Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tora.gg | Modern Oldschool | International | Server Start 25.11.2022

Discussion on Tora.gg | Modern Oldschool | International | Server Start 25.11.2022 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 11/16/2022, 18:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Targamas View Post
Hello everyone, I know that you guys have concerns and trust is hard to earn, but we want to earn that trust no matter how hard it is, this server is not made for profit, we invested alot in it and continue to invest in prizes for players on our discord. Also the project has a 15 months plan, the server is divided in 5 expansions, every 3 months the max level will get higher with 5 levels ultimately after 15 months the server will have level max of 120. With every max level extensions there will be new content as well. This project is made by a community of players for the community. I understand that you cannot trust every new server, but we are here to stay and hopefully we will prove it with time. Thank you
Glaubst dir ja selbst nicht den Quatsch
Old 11/16/2022, 18:47   #17

Received Thanks: 2,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSIB View Post
Hey, ich habe nicht behauptet, dass man ein Server nicht bewerten solle. Letztendlich ist diese Plattform und diese Section dafür da. Ich befasste mich lediglich mit den Server Release Datum und direkter Vorwurf über "Weihnachts Cashgrab". Es ist einfach Trend geworden jeden Server mit diesem Release Datum als Weihnachtsabzocke zu stempeln.
Der Vorwurf ist ja nicht ahh Ende November Start = Cashgrab.

Sondern: Fetziger 2008 Oldschool Server in dem kaum bis keine arbeit steckt, der zudem noch Ende November released wird = Cashgrab.

Das mit dem Design war so 50/50 Joke(wobei eher 20 joke/80 Ernst), sieht halt weihnachtlich aus
Old 11/16/2022, 19:59   #18

Received Thanks: 1,107

Every server wants to make profit, including you, otherwise you wouldn't start a server.
You don't want to tell me that you want to start the server out of "boredom & desire".
You also want to take the money from the community, don't tell us nonsense.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2022, 20:09   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPresidentx3 View Post

Every server wants to make profit, including you, otherwise you wouldn't start a server.
You don't want to tell me that you want to start the server out of "boredom & desire".
You also want to take the money from the community, don't tell us nonsense.
We are not looking to get rich out of the server, of course we want to produce some money so the server at some point can eventually sustain itself without any more investments. The project wasn't made out of boredom, rather frustration, the entire team is made of regular metin2 players, a team that is financially stable, therefore we aim to have a very long term server, a place where players can play safely.
Old 11/17/2022, 00:23   #20

Mit dem IS wird sich ja zeigen, ob man es hier Ernst meint. Davor einfach mal die Füße still halten, Oldschool gibt es einige und ob man an das Content update in 3 Monaten glaubt, auch so ne Sache.
Wenn der IS nicht zu krass ist schaue ich mal vorbei
Old 11/17/2022, 00:46   #21

CHHAAA TFUUU
Old 11/17/2022, 05:57   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Trading View Post
Der Vorwurf ist ja nicht ahh Ende November Start = Cashgrab.

Sondern: Fetziger 2008 Oldschool Server in dem kaum bis keine arbeit steckt, der zudem noch Ende November released wird = Cashgrab.

Das mit dem Design war so 50/50 Joke(wobei eher 20 joke/80 Ernst), sieht halt weihnachtlich aus
Kp wo der 2008 ist.
Old 11/17/2022, 08:52   #23

Received Thanks: 1,107

Yes, you're only writing this now, but when you see all the money, you change your mind nicely.
But with your IS & co. we will see sooner or later whether you run after the money or not.
Old 11/17/2022, 12:29   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmnezia. View Post
Kp wo der 2008 ist.
Sorry dann eben 0815 Oldschool xd
Finde jetzt nicht wirklich, dass das was an der Argumentation ändert.

Seit wann sind Cashgrab Vorwürfe eig. verboten @?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2022, 17:12   #25

The Black Market: 1061/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Trading View Post
Seit wann sind Cashgrab Vorwürfe eig. verboten @?
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metin2 PServer Advertising Regeln
Netiquette: Geht respektvoll miteinander um. Anschuldigungen ohne eindeutige Beweise werden unter keinen Umständen geduldet. Private Angelegenheiten haben hier nichts verloren. Oberflächliche, destruktive Beiträge werden als Spam angesehen.
Du kannst gerne vernünftig äußern, dass ein neu registrierter PServer Betreiber dir sus ist und der Server dir von der Gestaltung usw. nicht gefällt, aber einem PServer gleich "Cashgrab" zu unterstellen, kann ich leider nicht stehen lassen, außer in .
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/17/2022, 19:11   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
:

Du kannst gerne vernünftig äußern, dass ein neu registrierter PServer Betreiber dir sus ist und der Server dir von der Gestaltung usw. nicht gefällt, aber einem PServer gleich "Cashgrab" zu unterstellen, kann ich leider nicht stehen lassen, außer in .
Wüsste jetzt nicht was hier gegen einen Cashgrab spricht.
Das einzige was vermutlich viel Geld gekostet hat waren die Designs(die sich wirklich sehen lassen können - Zumindest das Homepage Design, die Weihnachtsvorstellung gefällt mir nicht so).

Aber danke für die Antwort!
Old 11/19/2022, 14:16   #27

Shiva 2.0 ?
Old 11/19/2022, 21:43   #28

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targamas View Post
Hello everyone, I know that you guys have concerns and trust is hard to earn, but we want to earn that trust no matter how hard it is, this server is not made for profit, we invested alot in it and continue to invest in prizes for players on our discord. Also the project has a 15 months plan, the server is divided in 5 expansions, every 3 months the max level will get higher with 5 levels ultimately after 15 months the server will have level max of 120. With every max level extensions there will be new content as well. This project is made by a community of players for the community. I understand that you cannot trust every new server, but we are here to stay and hopefully we will prove it with time. Thank you
ye but still the problem is putting the buffi xd and you are saying no profit? oh come on man
Old 11/19/2022, 21:51   #29

Sieht mir nach nem dahin geklatschten Oldschool aus...
Generell kein Fan von OldSchool aber naja.
Wenigstens steckt "etwas" Mühe hinter der Präsentation i guess.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2022, 19:12   #30

halbes team mit discord accounts die seit sommer dieses jahr existieren, sus ist gar kein ausdruck