Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring Metin2 Developers

Discussion on Hiring Metin2 Developers within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring Metin2 Developers

Hi to all,

Note to the team of () : No way I'm trying to advertise my forum here, this topic has only the intention below, so I ask the administrators to avoid censoring delete or edit this post. To avoid confusion the state of my forum has changed to Offline.

I come here not to talk about spam or something, but to hire staff. The point is that my team convinced me to make a metin2 server, and the problem is that I am very exact in matters of projects, so if it is to do something to make everything perfect.

Therefore, I want to hire people who have knowledge in metin2, dedicated servers, 3D design and work with Lua language.

#Attention!
I'm not interested in people who sometime in the last century have created a private server with hamachi which lasted two days, I'm interested in experienced staff, therefore people will not be accepted under the age of 16 years.

As said above I'm hiring people, other words the work is remunerated.
So anyone interested please contact.

Email:

Resuming:
If you have knowledge in creating Metin2, Editing 3D models, Programming in Lua and other qualities that a metin2 developer must have, you can earn some money by your skills.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GoplayNetworks hiring developers !
05/31/2012 - Cabal Private Server - 13 Replies
Greetings, GoplayNetworks is searching to hire talented pserver developers to extend our community with more than 1 server. We currently own two Silkroad Private servers. Unfortunatelly we lack of man power so we decided to search other people, to join us. We are from Romania, we have a small office where we work. We would be glad to have other romanians to join us, but anyone can contact us and colaborate. Percentages and discussions regarding money will take place in a more private...
GoplayNetworks hiring developers !
05/17/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Greetings, GoplayNetworks is searching to hire talented pserver developers to extend our community with more than 1 server. We currently own two Silkroad Private servers. Unfortunatelly we lack of man power so we decided to search other people, to join us. We are from Romania, we have a small office where we work. We would be glad to have other romanians to join us, but anyone can contact us and colaborate. Percentages and discussions regarding money will take place in a more private...
Hiring Developers
05/27/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I am looking for a developer that knows mssql in and out. As you can see by my last posts, Our server is having a problem with mssql. If there is a Developer out there that will/can fix it, we will glady pay them $30. We already have client and server files. We just need someone that knows mssql and that can fix this error. PM me if you are interested!