Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoM2 Global - International Hard PvM Classic - Join the Battle - 31.03.2023

Discussion on WoM2 Global - International Hard PvM Classic - Join the Battle - 31.03.2023 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 04/10/2023, 20:22   #271

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by karolpol33 View Post
Hello,
Firstly, let me introduce to you. I'm Pachol, known as Steven, I've been working on WoM for 3 years, I tried to stay quiet about new WoM or their previous server - Masters of War but what is happening to the WoM's legacy is just sad and there is no reason to protect Shogun, I will try to avoid talking about old WoM2 and other staff members that are innocent, so let's start.

First of all, Montag is Shogun. I got it confirmed by staff members (not only one), you can easily notice his unique style of attacking players, being active on Itemshop topics, trying to solve some system issues since he has knowledge etc. there are also some familiar names from old WoM2 or Tian2 but as I said, for now I don't need to get them busted.

I want to back to the closure of WoM2 and the next server he released knows as MoW2.
There was no letter from Gameforge, Shogun closed it by himself. He always wanted to get rid of WoM2, mainly by creating new servers, however, as you know WoM3 flopped and some other project too, thus they opened a new speedserver. It was a huge success, which means a lot of money in this business. No one knows what happened with money, WoM2 couldn't survive alone due to the RMT, removing it would cause players' drop, knowing all these facts ended up with a decision to close WoM2. Inside the management it was most likely decided to open a new server without old gms, designers, only important and trust-worthy staffers like PACI, Sagiri, Akitas were informed about future plans.
Let's move to MoW2. Its company has been officially registered 2-weeks after WoM2's closure, you don't need to know the law to understand that this process doesn't take a few days, which mean Shogun registered a new company while WoM2 was still a thing.
A new server started with almost the same gameplay, same features and other minor changes. They also said it's a brand new team, that they got entrusted with files by Shogun and other lies just to milk players on WoM's brand. Meanwhile, I've been working on Tian, so we could (yes, not only me) follow their process, find the facts about company or staff members. We were tolerating them, even tho we planned to start 1-2 months later, after all, Tian got delayed, MoW2 flopped and now it's the best part of relation between MoW and Tian.
Juan asked Clairmont to join our team, firstly, me and other member of management refused to take him but Clairmont needed his IT and DEV knowledge. So yes, sadly I have to confirm that Shogun was part of Tian2, but don't get me wrong, he really did nothing for us, few translations on forum, wrote one quest and helped with few things, he became a "ghost" two weeks after he joined us.
He also confirmed there that he was owner of MoW and told us about the reason why it flopped so quickly. He blamed PACI for that, he said that he left project few days after it launched and they couldn't do any content update, whoever played MoW2, you must remember the frequency of updates. That's why you can see Vegas working on a new WoM now, as PACI is most likely out of his team.
I will cut this topic now, at least for that moment.

A new WoM2 was an easy project to start and keep it in shape, oldschool, lack of systems, 1:1 files from old WoM, some additions from Vegas - what could have gone wrong? The main game designer is the same guy from WoM2, he stopped playing this game around 2015, Shogun a bit earlier, and guess on what years this server is based... 2013. It's only because they don't know how metin2 looks like in 2023, I heard that they were still stubborn to any changes suggested by other game designers or playtesters, which reports about bugs were useless as we can see on live server.
I tried to defend their support, I know most of them, good guys but sadly, once the server got opened it seems that they can't handle their role. Every start of the new-hyped server is always a rough material to anyone. However, WoM3 opening was much bigger, with huge promo, and somehow the old squad could handle game, discord, support mail. I don't really recall any mail on support to be on hold for more than 48 hours, we tried to answer to every mail, doesn't matter if it was helpful message to the player but at least he knew that his message is not ignored.
Bots are everywhere, new bugs appears every day, we were told that discord's support cannot hold more tickets, as they are pending without answer, it's just a huge mess.

Are they trust-worthy? Let's see:
- Shogun promised DDoS protection by himself but it failed and it caused way too many issues.
- Told you that he never boosted playercount on site, which I comment with .
- He said he will retire from metin2 scene, but came back anyway, twice.
- Told you that he is owner of WoM2 files, but originally those are Metin2SG files, which he was part before he left and stole their files.
- Told you that he always paid youtubers for their promotion, then maybe ask Sabal (one of the biggest PL youtubers) what happened to his payment on WoM3.
- Told you that WoM2 never had game-breaking bugs, ask Furious guild members about WoM3 (I'm not in position to leak other bugs, as they can damage old WoM2 image).
- Staff members told you that they are brand new team, then Montag appeared and said that 20% is from old WoM2, suddenly, after few hours every staff member replied with "we are 80% new, 20% old".

He is not a trust-worthy person, it's not his love for old-school WoM2 or nostalgy from 2013, it's the same reason as for any other owner - it's just a business.
I also want to say one positive thing, I was never victim of staff member not being paid for work during my 3-year journey under his ownership. He is opening a possibility to gain money from what we love - playing metin2 which is nice, other servers usually offer Dragon Coins, props to him for that.
I expect now to learn some facts about me, but that's fine, they were ignoring my existence and now I attacked, they have rights to defend. Just don't call me a mad kid, who lost job and now living with parents, you can do better, at least here I can answer to you, since you decided to ban me on yours forum.

That's all for tonight, I'm open for any questions if anything.

Best regards,
Pachol aka Steven.

Thank you so much by saying all of this towards who doesn't know anything about that (like me)
I feel a bit stupid because I believed in this project and on their intentions

I'm not even going to waste one second on this server, even if I have nice memories about this one.

The server itself is nice, MMO concept still alive, you can do a lot of things to advance and you can also have fun, but it's not worth to give time, or irl money to someone like Shogun

Maybe my message will be ignored, but hello, you're giving your time & your money to someone who is, intentionally, attracting you in a trap, by fooling you and milking your time and moneys

Do you want to play there because it's funny? Your choice, but then do not even complain, because it's your fault

It's like ''electing'' a politician by knowing that he's shit and he will do a very horrible job, I vote for him, and then when he's doing shit, I move criticism about him, I complain, I spread negative things and so on

Who is on the wrong side? Who voted, or the ''politician'' himself?

Well, it's clear

Yes, I know, I wrote a lot of nice comments about that, because I clearly believed on them and what did they say about the management, staff and so on, and now I'm ''angry'', but everyone should be

Even on their discord, they confirmed shit things about gameforge letter and so on, while now I see that it's everything false

I repeat, who is seeing this message, it's all on your hands, even because their income which is so dirty by knowing this, depends on players

So, basically, playerbase will decide
Think about it and use your brain, I don't know if you would like to be fucked by a thief who wants easy money with 0 effort

Cya!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/11/2023, 09:16   #272

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Hello,
Firstly, let me introduce to you. I'm Pachol, known as Steven, I've been working on WoM for 3 years, I tried to stay quiet about new WoM or their previous server - Masters of War but what is happening to the WoM's legacy is just sad and there is no reason to protect Shogun, I will try to avoid talking about old WoM2 and other staff members that are innocent, so let's start.

First of all, Montag is Shogun. I got it confirmed by staff members (not only one), you can easily notice his unique style of attacking players, being active on Itemshop topics, trying to solve some system issues since he has knowledge etc. there are also some familiar names from old WoM2 or Tian2 but as I said, for now I don't need to get them busted.

I want to back to the closure of WoM2 and the next server he released knows as MoW2.
There was no letter from Gameforge, Shogun closed it by himself. He always wanted to get rid of WoM2, mainly by creating new servers, however, as you know WoM3 flopped and some other project too, thus they opened a new speedserver. It was a huge success, which means a lot of money in this business. No one knows what happened with money, WoM2 couldn't survive alone due to the RMT, removing it would cause players' drop, knowing all these facts ended up with a decision to close WoM2. Inside the management it was most likely decided to open a new server without old gms, designers, only important and trust-worthy staffers like PACI, Sagiri, Akitas were informed about future plans.
Let's move to MoW2. Its company has been officially registered 2-weeks after WoM2's closure, you don't need to know the law to understand that this process doesn't take a few days, which mean Shogun registered a new company while WoM2 was still a thing.
A new server started with almost the same gameplay, same features and other minor changes. They also said it's a brand new team, that they got entrusted with files by Shogun and other lies just to milk players on WoM's brand. Meanwhile, I've been working on Tian, so we could (yes, not only me) follow their process, find the facts about company or staff members. We were tolerating them, even tho we planned to start 1-2 months later, after all, Tian got delayed, MoW2 flopped and now it's the best part of relation between MoW and Tian.
Juan asked Clairmont to join our team, firstly, me and other member of management refused to take him but Clairmont needed his IT and DEV knowledge. So yes, sadly I have to confirm that Shogun was part of Tian2, but don't get me wrong, he really did nothing for us, few translations on forum, wrote one quest and helped with few things, he became a "ghost" two weeks after he joined us.
He also confirmed there that he was owner of MoW and told us about the reason why it flopped so quickly. He blamed PACI for that, he said that he left project few days after it launched and they couldn't do any content update, whoever played MoW2, you must remember the frequency of updates. That's why you can see Vegas working on a new WoM now, as PACI is most likely out of his team.

A new WoM2 was an easy project to start and keep it in shape, oldschool, lack of systems, 1:1 files from old WoM, some additions from Vegas - what could have gone wrong? The main game designer is the same guy from WoM2, he stopped playing this game around 2015, Shogun a bit earlier, and guess on what years this server is based... 2013. It's only because they don't know how metin2 looks like in 2023, I heard that they were still stubborn to any changes suggested by other game designers or playtesters, which reports about bugs were useless as we can see on live server.
I tried to defend their support, I know most of them, good guys but sadly, once the server got opened it seems that they can't handle their role. Every start of the new-hyped server is always a rough material to anyone. However, WoM3 opening was much bigger, with huge promo, and somehow the old squad could handle game, discord, support mail. I don't really recall any mail on support to be on hold for more than 48 hours, we tried to answer to every mail, doesn't matter if it was helpful message to the player but at least he knew that his message is not ignored.
Bots are everywhere, new bugs appears every day, we were told that discord's support cannot hold more tickets, as they are pending without answer, it's just a huge mess.

- Shogun promised DDoS protection by himself but it failed and it caused way too many issues.
- Told you that he is owner of WoM2 files, but originally those are Metin2SG files, which he was part before he left and stole their files.
- Told you that he always paid youtubers for their promotion, then maybe ask Sabal (one of the biggest PL youtubers) what happened to his payment on WoM3.
- Told you that WoM2 never had game-breaking bugs, ask Furious guild members about WoM3 (I'm not in position to leak other bugs, as they can damage old WoM2 image).
- Staff members told you that they are brand new team, then Montag appeared and said that 20% is from old WoM2, suddenly, after few hours every staff member replied with "we are 80% new, 20% old".

He is not a trust-worthy person, it's not his love for old-school WoM2 or nostalgy from 2013, it's the same reason as for any other owner - it's just a business.
I also want to say one positive thing, I was never victim of staff member not being paid for work during my 3-year journey under his ownership. He is opening a possibility to gain money from what we love - playing metin2 which is nice, other servers usually offer Dragon Coins, props to him for that.
I expect now to learn some facts about me, but that's fine, they were ignoring my existence and now I attacked, they have rights to defend. Just don't call me a mad kid, who lost job and now living with parents, you can do better, at least here I can answer to you, since you decided to ban me on yours forum.

Best regards,
Pachol aka Steven.
Thanks, I hope the majority of the player base will see this comment.

Imagine how much time/trouble you would safe, releasing that statement sooner, but better late than never.

I guess Metin2 P-Servers are all about money thesedays, 0% Love, 0% Passion, 1% Work, 99% Quick cash.

Everything comes to an end it seems.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/11/2023, 13:16   #273

elite*gold: 127
The Black Market: 105/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,479
Daaaamn Shogun du Hoooond.

Crack Server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2023, 16:03   #274

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Hello,

Best regards,
Pachol aka Steven.
R.I.P WoM2 09.04.2023
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2023, 16:24   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooshΗD View Post
R.I.P WoM2 09.04.2023
Nah, who wants to play will play. Average players don't care about these things, nor do I.
If anything it's a good thing that Shogun is behind it (I suspected it all along anyway)
And wait, people think that opening a server is all about nostalgia and stuff? Bruh, everyone wants to make some money, it's common sense. All this drama is useless and childish in my opinion. You guys talk like you leaked some secret CIA documents lmao. It's a fking metin2 server bro, who cares about all that drama?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/11/2023, 18:48   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetusLupus View Post
Nah, who wants to play will play. Average players don't care about these things, nor do I.
If anything it's a good thing that Shogun is behind it (I suspected it all along anyway)
And wait, people think that opening a server is all about nostalgia and stuff? Bruh, everyone wants to make some money, it's common sense. All this drama is useless and childish in my opinion. You guys talk like you leaked some secret CIA documents lmao. It's a fking metin2 server bro, who cares about all that drama?
I tell you a secret:
- Don't hide game founder
- reopened old wom2
- put rmt forbidden
- don't change anything
- make a better itemshop
- add 1/2 middle lvl content

That would bring much more money instead of 3 fail server
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/12/2023, 11:08   #277

I LOVE THIS SERVER, GUYS OMG STEVEN STFU
Old 04/12/2023, 16:33   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastMage View Post
I LOVE THIS SERVER, GUYS OMG STEVEN STFU
Ugl fanboy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2023-04-12-16-32-32-790_com.android.chrome.jpg (225.1 KB, 96 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2023, 17:00   #279

elite*gold: 35
Patch 1.0.0.4 + Easter Hotfixes

Dear players,

In this short maintenance, we addressed a couple of issues in regards to the Easter Event, along with a couple of bug fixes and nerf & buffs here and there to upgrade materials; in short, this could be seen as an extension of 1.0.0.3. We were aware of the fact that you would receive pretty good items from the Eggscellent Victory, therefore we made the rewards more reliant on the actual strength of your egg and the NPC's. That being said, the last maintenance came with the following changes to the game:

Easter Event Hotfixes:
  • Split the Eggscellent Victory into three categories: Prestige, Average, Close.
  • Reduced Collectible Eggs spawns from Giants Wasteland, Ghost Forest and Hwang Temple.
  • The type of Eggscellent Victory you receive is now dependant on the strength of your egg, as well on the strength of the NPCs.

Buffs:
  • Dispirited Se-Rang & Eun-Jung can now drop Facial Cream.
  • Mi-Jung and Eun-Jung can now drop Red Hairband.
  • Stone Scorpion Archer can now drop Scorpion Claw.
Nerfs:
  • Reduced drop chance for Piece of Fabric, Piece of Fabric+, Unknown Medicine, Unknown Medicine+, Piece of Ice+, Ice Marble+.

Bugfixes & other issues
  • Enhanced Channel Switcher: The current channel button is now disabled based on stored channel information, streamlining the switching process.
  • Real-time Channel Updates: Channels are now updated in real-time on the minimap for better situational awareness.
  • Party: Fixed the party pickup bug, ensuring that when your inventory is full, other party members can no longer pick up your items.
  • Blacksmith Upgrade: Addressed the DT blacksmith bug; sometimes if an upgrade failed, the item will now be lost instead of returning to your inventory as a +0 item.
  • Safebox and Mall Password Bugs: Passwords are now securely stored for the entire client session until closed, and only valid passwords are retained.
  • The first chaos you spawn will now appear exactly where you are(given that there's no stones around you).
  • Fixed the friend requests between channels.
  • Fixed the problem with the players appearing offline when they were in another core.
  • Fixed Ring of Successor, you'll now be able to name a new leader for your guild.
  • Removed the level limitation for premium shops.
  • The people you blocked will not be able to send you messages anymore.

Warm wishes,
WoM2 Team.
Old 04/13/2023, 17:48   #280

Ich kann diesen Server absolut nicht empfehlen.
Meine Gründe sind wie folgt:

- Admins scheissen auf uns (Spieler) und wir Vollidioten zahlen da noch Geld rein.
- Server ist total verbuggt.
- Hacker, Bots und Multifarming = nicht gut für Ingame Wirtschaft.
- Betrüger und Lügner muss man nicht unbedingt unterstützen.

Schauen Sie sich nun die offiziellen Benachrichtigungen:
The server is ONLINE! We apologize for the inconvenience, but we had to make an emergency maintenance to fix an issue regarding Average Eggscellent Victory Eggs. It would very rarely provide you with a DC Voucher (there were 5 on the server, all of them removed now). As soon as the issue appeared, we acted immediately and fixed it. The Vouchers CANNOT be used and, if this ever happens again, they’ll only be some useless items in the inventory. Nevertheless, we had to find the issue and fix it. Apologies and Happy Easter once again!

Angeblich haben manche Spieler DC Voucher aus Eiern gedroppt. NO GO!
Vielleicht ist das einer der bekanntesten Server in der Metin2 Welt, aber definitiv nicht der stabilste und nicht der beste.

Multifarming ist keine Seltenheit, auch viele Bots und Hacker unterwegs und es wird wenig unternommen, wenn man jemanden aus Team anschreibt, reagiert einfach niemand. Hauptsache money in the bank.

Jeder Spieler auf dem Server ist ein potenzieller Kunde und wenn man auf Kunden scheisst dann gehen diese woanders, deshalb muss ich sagen tschüss wom2.

edit:
Ergänzend kann ich noch hinzufügen, dass die GMs seine Zeit lieber mit privaten unnötigen Gelaber auf Discord vertreiben, anstatt Ihre wirklichen Aufgaben Ingame zu erledigen. Anscheinend wurden diese nicht richtig rekrutiert.
Old 04/13/2023, 18:18   #281

Ich kann diesen Server absolut nicht empfehlen, hier meine Gründe:

- Server verbuggt. (wird zwar schrittweise verbessert, aber das konnte man alles im Beta machen)
- Multifarming, Bots und Hacker.
- Von Admins / GMs keine Reaktion auf wichtige Nachrichten.
- Paar Spieler haben DC Coins aus Eiern gedroppt! NO GO!

Jeder Spieler auf diesem Server ist ein potenzieller Kunde. Und wenn man seine Spieler bzw. Kunden schlecht behandelt, naja dann gehen diese halt woanders. Tschüss wom2.

Traurig, dass Spieler da Geld investieren und die Admins / GMs auf WICHTIGE Nachrichten gar nicht reagieren. Ausserdem sind die GMs anscheinend nicht richtig rekrutiert worden, wenn sich diese über private unnötige Dinge mit anderen Leuten unterhalten. Habe gedacht, dass die GMs überfordert sind ?

Es ist vielleicht einer der bekanntesten Server in der Metin2 Welt, aber definitiv nicht der stabilste und auch nicht der beste.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2023, 05:18   #282

Avoid playing it if you don't want to waste time, Essence and the staff do not respond to support and you are banned for no reason.. Shameful, being called WoM2 and offering little seriousness.
Old 04/14/2023, 09:57   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilzefiro View Post
Avoid playing it if you don't want to waste time, Essence and the staff do not respond to support and you are banned for no reason.. Shameful, being called WoM2 and offering little seriousness.
Saverio tilted
Old 04/14/2023, 10:48   #284

Received Thanks: 1,102

Auf welchem Server ist das nicht der Fall, aber sonst kann dir da zustimmen, was du oben genannt hast.
Old 04/14/2023, 13:13   #285

Yeah so I was banned / muted again for pointing out that the staff is mocking players on Discord. The only good thing about this server is the server files, the staff is the most unprofessional and childish I ever seen. Shogun should fire like 95% of that "staff" which IRL are just a bunch of losers (who tf chooses to be a GM as a full time job?)
Keep mocking players guys It will be funny when the server dies because Shogun chose stupid people to manage the server. Ania, keep making fun of us and patronizing us like you're some kind of billionaire and we are peasants. Seems like you forget that outside of this game you aint ****
PS: Make sure you don't DM GM Areia if you are not worthy! You must win your rights to PM her, peasants. Lmao, such an arrogant attitude, take a look:

Another case of GM Aria being arrogant and rude towards players:

Like, HOW did he harass her? By asking questions? Guys, don't ask Aria too many questions and never question her authority otherwise she might be annoyed at your "butthurt" and ban you for harassment (which is a cover for "i don't agree with what you said and I'll ban you even tho you didn't break rules")
Thanks
1 User