Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Core Problem

Discussion on Core Problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Core Problem

Hello there.
The issue is the following:
I start my server, no errors of any kind on virtual box. DB all checked and repaired, and all seems to be OK.
And the syserr's seem to be telling me nothing as well. The problem is, it says the server is offline. Obviously I have all the configs right.
Channel1 Syserr:
Channel99 Syserr:
DB Syserr:

I have noticed though, that I can access the server for a few instants, sometimes, and I guess the server declares itself "offline" when the error in the channel1 appears.
I don't know, honestly, please help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Core Problem
12/10/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
delete
[PROBLEM]Db core
11/18/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hallo bei mir stürtzt nach einer zeit der db core immer ab keine ahnung warum vielleicht hat ja einer ne lösung auschnitt aus der db order syserr: SYSERR: Oct 30 17:17:46 :: Start: TABLE_POSTFIX not configured use default SYSERR: Oct 30 17:17:47 :: Load: DirectQuery failed(SELECT IP_FROM, IP_TO, COUNTRY_NAME FROM iptocountry) SYSERR: Oct 30 17:31:16 :: ChildLoop: AsyncSQL: query failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) (query: SELECT...
core problem
05/10/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 11 Replies
i have this problem shown in pic http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6315/errorbu.jp g plss hellp me :(:(:( thanks
Problem mit make /make.sh core segmentation fault core dumped Bitte hilfe
09/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey Hab n kleines Problem, wenn ich make mache um die Quests übernehmen zu lassen kommt folgender fehler: http://www.abload.de/img/fehlerservery5fp.jpg Was kann ich tun? LG Saaja