Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yeogsa | From the ashes of Mt2Classic | Classic Hardcore Experience

Discussion on Yeogsa | From the ashes of Mt2Classic | Classic Hardcore Experience within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 09/03/2023, 11:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt2Classic View Post
Hello!
Thank you for your comment. The server shop is accessible without having to spend anything.
The concept Yeogsa is based on not having to spend real money to grow your character has remained despite the rebranding

Hello!
We also added Nephrite Bay and Ship Defense to the endgame. To promote the rebranding we also launched the New and Returning Players event so that all players will be able to catch up quickly with the active player's progress without losing any earned in the game.
On classic you could not buy power on the shop, on yeogsa you can, therefore is p2w
Old 09/03/2023, 18:35   #32

Listen to the community, I played very active from the start of the server and I think it was the best server I ever played. Many ppl were leaving because of the big bug u fixed early with ur shop and some of them bcs it was quite too hard. #vote for restart or an second server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/06/2023, 21:28   #33

Remember when 90% of the server had to use 10-15 soulstones to get their P skill and then they "bugfixed" it and ppl spent 35 SS and never compensated for that? Or when ppl had the possibility to abuse voting system and they never comensated for it? I mean there where quite huge bugs here and there and all the new contet feels kinda bad bc they try to keep it "hard and difficult" but then they add this hald hearted "new" content that just feels worthless. Idk maybe overwork the server and do up to lvl 90 maps with all the real drops and items, dont go for alchemy or better ask your playerbase what they want and then relaunch with second server and let ppl decide for themselves wheter they start new with improved content or not.

Honest opinion, I dont see people joining this server bc of the feeling "**** thoose guys are so far ahead, Ill never reach them" mindset. And yes I know you will reply with "but we have newbie event" y that does not adjust the problem tho, ppl will first see the difference and already decide to not join wheter you have an event or not.

Give it a fresh go on a second server and if it does not work you atleast know that the problem is somewhere else.

GL tho

Edit: And almost forgot, get rid of this stupid "optimal Mpoints lvl range", this stuff is so fing bad and forces to farm in lvl areas, oldschool m2 did not force you to farm and lvl in areas and pls keep it old and dont force me to farm iceland/fireland when I easily could farm red wood and get actual usefull stuff but am forced into areas.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/09/2023, 15:07   #34

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by asddes View Post
Or when ppl had the possibility to abuse voting system and they never comensated for it?
Yes but we fixed this problem thanks to this last update!

Quote:
Edit: And almost forgot, get rid of this stupid "optimal Mpoints lvl range", this stuff is so fing bad and forces to farm in lvl areas, oldschool m2 did not force you to farm and lvl in areas and pls keep it old and dont force me to farm iceland/fireland when I easily could farm red wood and get actual usefull stuff but am forced into areas.
You're right, this was a problem that we noticed and corrected. The mode "Nephrite bay" allows you to farm at any level.
Old 09/10/2023, 17:29   #35

there is a Czech server called x(forum rules)... is one of the two servers that is really oldschool with this. it opened its 5th server this year. although they open it every year, the number of players is increasing. although it is an extremely p2w server, by the way. drops are like 2007, premium market items can only be bought with dragon coin. the number of players is more than here for the first 6 months, even though it is a small country server.

despite all this, a more successful server from here because they are doing the most important thing right... they open servers every year.
Old 09/10/2023, 17:49   #36

elite*gold: 7
I gave the server a chance. It was my fault
absolutely ****. sorry
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/30/2023, 17:07   #37

Spielen hier noch welche?
Old 12/30/2023, 20:10   #38

Received Thanks: 1,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas2k19 View Post
Spielen hier noch welche?
Ne.
Old 02/08/2024, 14:45   #39

Adventurers,
the next update is approaching. Yeogsa is a small reality where one can still enjoy the original Metin2 experience. Despite this, however, a limited user base and persistent in-game inflation is in plain sight, phenomenons that are eroding the gaming experience.

Before introducing new content, we therefore decided to review the current situation. Bring due optimizations and bugfixes as well as a revisitation of certain existing content that you have been requesting for quite a while 😉

However, we know that an underpopulated server can be underwhelming. So we have decided to introduce a (temporary) Speed Server to stimulate users to participate again in this project.

We know that creating a speed server may seem contrary to the spirit of Yeogsa but we feel that it is the best choice to ensure longevity for the server. Worry not! Of course, it will also be limited on the amount of progress and items' availability achievable in it to prevent unbalancing the game.

This update will focus on the players, so we want to hear your opinions on the dynamics that undermine the game experience and what kind of update you would like to see after this release.

More details will be released in the coming weeks but you can rest assured that we have not forgotten about you! 🎮🚀
Old 02/09/2024, 13:56   #40

Add multi-language support to the client first of all if you want to attract more players.
Old 03/14/2024, 16:54   #41

Greetings Adventurers!
Did you think we were working only on the speed server? Well, you were wrong!

New updates and fixes are coming so you can enjoy waiting for the speed server. Don't worry, this is only one of the many updates we'll drop this year.

In this update, we have added:

• Various client performance optimizations
  • Auto Potions! Find them in the MPoints Shop!
  • New player and monsters preview: preview items and monsters using key combinations. Items preview can be shown with the combination: Ctrl+X+Left Click
  • Battle Royale - Arrows: Ninjas are now given arrows upon entering the Battle Royale
  • Added In-game Wiki: provides all the information you need about the game
  • Shop Search: You can now search for the items you need and verify their availability in the marketplace
  • Quiver System Update: Introducing the new infinite arrows system. Arrows now have an expiration time and cannot be consumed.
  • Yang drop in Ship Defense mode has been reviewed.
  • Moonlight event has been reworked: Chests can no longer be obtained in the initial maps
  • As a Guild Master, you now have the option to purchase abandoned land if its owner has been inactive for 3 months or more
  • Increased Potions inside Beginner's Chests
  • You can craft the 'Shiny Soul' of your choice by utilizing the 'Mysterious -Shiny Soul' as the required item in Keun-Kal's crafting window
  • Battle Royale Items can now be removed by simply dropping them to the ground
  • More items have been made Stackable (Permit scrolls, Blessing scrolls, and more)
Old 03/25/2024, 10:10   #42

Lightbulb Disappointment & Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt2Classic View Post

Greetings Adventurers!
Did you think we were working only on the speed server? Well, you were wrong!

New updates and fixes are coming so you can enjoy waiting for the speed server. Don't worry, this is only one of the many updates we'll drop this year.

In this update, we have added:

• Various client performance optimizations
  • Auto Potions! Find them in the MPoints Shop!
  • New player and monsters preview: preview items and monsters using key combinations. Items preview can be shown with the combination: Ctrl+X+Left Click
  • Battle Royale - Arrows: Ninjas are now given arrows upon entering the Battle Royale
  • Added In-game Wiki: provides all the information you need about the game
  • Shop Search: You can now search for the items you need and verify their availability in the marketplace
  • Quiver System Update: Introducing the new infinite arrows system. Arrows now have an expiration time and cannot be consumed.
  • Yang drop in Ship Defense mode has been reviewed.
  • Moonlight event has been reworked: Chests can no longer be obtained in the initial maps
  • As a Guild Master, you now have the option to purchase abandoned land if its owner has been inactive for 3 months or more
  • Increased Potions inside Beginner's Chests
  • You can craft the 'Shiny Soul' of your choice by utilizing the 'Mysterious -Shiny Soul' as the required item in Keun-Kal's crafting window
  • Battle Royale Items can now be removed by simply dropping them to the ground
  • More items have been made Stackable (Permit scrolls, Blessing scrolls, and more)
I think you are not aware of the impending danger. a Polish server will be opened with your concept and it already has 5000 real subscribers on its discord. There is English support in that game. Minor changes or speed server will not save you. If you don't try radical things, your all efforts will be wasted, unfortunately. I have a radical suggestion that might work... I shared this suggestion on that server and it got 70 likes... Despite the bad translation, by the way.

2009 Metin2 meant skill rather than auto attack. No one tried to hard farm because it was a PVP game. Unfortunately, it is impossible to revive PVP. And also, Aura Warrior and WP Sura bored people a lot. I mean, what we really miss in 2007 Metin2 is the variety of gameplay. Not just a game of left-clicking on metins and bosses. I mean, oldschool with no gameplay variety= newshool with little content

I have a solution that will both make other classes useful and preserve the uniqueness of Aura Warrior and WP Sura.... PVE with skills. I have seen a Average Damage enchantment on a server that only works against monsters. This enchantment can be easily edited in Skill Damage. Adding it to character helmets would quadruple the variety of gameplay without destabilizing the game.

By the way, The warrior's enchant should have less, the shaman more. Aura Warrior and WP Sura become Metin killers... Other classes become boss killers. GF Metin2 achieved this despite poorly implementing it in the Yohara update... other classes have become valuable, as it makes sense to farm with skill. This is the first time in years that players have loved an update in GF Metin2.

It should also be possible to make M1 at 13. If not, it will continue to be a game relying on Auto Attack for low levels. Skill Reset Document should be removed. The Book of Forgetting then becomes valuable. This way the game will not become easier. The real honor would be to be able to get M1 skills in 13, if possible with 10% chance.

DM for details on discord
Old 03/26/2024, 21:15   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by iblalo View Post
I think you are not aware of the impending danger. a Polish server will be opened with your concept and it already has 5000 real subscribers on its discord. There is English support in that game. Minor changes or speed server will not save you. If you don't try radical things, your all efforts will be wasted, unfortunately. I have a radical suggestion that might work... I shared this suggestion on that server and it got 70 likes... Despite the bad translation, by the way.

2009 Metin2 meant skill rather than auto attack. No one tried to hard farm because it was a PVP game. Unfortunately, it is impossible to revive PVP. And also, Aura Warrior and WP Sura bored people a lot. I mean, what we really miss in 2007 Metin2 is the variety of gameplay. Not just a game of left-clicking on metins and bosses. I mean, oldschool with no gameplay variety= newshool with little content

I have a solution that will both make other classes useful and preserve the uniqueness of Aura Warrior and WP Sura.... PVE with skills. I have seen a Average Damage enchantment on a server that only works against monsters. This enchantment can be easily edited in Skill Damage. Adding it to character helmets would quadruple the variety of gameplay without destabilizing the game.

By the way, The warrior's enchant should have less, the shaman more. Aura Warrior and WP Sura become Metin killers... Other classes become boss killers. GF Metin2 achieved this despite poorly implementing it in the Yohara update... other classes have become valuable, as it makes sense to farm with skill. This is the first time in years that players have loved an update in GF Metin2.

It should also be possible to make M1 at 13. If not, it will continue to be a game relying on Auto Attack for low levels. Skill Reset Document should be removed. The Book of Forgetting then becomes valuable. This way the game will not become easier. The real honor would be to be able to get M1 skills in 13, if possible with 10% chance.

DM for details on discord
What is the polish server?
Old 03/27/2024, 10:29   #44

Quote:
What is the polish server?
Type metin2009on fb.

I think fresh start for this project would be cool. Remeber playing till i found out the ss bug. It was pretty awesome back then.
Old 03/29/2024, 11:16   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijacz1 View Post
Type metin2009on fb.
When this server will open? What is the date? Do you know?