Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem for armor

Discussion on problem for armor within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool problem for armor

Hello guys,
You have created the armor of a warrior
But how does this save the armor bones
Is this video explains
Please help!
Old 05/10/2014, 11:33   #2

elite*gold: 906
Received Thanks: 4,399
Arrow Metin2 Foreign - Discussions / Questions -> Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

#moved

« hey | CLIENT 40K »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with armor
10/08/2013 - Nostale - 7 Replies
Hi, I have a problem with my armor 96 it makes me 'this weapon is not for your class' ( i'm archer )
[Problem]New armor
08/30/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, recently i have added an GM armor in my server...i extracted PC.eix/epk, copied an armor then i painted it using Photoshop CS4 ( I have NVIDIA dds plugin..). Then i name it shaman_4-6.dds, i added it in my PC.eix/epk archive and pack it again. Then i opened icon.eix/epk and added a icon for my armor there. Then i extracted locale_xx.eix/epk to add it in item list.txt and item_proto. I added there and i repack the archive. Then i extracted root.eix/epk, i've opened shaman_w.msm. I've...
Problem with new armor and NPC
07/15/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hello i`ve created new armor but i have problem with it... when armor is on character some weird things happens to random NPC maybe someone know the solution here`s how it look like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJf99x0ZiYU PS i dont know how to add here videos ;p
A7 Armor Problem
05/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Ok all i installed the armors onto my server all worked ok i even managed to spawn on. I changed my client to a new one and started to work on it Now when i spawn the 180 armor its just purple with no image to it. how do i get the image of this to show right? Thanks andrew