Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Metin2 posible to play International not German?

Discussion on [Question] Metin2 posible to play International not German? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Metin2 posible to play International not German?

Hi all, i wanted to try metin2 for my first time, but don't wanna start from global. I see there is some pservers, but i have been searching all over the this forum section, and its even hard to find English replays in topics. And play in ".de" German pservers don't wanna because my German isn't very good. So play with players i wont understand, kinda like playing with bots. Is there any international servers where people talking in English ?
And "[ROOT] Metin2United *International Server*" Servers sound very international from 42pages non English posts. so don't suggest that
Old 05/26/2010, 11:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Try Metin2United.
Germans opened it but it is english.
Thanks
1 User