Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Icebeatzz , my friends cant connect HELP PLEASE!

Discussion on Icebeatzz , my friends cant connect HELP PLEASE! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Icebeatzz , my friends cant connect HELP PLEASE!

Hello! Today i create many servers with many server files, but my friends never can connect to the server!I was disabled the firewall.
What is the problem?I can log in to the game!

Old 09/26/2014, 14:56   #2

Als ich die Files benutzt habe, musste man im Clienten deine IP in der Root Datei eingeben und überall ...

Es ist sehr kompliziert
Old 09/26/2014, 15:30   #3
Trade Restricted

Wenns hamachi / dydns ist dann brauchst du eine Surakopfexe ( also dein Kollege )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Serverfiles von IceBeatZz Filezilla Connect Problem]
02/26/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hallo liebe Com, Ich benutze die SF von IB (IceBeatZz) und habe ein Filezilla Problem: Server : Hamachi IP mit .100 am Ende Port : 22 Protokoll: SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
Icebeatzz Files Filezilla Connect Problem
10/28/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Ich habe die Files von icebeatzz und Kann mich irgendwie nicht mit filezilla conecten hab port 1337 hamchi ip mit .100 am ende id root und pw icebeatzz sftp wieso klappts nicht ?! Lg VinniTheCent
[Help]friends cannot connect to my server
07/30/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
So I searched around and the only thing I found that was the same as my problem the guy wouldn't help him unless he got a thanks out of it -.- http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hosti ng/1131717-help-plaes-any-one-here-know-my-problem s-help-me.html So basically I know the problem is with my account server It give this message I know that the 127.0.0.1 isnt right but my account and config files are both correct.They have the same oem files as me, I can get on the server but...
Friends Can't Connect to my RO Server
05/17/2011 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Can someone help me my friends cant connect to my server it says that "Failed to connect to Server" but on my pc i can connect Please help me I Need some Developer for my server too. Sorry for my bad english
[HELP]My friends Cannot Connect [5165]
03/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey there . I made this 5165 PServer UP . i got hamachi,my ips right , config.ini,server.dat are right. But my friends cannot login to my server :confused: .. they get " Server maintenance" or something else .. i lookd over the codes in C# but i can t figure it out what is the problem .. i searched on elite pvpers and still got nothing .. Samone got any idea ? Please post it here . Thank You.