Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sanni Files game?

Discussion on Sanni Files game? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sanni Files game?

Wo in den sanni Files find eich die : game1_1', 'game1_2', 'game1_3', 'game2', 'game61', 'game99' auth und first ? xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How I get My Game Files To Level 250??
02/05/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
:p
Game Files Open
01/23/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hay :D Ich habe ein Problem: Ich bekomme die Datei nicht Entpackt die ich haben möchte, stattdessen öffnet er meinen Dokumenten Ordner... aber nirgends ist da eine Datei mit Icon/Monster etc. Hoffe mir kann jemand helfen :P mfg
I Need Game Files
01/02/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi all can any one give me last Game Files (server files) i have game0901.tar.gz but they are many errors ineed new 1 pleeeez some help!!! Thanks
PROBLEM WITH GAME FILES (PLEASE HELP)
12/27/2009 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hello (I do not know the German language) That is why I write in English So I would like you to ask for aid for the game files. Namely, I can not find anywhere Metin files, files with the translations of weapons, armor and bonuses here and make a request direct to you, if ye can indicate to me the file that contains the things I mentioned above? The only thing I succeeded to find it in your 'locale' translation skill, and general things like tooth orc, snake tail, boss box, etc. I...