Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unpacker/Packer Create

Discussion on Unpacker/Packer Create within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Unpacker/Packer Create

@eng

You're welcome to create UnPacker / packer to the files.
Amended LZO is supposed to.
I really care about.

If someone can tell me to do such a packer just below these files will be eternally grateful.

@de.

Du bist herzlich eingeladen, UnPacker / Packer auf die Dateien zu erstellen.
Geändert LZO soll.
Ich wirklich interessieren.

Wenn jemand mir sagen kann, eine solche Packer nur unter diesen Dateien tun ewig dankbar sein werde.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How2] Metin2Client + Packer/Unpacker with unique LZO Key
12/15/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 47 Replies
Hi e*pvp! I found on my computer veery old packer - packer from tim66613 (hah 1 January 2010!). Ok, first... In the attachment you can download rar archive. (LZO Orginal.rar) You got 2 files - metin2clinet.exe and m3.exe Open this files via Hex Editor - i recommend Hex Workshop .
[Release] dVDK - vdk files Packer/Unpacker
02/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 45 Replies
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8401/wnd.pnghtt p://img440.imageshack.us/img440/864/wnd2.png Packer/Unpacker was tested on Rus/Eng client vdk files, and will work with any other client, 'coz internal structure of vdk files is identical. Was Released on ProGamerCity.net
SF Packer and Unpacker
09/28/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
.:: To Unpack The File::. -Now Open RVGunpacker -Click Browse and choose your *.sff file to Unpack -Click Browse again and Select a folder to put the Unpack Files -Choose UnPack Files -Now Press “Pack into Soldier Front Files” http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LFlzorGbX6c/Spf7ojJG_EI /AAAAAAAAAwM/PNh5dTDitjE/s200/UnpackRVG.JPG ::.To Package a File::. -Change the setting Of RVGunpacker in tool folder then save
[Release] Global Unpacker-Packer
08/29/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 38 Replies
A while back I threw a couple unpackers out there for the nest clients (2moons and Dek EU). Figured I would wait until Act 5 came out to modify the program to work with Action 5 but, alas, they didn't change much. This (un)packer will work to unpack/pack the data files for current 2Moons, Dek EU, and the new Global Dekaron client. It will also recognize if you are running the old BMR (or most pserver) clients and adjust accordingly. It has a few new features since the first version, like...
[Request] Data packer (not unpacker!)
05/02/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 23 Replies
- Hello guys, ive been searching on the forums for a data.pak packer, hehe. I haven't find a single thread where they mention that. And by packer I mean, to assemble the extracted files into data.pak again. - Anybody know about this?