Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to hear ghosts chat?!!!!!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi everyone......
Many times, I PK some ppl and then water taos around me say that they were talking ***** about me, so I was thinking of a way to here what are they talking about, it's also useful at GW, because some of dead ppl at GW saying where their water taos are.....
All what you have to do, is to log in using your water tao, then disconnect without closing your client (using long distance jumps or using CTRL-T for COTOBO users), then, log in using another character, trojan or whatever, u'll see that you can hear ghosts talk
It's very easy to do I think, I hope this will be useful for ya

Thanks
8 Users
Old   #2

Very good tip...that is useful in GW im not one to give karma but thats good

Old   #3

Didn't work for me.yes i did log into my water then use the long jump thing, then i logged into my noob on the same client and it didnt work.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by BradenP+Jul 24 2007, 02:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BradenP @ Jul 24 2007, 02:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Very good tip...that is useful in GW im not one to give karma but thats good [/b]

while karmas are very welcomed, but I apriciate your reply, thx

<hr>Append on Jul 24 2007, 14:51<hr><!--QuoteBegin--spiderspider
@Jul 24 2007, 12:49
Didn&#39;t work for me.yes i did log into my water then use the long jump thing, then i logged into my noob on the same client and it didnt work. [/quote]
are you sure there were ghosts talking around you?

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by mrbasharking+Jul 24 2007, 14:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrbasharking @ Jul 24 2007, 14:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2007, 02:45

Didn&#39;t work for me.yes i did log into my water then use the long jump thing, then i logged into my noob on the same client and it didnt work.
are you sure there were ghosts talking around you? [/b][/quote]
Yea there was ghosts talking around me, i even logged in my other character to make sure it wasnt working.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by spiderspider+Jul 24 2007, 15:08--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spiderspider @ Jul 24 2007, 15:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2007, 14:49
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2007, 02:45

Quote:
Didn&#39;t work for me.yes i did log into my water then use the long jump thing, then i logged into my noob on the same client and it didnt work.

are you sure there were ghosts talking around you?
Yea there was ghosts talking around me, i even logged in my other character to make sure it wasnt working. [/b][/quote]
it&#39;s working for me tho :/ anyhow, let&#39;s wait for others replies, to see if it works for them or not
btw, it works for me, this why I post it, cuz I wasn&#39;t to start this thread without being sure of it
Old   #7

i don&#39;t understand why can&#39;t you hear ghosts chat??? or am i just being noobish this time as i always am?
Old   #8

@mrbasharking
they probily already patched it since the people can&#39;t do it now :P or u needa explain it more clearly.it was probily just a lil glitch or works on some servers.

@yokoyoko
nah doesn&#39;t work for spider spider either :P
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by yokoyoko+Jul 24 2007, 18:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yokoyoko @ Jul 24 2007, 18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i don&#39;t understand why can&#39;t you hear ghosts chat??? or am i just being noobish this time as i always am? [/b]

as normal, only water taos can hear ghosty ppl talking

<hr>Append on Jul 24 2007, 19:55<hr><!--QuoteBegin--brokenarrow_g-unit
@Jul 24 2007, 19:07
@mrbasharking
they probily already patched it since the people can&#39;t do it now :P or u needa explain it more clearly.it was probily just a lil glitch or works on some servers.

@yokoyoko
nah doesn&#39;t work for spider spider either :P
[/quote]
I think you are right, cause I&#39;m doing that all the time, maybe it&#39;s not working on all servers as you said, but what I&#39;m sure of is they didn&#39;t patch it (at least not yet) cause I still can do it
Old   #10

I play on dream-dream btw if that somehow matters.
Old   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,524
tested, not work on venus
Old   #12

Received Thanks: 8,586
It seems more like a theory, but is not true. When you see chat its sent to the server then to your client the server would block out ghost chat unless your a water tao or dead i would imagine.
Old   #13

with CE u can do the same except if it still works which im pretty sure it does... u can also switch from being ghost to going to normal, useful also at gw when u die and ur not in a team and want to whisper or use guild chat... a lil hint is, 0 for alive, 4 for ghost... scan those values and then when u find the right address save it and keep it for later use =D