Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZENARIS - 08.12.2023 19:00 CET

Discussion on ZENARIS - 08.12.2023 19:00 CET within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 01/10/2024, 16:32   #196

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,100

GG, würde dann mal sagen bb
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2024, 18:25   #197

Jettyx Statement in English:

This is the biggest scam of the year, or better said "how to make almost 100,000 euros in a month, without paying me for my 3 years of work, and not only".

For over a year I was not allowed to talk about anything at all, but now I will break the silence and tell the whole truth, absolutely everything.

Even if I know I will receive threats, please listen carefully to the end, because you will be very shocked and you will find it unreal what I tell and show you.

This server produced almost 100k euros in a month, and no, I did not receive my share and I will not receive it, because they mocked me, my work, and still continue to do so.

My silence will not be bought with any amount, and with no threat. If something happens to me, you know why, I say it publicly.

On discord it appears that I left the project, in this message, but this message was written by them and I was forced to post it. Then I was fired.

This is the first time I need you, the community of this game, and I ask for your help. Spread this video all over the internet.

Whoever wants can go to the bank, apply to try to get the money back. This server will close this month.

Just waiting for you not to be able to get your money back, and leave with them.

In this video I will not give any names or nicknames of theirs.

Still, how was I forced to do what they wanted and how did I lose my role as administrator?

One year and a bit ago, in October 2022, someone joined the project, I accepted. This was an investor, and the person legally responsible for the game, because he has a company.

I had countless arguments with him, because he always refused to give me an official document, anything, through which I would receive my 30% share.

I have no proof for my statement, but he said something like "Either stay with us, and go on trust until the end, or you can leave but leave the graphics here.

In fact you can leave, anyway we have all the graphics already." Zenaris has NOT been working for 3 years. I worked on the graphics for 3 years.

This Zenaris as you see it has been working since February 2023, not even 1 year. That's why you never saw gameplay, systems, just my graphics, until almost opening.

My work was strictly on graphics/maps/effects, everything you see visually in the game, and audio.

Why were "donations" on Zenaris through Stripe stopped? Because they are afraid of card refunds, not going to the bank.

There is no problem with the payment processor as they lie to you. In December he sent the money to his account, about 400,000 lei, made in 2 weeks.

The game is left to die, no one takes care of it anymore, updates are promised from last year. They want to wait a while, so they can close it and leave with all the money.

I repeat, the plan to close was on January 21st. You can refund, it's your right, try to get your money back at the bank by January 21st. If they don't have all the evidence, if there is no clear proof, you can get your money back.

And there is another reason why Stripe donations are stopped: As far as I know, thousands of payments were made, without generating an invoice, and he is afraid of prison or a fine from ANAF.

Invoices were made after a few days, without complete dates. And this thing, I'm not a law expert, it's my personal opinion, but I don't think it's very legal.

They want to change the name of Zenaris discord, and make another server, they may be working on it right now.

2-3 days before the game opened, the server source ended up on the internet.

I wanted to warn you, but again, I was not allowed to post this message, I only have an incomplete picture of it.

About 90% of the graphics are on the internet.

I can't explain to you, what a panic attack I had, and how much I cried when I saw my 3 years of work, on the internet, I was walking alone on the street at night.

I don't think I've recovered even today.

Somehow, our GitHub was hacked. We don't know exactly who was to blame, but most likely, me.

I blamed myself. Still, someone on the team said "This guy was on a branch that Edy (that's me) didn't have access to."

After a large part of the graphics ended up on the internet, they no longer needed me. And I realized that my only chance to get my share, was gone.

The only solution to get a small part of the money, was to help other servers with my graphics. A member

of the main team even told me to do this, to sell graphics to Rubinum, just so Rodnia wouldn't have the graphics first.

But, because I also helped Rodnia, a server that my former team couldn't stand, I was fired, because I'm not allowed to decide who I help with my work.

For Zenaris, I had to invest money, make rates at the bank to be able to open this game.

I was promised that I would be given back after opening, they won't even be given anymore.

The two blamed me for the server's failure, me who worked on graphics and marketing. They found me guilty.

Without me, without my graphics, without my community, without my ideas, and especially without you, this server does not exist, and it would have been better. I became their joke.

The failure was because I was not listened to. I told them to make sure of the protection for the game many times, the result was seen at the opening, more closed.

The protections were not good, even though they claim that "they were expensive ones". I had to go and talk to Cheap to resolve the situation, a guy who deals with protections.

I told them to put the recordings earlier, they didn't want to, they said the site won't fall. It fell. There is still a random or abusive ban on the game, item duplication bugs, item disappearance, and the problems continue.

And the culprit, I repeat, was found to be me, that I sold the graphics when there were less than 1000 players. You are all witnesses of how long I have been working on this server, and how much I have worked for it.

Message for staff:

I'm sorry for you because you wasted your time. Some of you dedicated yourselves, and hoped for the server like me.

About the graphics:

Approximately 95% of the graphics are made by me. I say this because I paid a person from the internet 700 dollars, in the summer, to finish the shadows and fix some problems.

I'm sorry because I couldn't tell you in time, and because I didn't answer many messages.

Literally, I was not allowed to tell you, plus now I have been forbidden to talk to you, and I am threatened.

I'm sorry, that's what this project has come to. I say it publicly, I will never make another server again.

I prefer to help other people with graphics, and continue to do what I like. In conclusion, be careful who you trust.

Some people can step on corpses for the right amount of money.

Take care of yourselves !

BYE!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2024, 12:38   #198

Received Thanks: 2,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by faNNta View Post
If something happens to me, you know why, I say it publicly.
Was ein Film xdd
Old 01/11/2024, 12:48   #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Trading View Post
Was ein Film xdd
metin2 mafia du weißt
Thanks
1 User

Tags
middleschool, pvm medium, unique graphics