Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] edit files in server !

Discussion on [Help] edit files in server ! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] edit files in server !

hello guys.

anyone can help me for edit this file

v
v
v

i need edit text file where i can get this file (what is name )

thanks

any help please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Edit .rez-Files in CA
10/11/2012 - Combat Arms - 155 Replies
Hi i want to post a little Tutorial how to edit .rez-Files in CA. Hier ein Video weil es ja einige probleme gab ^^.Sry wegen der sch....lechten Quali Camtasia Studio mag mich ned XD. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ExLuaNNd8g As many of you know the textures, sounds, and models can be edited in Combat Arms. However to do so you need a certain set of tools. These tools were created by our very own B1ackAnge1. Using these tools it is possible to essentially edit any aspect of the visual...
Who have epic 6.2 !edit! Server files ( Rappelz Pvp Server )
08/02/2011 - Rappelz - 8 Replies
Who have epic 6.2 !edit! Client! ( Rappelz Pvp Server )? Help me...I need a epic 6.2 edit client. Give me download link please!
[PK2 Edit] EFP Files
05/31/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 10 Replies
im working on pk2 edit so fare we changed all china item styles and the hole client layout but now i wanna know how to edit efp files or how to add your own 3d textures (obj to bms) Preview: YouTube - ‪Vengard Online new pk2 Trailer v.02‬‏ New Underbar http://imagehoster.divine-rapier.net/bild.php/50, ubnewmainbarnewO3U15.jpg New Loading Screens this one is for cons http://imagehoster.divine-rapier.net/bild.php/60, loaderconsGXZ9E.jpg Working on changing Mobs...
how to edit server files?
01/05/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
i want to edit my server exp, droprates, start point and DIL... hmm i have a problem now! i cant add point to Str, Dex... higher 5 point! what happend with my server?
Possible to edit .c3 files?
12/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Taken from google search. Qouteing some guy on some forum, forgot to copy name and such. sorry who ever you are. ------------------- Ive found myself in troubles while trying to decrypt and re-encrypt c3 files and found this guide very well explained about the use of it. By BigBoy1: ************************************************* * Editing C3 Client Side