English files
05/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi all, i played in ksro an any time ago, and i was using a english patch i only remember i was need to use pk2 editor, and have 3 or 4 files with english text i remember was quest.*, item.*, but i dont remember all files and extension i look in almost all forum from elitepvpers and dont found nothing if somebudy have this files and pk2 editor and if can upload and post link here i will be very thankfull thank you for all and sorry for my very bad english
Rappels US English Files
04/26/2010 - Rappelz - 10 Replies
Doesa anyone know with files are responsible for English lenguage inside the game? If yes there would be probably a way to transfer it into KTS Rappelz files, and make it "more" english. By saying More I mean that new iteas would be alos in inglish (not like now as it is in nUpdater 365 English patch).
Quests files in English
01/26/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello Anybody know where find the quest files translated to english? In this forum I find many different quests files, but translated on Deutsch...
ECO English Server Files
09/04/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Good day to all If anyone could hack the Emil Chronicle Online English Server Files, I will buy it. PM me if interested.