Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌀 Zenit.bz - Beyond Limits 🌀 | International | 04.08.2023

Discussion on 🌀 Zenit.bz - Beyond Limits 🌀 | International | 04.08.2023 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 03/27/2024, 18:27   #331

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 129/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by #WiZen View Post
You have an account since 2016 and your first comment is this? Really? It's obvious you haven't even logged in on Zenit or if you did it was 5 am in the morning.

Feel free to provide me your character name so I can show you how "empty" the server is and that way I can also provide the information to the public if you even logged in or in the other case when it was.

Wish you the best!
was das problem die frage zu beantworten, warum so dumme antwort als SA?
ist doch normale frage, es ist wenig los das weiß und sieht jeder
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/27/2024, 21:10   #332

elite*gold: 0
Join our Discord for more News & Informations:

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2024, 21:39   #333

Quote:
You have an account since 2016 and your first comment is this? Really? It's obvious you haven't even logged in on Zenit or if you did it was 5 am in the morning.

Feel free to provide me your character name so I can show you how "empty" the server is and that way I can also provide the information to the public if you even logged in or in the other case when it was.

Wish you the best!
Or you just answer him and tell him how many people are playing on your server when he asks that instead of being rude.

€:
You also should fix your homepage. The design is fully bricked.
Also no backlink to EPVP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2024, 16:04   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerogott View Post
Or you just answer him and tell him how many people are playing on your server when he asks that instead of being rude.

€:
You also should fix your homepage. The design is fully bricked.
Also no backlink to EPVP.
Right top corner is backlink
Old 03/28/2024, 16:54   #335

I'll start by saying that the way it is structured is the best server I've played on.
Unfortunately I have some cons to express:
-1 for sure they are touching rates day by day without saying anything, who plays it knows;
-2 the server is slowly dying, in my opinion for these reasons: the set before the final set is too hard to upgrade (mythics), the market died after some new implementations were made (wings and crystal): there are not enough item ups in the market, you can't buy them, you have to go and farm them yourself
-3 events are all the same
-4 pvp has to get balanced, avg damage are useless

I hope that new players will come to play and i'll suggest to make a speed server to complete that objective.
Old 03/28/2024, 18:40   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I'll start by saying that the way it is structured is the best server I've played on.
Unfortunately I have some cons to express:
-1 for sure they are touching rates day by day without saying anything, who plays it knows;
-2 the server is slowly dying, in my opinion for these reasons: the set before the final set is too hard to upgrade (mythics), the market died after some new implementations were made (wings and crystal): there are not enough item ups in the market, you can't buy them, you have to go and farm them yourself
-3 events are all the same
-4 pvp has to get balanced, avg damage are useless

I hope that new players will come to play and i'll suggest to make a speed server to complete that objective.

Hello, thank you for your constructive criticism, we appreciate it!

I will be happy to respond to your points of criticism below:

1. This is something we never do and you're also the first person to say something like that, so let's leave it at a conspiracy theory

2. You mentioned that our market is dead and then said there aren't enough items on the market because you can't buy them, doesn't that rather speak for how busy the market and the server is? All items that are needed, and there are plenty of them, are sold very quickly, that speaks more for the server than against it, of course we always keep an eye on the market and make sure that nothing gets out of control.

3. To be honest, I find this statement about the events a bit harsh and unfair. We have a huge event every month in the form of seasons, there are 3 completely new systems every time. We have daily standard events like double drops and similar, we also have a bigger event for festivities. I don't know what exactly you mean by saying that we only have the same events?

4. PvP balancing is a topic that haunts every server admin's dreams, it's something that will never be perfect no matter what you do and it's a task that comes up over and over and over again but in your statement you are referring specifically to avg damage, yes avg damage may not be the non plus ultra in PvP but it's the combination of skills and avg damage that makes it work.

Finally, I would like to thank you again for your criticism, more of it and also very gladly on our Discord in the #suggestion channel.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2024, 18:51   #337

Quote:

3. To be honest, I find this statement about the events a bit harsh and unfair. We have a huge event every month in the form of seasons, there are 3 completely new systems every time. We have daily standard events like double drops and similar, we also have a bigger event for festivities. I don't know what exactly you mean by saying that we only have the same events?
I apologize, I expressed myself poorly. I confirm what you said, every month has "season" events that are different and that is awesome, weekly community challenge are also awesome.
When i said that all events are the same i meant the events like christmas event and easter event. Monthly calendar can also offer something different.
Old 03/29/2024, 18:13   #338

Server ist richtig geil. Vor paar Tagen angefangen und macht wirklich spaß.
Jetzt noch das Osterevent mitnehmen was für perfekten Push sorgt, eigentlich der beste Zeitpunkt einzusteigen, weil man wirklich so schnell so viel Yang mit dem Event macht.
Old 03/30/2024, 17:34   #339

Ich habe einen Server nach einer 3 Jahres Pause durch die Promo von iLauch wieder angefange. Dieser besagte Hypeserver ist ein kompletter timewaste.

Versuche nun Zenit an und bereits beim Login ist es ein Tag & Nacht unterschied.
Habe mega bock auf Metin2 und gebe ein Update am Sonntag.

Frage vorweg: Gibt es hier PvP(events) die auch gern besucht werden?
Old 03/30/2024, 19:15   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trosx3 View Post
Ich habe einen Server nach einer 3 Jahres Pause durch die Promo von iLauch wieder angefange. Dieser besagte Hypeserver ist ein kompletter timewaste.

Versuche nun Zenit an und bereits beim Login ist es ein Tag & Nacht unterschied.
Habe mega bock auf Metin2 und gebe ein Update am Sonntag.

Frage vorweg: Gibt es hier PvP(events) die auch gern besucht werden?
Der Server wird dir denke ich gefallen, vorallem mit dem Osterevent

Zum PVP kann ich nichts sagen, aber gibt ne menge leute mit fertigem pvp eq
Old 03/31/2024, 19:58   #341

Das Osterevent ist mega gut zum Einstieg. Server macht auch gut Laune
Old 04/01/2024, 09:42   #342

Old 04/01/2024, 22:30   #343

Finde es erstaunlich, dass Sie nach trotz so einer langen Zeit immer noch am Server arbeiten.

Content Update sieht gut aus, viel Erfolg weiterhin!
Old 04/04/2024, 08:19   #344

is it worth starting here? even for fun?
Old 04/14/2024, 12:56   #345

Quote:
Originally Posted by lekarakos View Post
is it worth starting here? even for fun?
i dont think so.

Tags
international, metin2, middleschool, pserver, zenit