Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

N2Play l NEWSCHOOL 30.09 BETA | 7.10 OFFICIAL START

Discussion on N2Play l NEWSCHOOL 30.09 BETA | 7.10 OFFICIAL START within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 10/14/2022, 17:02   #181

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,107

Going good with bugs? Okay.
I just played yesterday and it was lot of bugs. A waste of time.
Old 10/14/2022, 18:47   #182

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPresidentx3 View Post

I'm done talking with you, your intelligence level does not meet my standards sorry.
Old 10/14/2022, 20:07   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPresidentx3 View Post

what bugs?
at least one, please
Old 10/14/2022, 21:25   #184

Salva und seine Boys sind schon mad weil aufgeflogen ist das ihm Signia2, Hybrid2 und N2 gehören. Zieh weniger Leute ab mit deinem Scam und vorallem beleidige nicht jeden als „mentally disabled“ wenn du kein Stück besser bist und einfach nur ein Scamer bist. #ScamSalva
Old 10/14/2022, 21:35   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethanya View Post
Salva und seine Boys sind schon mad weil aufgeflogen ist das ihm Signia2, Hybrid2 und N2 gehören. Zieh weniger Leute ab mit deinem Scam und vorallem beleidige nicht jeden als „mentally disabled“ wenn du kein Stück besser bist und einfach nur ein Scamer bist. #ScamSalva
You have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 10/15/2022, 02:18   #186

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridinternational View Post
Another autist. Show me proof of your delusional idea kid.
I may not be an Idol of a Server Admin, but you're really acting like a child on those epvp threads, chill bruh.
Gl hf here
Old 10/15/2022, 02:32   #187

Received Thanks: 2,060
Quote:
Another autist. Show me proof of your delusional idea kid.
Calling any hater/people who're negative minded to you/your server autistic > ignoring those people xd
Old 10/15/2022, 02:47   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asperity. View Post
I may not be an Idol of a Server Admin, but you're really acting like a child on those epvp threads, chill bruh.
Gl hf here
They do not deserve at all to be handled like a human being, they are known trash german players that go for all servers and just sell yang or chargeback scam, or whatever. When I was a server admin I always kept my "professionality", but that kind of people doesn't really deserve a nice word, since they are just stupid, also I'm glad that I left this era already. 90% Toxic people. I did run Hybrid both time when it was open with 110% performance, still such people come here and throw me random words. Totally random delusional opinions. Anyways, I'm done commenting there. I do say some kind words because I do like something and in the end in their 60 IQ brain I am an N2 server owner already. I mean how ridiculous is that. ePvP mods are completely useless anyways.
Old 10/15/2022, 02:48   #189

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
I'm done talking with you, your intelligence level does not meet my standards sorry.
since when do pserver admins have any intelligence except for scamming
Old 10/15/2022, 02:49   #190

Received Thanks: 2,060
Quote:
They do not deserve at all to be handled like a human being, they are known trash german players that go for all servers and just sell yang or chargeback scam, or whatever. When I was a server admin I always kept my "professionality", but that kind of people doesn't really deserve a nice word, since they are just stupid, also I'm glad that I left this era already. 90% Toxic people. I did run Hybrid both time when it was open with 110% performance, still such people come here and throw me random words. Totally random delusional opinions. Anyways, I'm done commenting there. I do say some kind words because I do like something and in the end in their 60 IQ brain I am an N2 server owner already. I mean how ridiculous is that. ePvP mods are completely useless anyways.
Youre much more into a delusion than any other guy commenting here lol
Old 10/15/2022, 02:55   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by vally. View Post
since when do pserver admins have any intelligence except for scamming
Do you have any idea how much work, effort and stress comes with running a metin2 server? I think no. Who do you think would even create a server for such toxic people without getting paid? Who works for free in this world at any game industry? Nobody. This game is the same since tons of years only in different guises. The server owners are providing you a place where you can spend your free-time, they get paid for that. That's how basically everything in the world works. Can you imagine they still go play even on servers that are closed after a few days or 1-2 weeks? I've been running Hybrid2 for a year and now it's still open. Did not runaway. How can you call that basically scamming?
Old 10/15/2022, 02:59   #192

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Do you have any idea how much work, effort and stress comes with running a metin2 server? I think no. Who do you think would even create a server for such toxic people without getting paid? Who works for free in this world at any game industry? Nobody. This game is the same since tons of years only in different guises. The server owners are providing you a place where you can spend your free-time, they get paid for that. That's how basically everything in the world works. Can you imagine they still go play even on servers that are closed after a few days or 1-2 weeks? I've been running Hybrid2 for a year and now it's still open. Did not runaway. How can you call that basically scamming?
Most admins barely put any effort into the servers anymore. Most buy finished files and change a few things and then **** em out and earning money from retards who spend hundreds into a server that is only online for a few months.

You can't really call that work.
Old 10/15/2022, 02:59   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Trading View Post
Youre much more into a delusion than any other guy commenting here lol
Basically you are living out of people like me who are creating a place where you can sell your stuff. I don't really want to talk with such "free live" persons about who are into a delusion more likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vally. View Post
Most admins barely put any effort into the servers anymore. Most buy finished files and change a few things and then **** em out and earning money from retards who spend hundreds into a server that is only online for a few months.

You can't really call that work.
I do agree with that. There are lots of people around who are opening complete garbage server but until there will be people who will pay for them, this situation will not change, also it's been like this since ages.
Old 10/15/2022, 08:22   #194

Quote:
Wait what? You invested almost no work into your servers, public files, public systems, no big patches, just small patches and you started events. Thats not a big deal and you know that Salva. You just did scam money with talking a lot of **** and not even the truth. On Signia you promised so much, again no patches. Scamer stays Scamer #ScamSalva #Stopthescam
Old 10/15/2022, 11:40   #195

Just from an object point of view, its right that almost 99,9999% of every Serveradmin in history(besides those hamachi server guys) did it for the money. There are a lot of people, talking big that money doesnt change or motivate them, which simply is a lie.

The sad thing here is, that people buy files and/or use the names of big projects from the past, to get more players. If someone made a name out of his projects, he just earned it besides all the hate, to get players + money.

Thats why this project is just as bs as the new shiro, if you can´t build up your own name, like a few other projects did in the past few months, its just lame.
Thanks
4 Users

Tags
metin2, n2play, newschool