Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dear Saweet and 9d thai community

Discussion on Dear Saweet and 9d thai community within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dear Saweet and 9d thai community

Dear Saweet I think you did amazing with 9disciple. It is everything I could have asked for. Except for one thing. Everyone in the 9d Thai community is very low on money. So low that they can not even buy weapons. I don't know if this is a good idea but I want to propose something. I say you let us be able to dupe a simple item that we could sell to the general store. This way making money for us to spend on weapons. I am not sure if this is a good idea. If you can think of an alternative please leave a comment. Thanks Saweet, and please take this into consideration.

My 9d thai username is Sara17
Don't even ask...I'm a girl.
Old 01/04/2011, 06:39   #2

I would say,

How about Quest Repeater program?

those quest that gives items or Gold should be good...

^_^ hope to hear from ur reply Saweet...

Ty so much for helping us Sir...
Old 01/04/2011, 09:07   #3

Saweet dont share with us if u have it I know its really hard to make some money but... if u gonna get all drops i mean skins, beads etc. and go killing some bosses. If u get any dupe or gold hack we will ruin this game... and this is what i dont want... coz i love Thai D9 <3 oO
sorry for my bad englisch.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2011, 16:16   #4

It'll be great if u can find a way out for us saweet
P.S sry for being egoists
Old 01/04/2011, 18:28   #5

Saweet has this but he won't share.
=/

Think about it.
You release a dupe/quest repeater to the public, and what happens?
The entire game is ruined.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2011, 18:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByMoogles View Post
Saweet has this but he won't share.
=/

Think about it.
You release a dupe/quest repeater to the public, and what happens?
The entire game is ruined.
Yeah, thats what i mean thanks DBM.
#Request for Close
Old 01/04/2011, 21:40   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
When I get the free time I plan on releasing a full version for sale. This will hopefully pay for the time I have spent making it since VN, and hopefully reduce the amount of people that can use it.
Old 01/04/2011, 23:42   #8

This is a good plan. Do you have any other suggestions on how you can help us make money?
Old 01/05/2011, 00:49   #9

Yes i know ;D RL5 quest. The Black Society IV for white clans but idk know for black s Go and bug it . From this Q u get lvl 2 elix and ess +3 ring.
Elix is like 18-20k and ring is like 164-180 gold.
So if u gonna bug it 2x times u can get much if this money
Check your PM There is my TuT how to bug quest
If im helped to you press thanks

Sorry for my bad englisch