Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RODNIA | PVM-MEDIUM | INTERNATIONAL | A NEW CHAPTER PATH OF HERO

Discussion on RODNIA | PVM-MEDIUM | INTERNATIONAL | A NEW CHAPTER PATH OF HERO within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 02/23/2022, 22:31   #31

elite*gold: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPresidentx3 View Post
Gleichberechtigung ist bei denen ein Fremdwort. Wollte ich nur mal so gesagt haben.
The rules are for everyone and they are applied equally. We guarantee that.
Old 02/23/2022, 22:47   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metin2.Zephyr View Post
Einfach Sigma von Wish
ich spiele & liebe selber AE aber rodnia ist doch schon viel länger on bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2022, 03:19   #33

Received Thanks: 1,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnia View Post
The rules are for everyone and they are applied equally. We guarantee that.
Of course, can see how the rules are "equal" for everyone.
Old 02/24/2022, 03:36   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPresidentx3 View Post
Of course, can see how the rules are "equal" for everyone.
I like your unfounded irony. We are waiting for you at the opening, thanks !
Old 02/24/2022, 06:30   #35

Quote:
I like your unfounded irony. We are waiting for you at the opening, thanks !
Why unfounded?
Have a look at the behavior of your incompetent team members in the Discord or do you want to tell me that they are all competent and follow the rules?
Rather less and I'm not the only one who writes something like that.

But since I can already see how incompetent you and your team are, I no longer wish you luck.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/24/2022, 07:25   #36

Received Thanks: 1,271
Hatte den ersten Server vor einiger Zeit angespielt und es war nicht meins, hat sich irgendwie nicht gut angefühlt.
Was das Team betrifft, wurde ja schon einiges gesagt. Allerdings ist es recht normal, dass auf RO/TR Servern ihre eigenen Landsleute "beschützt" werden, als Deutscher wird man dort sehr schnell gebannt.. Deswegen sollte man nichts großartiges mit dem Team zutun haben, solang man den Server spielen möchte.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2022, 10:56   #37

elite*gold: 7
Bin gespannt auf den Server
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2022, 13:34   #38

We will reply to the accusations that come from some people. The thing is that almost all of the bad comments here come from a guild that played on our server but left because some of their members were banned for buying yang with real money (a thing that is forbidden on any server out there, and clearly stated in our rules).

It's ironic that the same people that are now commenting badly about us and are saying that we favor only some communities are the same people that asked us to unban their members that broke the server rules, and asked to keep this a secret from the rest of the players. (They wanted their friends unbanned for an offense that gets you a permanent ban, not caring about the other players that broke the same rule)

We understand that maybe some people prefer other types of gameplay but try to analyze the following question:
Why would we favor only some countries when our main purpose is to bring players from all countries together?

A succesfull server means that there are a lot of players and there is a market balance, means that there are lots of events and content. Why would we be accused of favoring only some communities if our main purpose is to have as many players from all over the world?

Thank you to the people that are willing to give us a chance and we hope to see you all soon!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2022, 16:54   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by LILMONSTRR View Post
bruder?

aufjedenfall real! Wenn man die Shops mitzählt

Aber wie du magst, dann zähle ich dir paar Punkte auf.

-Der Server ist ziemlich Rassistisch (Als Deutscher ziemlich hart zu spielen, wenn die denken Hitler sei jemandes Opa)
-Fanden es ziemlich lustig ein SS Uniform Kostüm im Game einzufügen (Vom Designer selbst gemacht auf wunsch, aber wurde durch shitstorm entfernt)
-In einer PN darf man so viel beleidigen wie man will, weil man ja jemanden blockieren kann (Faulheit des Team)
-Markt ist ziemlich schlecht. (Geben Anfangsitems eine Funktion, aber patchen laufe der Zeit nichts nach, um gewissen Items einen Wert zu garantieren und somit ist der Markt wieder gestorben, obwohl man vielen Items eine Funktion gegeben hat.)
-Der Itemshop ist ziemlich überteuert (Ist natürlich jedem seine Entscheidung, ob er casht oder nicht.)
-PvP macht auch keinen Spaß, da die Server Perfomance es nicht zulässt (opvp)

Aeldra hat es ja vorgemacht wie man viele Dinge handhaben muss und sich Sachen als Beispiel zu nehmen, aber das Prinzip des "Events Servers" sich zu holen, obwohl der Main Server nichtmal mehr richtig läuft spricht eher dafür, dass der SA einen neuen Server machen möchte und keinen Shitstorm von seinen Rumänischen Spielern (Da die anderen Länder sowieso keinen Wert fürs Team haben) reinholen will, aber trotzdem nochmal kurz nochmal schöne Einnahmen zu sichern für die eigene Tasche und nicht für weitere Updates.

Updates waren alle zwischen mangelhaft und ausreichend und die Events sind schrecklich. Der Server sorgt selber dafür, dass Yang keinen wert besitzt indem sie einfach Goldbarren ohne Ende fürs nichts tun verschenken.

Wenn man einen Bug reportet der den Server sehr schadet bekommt man als Antwort "Das ist eine Lüge", da der SA/DEV wohl zu narzzistisch sind und keine Fehler einsehen bzw. zu Arrogant sind.

For the SA in English:
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/24/2022, 18:47   #40

Before you make a statement here, you should do more research, Rodnia.
You say "we are from a guild that played on our server but left because some of its members got banned for buying yang with real money"
Please show me I was in any guild that did this.

There may be guilds but my guild is excluded from there but nice how you get your facts on the table and pretend you're right.

We Germans are punished for innocent things (supposedly because we are Hitler's friends or whatever) but if you Romanians write something negative & we counter it, we will be banned.

So if you call that equality, I really feel sorry for you.

And if you don't believe me, don't worry, I'm happy to show you the screens of your Romanian community + the negative/incompetent behavior of your team members.

You just need to PM me here
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2022, 19:10   #41

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
We will reply to the accusations that come from some people. The thing is that almost all of the bad comments here come from a guild that played on our server but left because some of their members were banned for buying yang with real money (a thing that is forbidden on any server out there, and clearly stated in our rules).

It's ironic that the same people that are now commenting badly about us and are saying that we favor only some communities are the same people that asked us to unban their members that broke the server rules, and asked to keep this a secret from the rest of the players. (They wanted their friends unbanned for an offense that gets you a permanent ban, not caring about the other players that broke the same rule)

We understand that maybe some people prefer other types of gameplay but try to analyze the following question:
Why would we favor only some countries when our main purpose is to bring players from all countries together?

A succesfull server means that there are a lot of players and there is a market balance, means that there are lots of events and content. Why would we be accused of favoring only some communities if our main purpose is to have as many players from all over the world?

Thank you to the people that are willing to give us a chance and we hope to see you all soon!

Never heard of a german guild who got banned for buying yang.

Maybe check the list how many player got banned from Diablo in the last two months, or better - ask your corrupt GM DIABLO to take a video before ban people, i bet 10€ that the ban rate of players will decrease rapidly.

Wanna talk discord? Funny, talking with DIABLO ends with "no ro? " sorry no english speak romanian " - you must be the blindest SA i ever saw, but have fun with this guy in the team, but dont call your server international when its 90% RO
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2022, 20:43   #42

There are only 1 𝐃𝐀𝐘 left until the opening of our temporary server, 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐚 - 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘.
⚔️ Register 𝐍𝐎𝐖 for 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘:

Old 02/25/2022, 08:37   #43

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Habe auf dem Server lange und gerne gespielt, keine Ahnung, was die Leute hier haben. Vielleicht sollte man sich einfach mal wie ein zivilisierter Mensch verhalten.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/25/2022, 11:31   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalKevin View Post
Habe auf dem Server lange und gerne gespielt, keine Ahnung, was die Leute hier haben. Vielleicht sollte man sich einfach mal wie ein zivilisierter Mensch verhalten.
Dann wünschen wir dir dort viel Spaß
Old 02/25/2022, 11:39   #45

Today at 19:00 (CEST) is the grand opening of the seasonal server "Rodnia GLORY".Everyone has worked very hard in the past few days in order to prepare everything so that you will have the best experience possible while playing Rodnia.

The last client can now be downloaded from
Keep in mind that it is the same client for both servers