Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LorD can u hear me speak

Discussion on LorD can u hear me speak within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LorD can u hear me speak

Also ic hhabe ein Problem mit fterm es startet nicht da steht die anwendung konnte nicht intalisiert werden
Old 10/26/2009, 12:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ohh leute wieso ihr braucht kein fterm bei vpc müsst ihr einfach .-start eingeben da brauch man kein fterm
Old 10/26/2009, 12:46   #3

elite*gold: 20
Screen bitte.

btw: Du brauchst theoretisch kein FTERM um den Server zu starten.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
please hear me
12/07/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
1st I'd like to make a comment about the 2moons hack thread.. i think that the thread is unorganized and need to do something about it. hopefully someone would be able to organize it. thanks
some help hear and there
08/19/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
hi guys so i lure like 30 monsters with vac + wall but when i use my mouse to click att on the monsters my guy starts runing very fast to some other place and how do i att them all at once and not 1 at a time
How to hear ghosts chat?!!!!!
02/26/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 12 Replies
Hi everyone...... Many times, I PK some ppl and then water taos around me say that they were talking shits about me, so I was thinking of a way to here what are they talking about, it's also useful at GW, because some of dead ppl at GW saying where their water taos are..... All what you have to do, is to log in using your water tao, then disconnect without closing your client (using long distance jumps or using CTRL-T for COTOBO users), then, log in using another character, trojan or...
i Hear guyss.......
07/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
yesterday on my server i see that 1 player asking to other player who has 30 ping and how he do that .... and she tell to him give me your blade ... BuriedBlade Super 2 sock -5 +4 2 sdgs and i will tell you.... and he give the blade and she tell him how to play with 30 Ping anybody know. ... can anybody tell me pls .... ?now he pwning at SS ... i dont know how they do that .. .but that isnt hack or ......