Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heya dear community.

Discussion on Heya dear community. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Heya dear community.

T.C
Old 11/07/2014, 17:31   #2

elite*gold: 906
Received Thanks: 4,399
One thread is enough.
->

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Heya dear community.
11/06/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey, i want to make a german private server, and i need a thrust man in my team (TEC) He will earn 50% from donations Hallo, i will ein deutsche private server machen, und ich brauche jemand thrusted, will ein großes project machen (ich kann deutsch aber nicht perfekt) Der tehniker kriegt 50% von spenden
Hello dear community of epvpers
07/28/2013 - Say Hello - 5 Replies
Hello whatsup guys Im new here and im gonna offer eloboosts e tc :D Im diamond I on league of legends i used to play gunz but that game is kinda dead But just saying hi/cheers to everybody :)
Dear Saweet and 9d thai community
01/05/2011 - 9Dragons - 8 Replies
Dear Saweet I think you did amazing with 9disciple. It is everything I could have asked for. Except for one thing. Everyone in the 9d Thai community is very low on money. So low that they can not even buy weapons. I don't know if this is a good idea but I want to propose something. I say you let us be able to dupe a simple item that we could sell to the general store. This way making money for us to spend on weapons. I am not sure if this is a good idea. If you can think of an...
Dear mods and respected members of 2moons hacking community
08/08/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I have decided it is time for me to give back to the community. All the effort you all put into helping those less expierenced at hacking. As you may know I have been working on a new vip for my site latley, which I wont mention, it isn't quite finished but it is working. I need second opinions also on the hack. This isnt for the random forum noob this is for respected members of the 2moons hacking community only. Examles of these people are kikichan -= Re@p3r =- trane Bottomy...