Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Armor problem

Discussion on Armor problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Armor problem

Hello guys. I have a problem.

I edit in item_proto.txt(db item_proto at winscp) some item fields, for example limitvalue for an armor so i wear the armor, but when i upload my new item_proto.txt, at putty shows Connection refused. I check at sysser in db but i didn't understand whats the problem. Can anyone help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem armor
04/30/2016 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
hi, can anybody help with problem armor? when i click mouse on armor i don`t see bonus in armor, only name armor: http://i.imgur.com/NZY7JBy.png But in item proto have bonus.. how to fix it?
problem for armor
05/10/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys, You have created the armor of a warrior But how does this save the armor bones Is this video explains Please help!:rolleyes:
[Problem]New armor
08/30/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, recently i have added an GM armor in my server...i extracted PC.eix/epk, copied an armor then i painted it using Photoshop CS4 ( I have NVIDIA dds plugin..). Then i name it shaman_4-6.dds, i added it in my PC.eix/epk archive and pack it again. Then i opened icon.eix/epk and added a icon for my armor there. Then i extracted locale_xx.eix/epk to add it in item list.txt and item_proto. I added there and i repack the archive. Then i extracted root.eix/epk, i've opened shaman_w.msm. I've...
A7 Armor Problem
05/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Ok all i installed the armors onto my server all worked ok i even managed to spawn on. I changed my client to a new one and started to work on it Now when i spawn the 180 armor its just purple with no image to it. how do i get the image of this to show right? Thanks andrew