Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌀 Zenit.bz - Beyond Limits 🌀 | International | 04.08.2023

Discussion on 🌀 Zenit.bz - Beyond Limits 🌀 | International | 04.08.2023 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 11/07/2023, 13:03   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by #WiZen View Post
Hello, no Problem, please provide me your Ingame Name and I will post your evidence here for the public

Always funny how people getting catched while breaking the rules and then trying to talk shi* about the server

Edit:
Oh by the way, you should also use a fake account when you want to talk like that about the server while you have something like this on your account
Oh man wenn man sein rest bestand (eq etc) verkauft und das yang dann verkauft muss mann ein botter sein ich gebe dir sogar meine account id = zaigal

Selbst wenn ich entbannt werde yang ist für ne schöne summe weg.
Aber wie gut ihr die videos hier postet aber wenn man ein ticket aufmacht und danach fragt wird das ticket sofort geschloßen macht so weiter
Old 11/08/2023, 16:39   #257

as a player who played for more then 1 month and arrived in lategame, well the game is nice and everything, but there are few QOL and few new implementation that are literally not fair so i quit cuz of it, but as i said i'm not putting in bad spot the team, in general are doing good, i follow with the stuff that i really and a lot of players of my guild because we quit cuz of those stuff.
1) basically just item with 3 avg in rare bonus have market, the rest is literally ****, not even stuff with 5% are buying anymore
2) the market have a really bad situation in inflation, why? because till 105 you can make like 1kkk/1h pure cash gold coupon, and at 120 you make literally 4kkk/1h legit, it's really too much difference, like this soon the market will ruin and have huge inflation even worst that it's now.
3) the chest from dungeons (rare-perfect-legendary) is making the money making even worst, because of it, you can reroll 30kk the chest to get at least rare (which it means like x2 of the drop of the chest) and so on, and imagine if at level 120 you can make 4kkk per hour, imagine at level 130.
4) the difference between body war and sura it's already 50k dmg per hit, not low 50k, so basically it's a warrior server, first warrior makes around 340k dmg on hit, you can say shaman it's "faster" and sura is tankier, but bro 50k it's a lot, and as i said 3avg is the only thing worthly selling so because of it EVERYONE is just looking for 3kkk so good luck to improve. but the fact that they put fight2farm is really nice i loved that. hope you gonna improve and have a nice day.
Old 11/08/2023, 22:29   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Ciao View Post
as a player who played for more then 1 month and arrived in lategame, well the game is nice and everything, but there are few QOL and few new implementation that are literally not fair so i quit cuz of it, but as i said i'm not putting in bad spot the team, in general are doing good, i follow with the stuff that i really and a lot of players of my guild because we quit cuz of those stuff.
1) basically just item with 3 avg in rare bonus have market, the rest is literally sh1t, not even stuff with 5% are buying anymore
2) the market have a really bad situation in inflation, why? because till 105 you can make like 1kkk/1h pure cash gold coupon, and at 120 you make literally 4kkk/1h legit, it's really too much difference, like this soon the market will ruin and have huge inflation even worst that it's now.
3) the chest from dungeons (rare-perfect-legendary) is making the money making even worst, because of it, you can reroll 30kk the chest to get at least rare (which it means like x2 of the drop of the chest) and so on, and imagine if at level 120 you can make 4kkk per hour, imagine at level 130.
4) the difference between body war and sura it's already 50k dmg per hit, not low 50k, so basically it's a warrior server, first warrior makes around 340k dmg on hit, you can say shaman it's "faster" and sura is tankier, but bro 50k it's a lot, and as i said 3avg is the only thing worthly selling so because of it EVERYONE is just looking for 3kkk so good luck to improve. but the fact that they put fight2farm is really nice i loved that. hope you gonna improve and have a nice day.
Hello, thank you for your feedback, I will share some informations with you to the points that you have explained, listed like you did.

1. It's no secret that certain items with certain bonuses are worth more than others. But you can turn these items into money directly at the NPC or switch them if you like.

2. I don't understand this description. We have a daily overview of our market and how much money is traded for which items. Of course, if you are high level, you make more money, but this means that low level players can also sell their items at a higher price and therefore make more money. Furthermore, high players make more money, but high items also cost more money and for low players it's exact the opposite. This is not inflation and the item prices are very stable. If you have any questions about this, I would be happy to explain them to you.

3. This description is not entirely accurate. The re-rolling of chests costs twice as much Yang with every roll, with 30kk you won't get far unless you're really lucky and according to our statistics this doesn't happen as often as you've described here.

4. The difference in damage between the classes is completely legitimate and normal. Not every class is designed for very high damage figures. We have not adapted the classes to damage numbers but to the duration they need to kill a metin or boss. For example, at 130 metin, the body warrior is only ~2.7s faster than a shami (both with identical EQ). If you want high damage numbers, play warrior, but each class is customized so that you can farm with each one without much disadvantage.

Thank you for your constructive criticism and I hope I was able to enlighten you a little. I know from a player's point of view sometimes things can seem strange but in reality they are perfectly fine. If you have any further questions or would like more detailed clarification, please feel free to ask here or open a ticket in our Discord and I will answer them for you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/09/2023, 18:23   #259

As i said before for new players this server rn is the best and worth to play and to enjoy, the team is making everyday improvements and nice events and there is literally no pay2win because i did all the permanents stuff in 1-2week of playing.
Btw thanks for the answering:

1) i know about this to "sell" the stuff to the npc, but if you keep just bonus rare 3avg you make the gameplay flat,i mean ye the server is yours, but in the end players are playing, i understand that some bonusses are worth more then others, but 3avg has the 90% of the market of bonusses, the rest are just skill str or skill int or skill dex (all maxed of course), nothing else, 3 skill and 5 monsters they are not even calculating, even items with just 5 monsters are not even calculating, why? simply because just 3avg matters to boost the damage worth enough, if you implement like worth on 3skill and 5 mob, like this will benefit also idk bm sura (with spirit flame working from mount) because in lategame as i said the body warrior has at least 50k damage difference to white sura, it's a lot my friend in number terms, seeing bodywar taking off with 350k dmg and a ninja that does if he's lucky 180k it's half of course nobody wants to play as ninja or bm sura or mental war, i mean i'm not saying in bad way, but if somebody login and see the 80% is warriors, 15% white sura and rest are mages, even if the second in rank of metins destroyed is mage, is not because his damage is high as hell (he does 200k) but because he grinded a lot.

2)-3) even if you putted "taxes" to avoid the inflation for future let's say, i mean it's easy to go around the tax, just do the trade xd, so or you put higher tax or you put limit in gold trade, because if you see after 3 hours that a certain items high level for upp, goes from 600kk to 300kk because the rare-perfect chests from dungeon after you implemented, something is not good it means.

4) as i said to point n.1 i agree with you that body war has to be the higher damage because is a glass cannon, but here you don't have even polymorph se the ninjas are worth to do except pvp, here as i said spirit flame doesn't work on metins, and dark protection has not strong against monsters as taichi (mental war) has, even taichi is not going more then 10% after p1, so for what you are increasing for? to get more damage from pierces?

All of those stuff, if you don't believe me as one player but as i said i player with more guild members and all agreed with me, you can make a pool on your discord server,i bet 100% that players will agree with those stuff, why? because they don't want to have flat gameplay and monotonous, if is more variable the choice of character, and the good bonusses for each class well you are the first that gets positive stuff it means more players, more players it means more $$, because at the end metin it's a business not just a game.

in the end, by my opinion you as a team did an amazing job, even if we see somebody that is botting, you are trying to get it ban ASAP, "but you have gold right now in your hands, and you are getting happy with silver just" i hope you understood what i meant, you have an amazing potential as server, and as team, because after aeldra you look the most professional team i ever seen, but some "spots QOL" are like randomly as i said, thanks for reading, and anyway goodluck, i hope the best for you as a player that enjoyed your server, because you deserver it.
Old 11/10/2023, 00:36   #260

Received Thanks: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Ciao View Post
As i said before for new players this server rn is the best and worth to play and to enjoy, the team is making everyday improvements and nice events and there is literally no pay2win because i did all the permanents stuff in 1-2week of playing.
Btw thanks for the answering:

1) i know about this to "sell" the stuff to the npc, but if you keep just bonus rare 3avg you make the gameplay flat,i mean ye the server is yours, but in the end players are playing, i understand that some bonusses are worth more then others, but 3avg has the 90% of the market of bonusses, the rest are just skill str or skill int or skill dex (all maxed of course), nothing else, 3 skill and 5 monsters they are not even calculating, even items with just 5 monsters are not even calculating, why? simply because just 3avg matters to boost the damage worth enough, if you implement like worth on 3skill and 5 mob, like this will benefit also idk bm sura (with spirit flame working from mount) because in lategame as i said the body warrior has at least 50k damage difference to white sura, it's a lot my friend in number terms, seeing bodywar taking off with 350k dmg and a ninja that does if he's lucky 180k it's half of course nobody wants to play as ninja or bm sura or mental war, i mean i'm not saying in bad way, but if somebody login and see the 80% is warriors, 15% white sura and rest are mages, even if the second in rank of metins destroyed is mage, is not because his damage is high as hell (he does 200k) but because he grinded a lot.

2)-3) even if you putted "taxes" to avoid the inflation for future let's say, i mean it's easy to go around the tax, just do the trade xd, so or you put higher tax or you put limit in gold trade, because if you see after 3 hours that a certain items high level for upp, goes from 600kk to 300kk because the rare-perfect chests from dungeon after you implemented, something is not good it means.

4) as i said to point n.1 i agree with you that body war has to be the higher damage because is a glass cannon, but here you don't have even polymorph se the ninjas are worth to do except pvp, here as i said spirit flame doesn't work on metins, and dark protection has not strong against monsters as taichi (mental war) has, even taichi is not going more then 10% after p1, so for what you are increasing for? to get more damage from pierces?

All of those stuff, if you don't believe me as one player but as i said i player with more guild members and all agreed with me, you can make a pool on your discord server,i bet 100% that players will agree with those stuff, why? because they don't want to have flat gameplay and monotonous, if is more variable the choice of character, and the good bonusses for each class well you are the first that gets positive stuff it means more players, more players it means more $$, because at the end metin it's a business not just a game.

in the end, by my opinion you as a team did an amazing job, even if we see somebody that is botting, you are trying to get it ban ASAP, "but you have gold right now in your hands, and you are getting happy with silver just" i hope you understood what i meant, you have an amazing potential as server, and as team, because after aeldra you look the most professional team i ever seen, but some "spots QOL" are like randomly as i said, thanks for reading, and anyway goodluck, i hope the best for you as a player that enjoyed your server, because you deserver it.
Why would you play another class besides body warrior when body warrior is superior in any pvm Content? Buffing those wont get the effect you want, balancing other Content around other classes for example Dungeons without Mount etc. does. There is simply no reason to waste time on shit PvM Chars idk xd
Old 11/11/2023, 09:30   #261

Received Thanks: 1,154
Junge Junge.. selten ein Thread/Server erlebt, wo die Leute so geistig eingeschränkt sind + Aluhut tragen & jedes mal nicht "Checken" warum sie gebannt wurden..
Und immer wieder aufs neue gebusted werden, das euch das nicht zu dumm ist

vg
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/12/2023, 16:42   #262

Server spielt sich gut, als Newschool Spieler muss man sich an manche Sachen noch gewöhnen,weil man faul ist����*♀️
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2023, 18:51   #263

Ich schau ab und zu mal rein und bin weiterhin zufrieden. nur ist das ausmaß des nötigen efforts echt krass - wenn man nur ab und zu spielt.

pvm eq wird gewöhnlich im dt geuppt. ich bin etwa 150x durch und hab immer noch nicht alles done. gestern abend meinte ein spieler zu mir, er sei mit seinen 2 Accounts etwa 600x den DT gelaufen. da hab ich ja was zu tun Jedenfalls wird es nicht langweilig. Wenn ich voraus schaue und an die Talismane denke, die alle +50 sein müssen, hoffe ich nur dass der Server noch ein Jahr online bleibt damit ich den Anforderungen irgendwann mal gerecht werden kann. lol
Old 11/13/2023, 08:33   #264

They ban people on discord without any explanation after they are banned for no reason. They are so brazen.
Old 11/13/2023, 08:39   #265

They banned me for no reason. When I asked to know why, they banned me from there without giving any answer.

The person who did this is called Addonis, you have very good communication and you value people's efforts very much.
Old 11/13/2023, 14:18   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsterExposito View Post
They banned me for no reason. When I asked to know why, they banned me from there without giving any answer.

The person who did this is called Addonis, you have very good communication and you value people's efforts very much.
Surely they did YEP
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2023, 02:25   #267

Kann den Server sehr empfehlen wenn man auf middleschool steht. Referal Event ist sehr stark und wenn man sich immer wieder neue Farmer macht hat man immer Push bis man sich sein Perma Zeug zusammen farmt. Spieler auch noch genug vorhanden und immer wieder Neulinge.

Top Server!
Old 11/15/2023, 15:05   #268

Habe aktuell bis Midgame gespielt und bisher finde ich es richtig gut. Besonders das Season Feature ist nice, da damit jeden Monat Abwechslung garantiert ist.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2023, 13:41   #269

Unjustly banned
If you are unfairly banned, you cannot ask why. It also bans you over Discord. When all your labour is gone, you can't ask people for it.
Old 12/01/2023, 02:28   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by szroel View Post
Unjustly banned
If you are unfairly banned, you cannot ask why. It also bans you over Discord. When all your labour is gone, you can't ask people for it.
2 Options either you bottet or you bought/sold yang.
No clue how you have the idea the team is banning people for fun
Thanks
1 User

Tags
international, metin2, middleschool, pserver, zenit