Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mt2Classic Server launch! Pay2Win Abolished ItemShop in Coin GAINABLE ONLY by PLAYING

Discussion on Mt2Classic Server launch! Pay2Win Abolished ItemShop in Coin GAINABLE ONLY by PLAYING within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 04/25/2021, 12:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hello.
I will be honest: I was waiting for server like this one for years!
The best server I was playing as the last one was WOM2 at the early part of existing, where I created one of the strongest PvP warriors on the server in two Dojang cattegories: 60-79, where I won 10 times in a row and 80-105, where I won few times.
I hope you will organise some PvP events on Mt2Classic as well!

I really can not imagine better gameplay, than original one with only few implemented good changes like offline shop system.

The main change and the most important thing in your concept is access to adders/ changers and all the items, which was the item shop only on official servers. I love it! In my opinion you could not do it in any better way!

Getting advantage only by playing? Amazing! Hats off the head for all of you guys!

I am the metin2 player since 2007. In my opinion first years of the game were the best years, especially before the Grotto of Exile expansion.

And the best thing of those years was the oldchool feeling as a slow progress, where the player was really, really happy of success upgrade to +7 45-65 weapon or 48-61 armor or of just possessing the weapon lvl 75 or armor 66. And items +9 had extremely high value and hard to get.
Those years were the best!

I prefer max hp bonus as original, so +800, because the gameplay was much more interesting, especially the PvM part!
2000 hp bunus makes the PvM gameplay too easy!
Maybe you could consider something in half way like +1200 hp max.

I would like to suggest also a bit different launch date, the best time to start is always the weekend, so 30th April would be much better.

I am really excited and can't wait for the launch!
I wish you good luck! See you in game!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/25/2021, 12:55   #17

The gf had some italian server that was really good and last for many months without lag/hack.

The difference before this to other server is :
Here the game is 1000x better than presentation
Other server the game is 1000x worse than presentation

So don't base all on that, you will say wow when you will try this trust me
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2021, 14:18   #18

Honestly I think quest cooldowns will be fine, it wouldn't be "the same as the original" without those
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2021, 17:35   #19

Was waiting weeks/months for a server like this. Looks already like the best server out there, just because there is no real itemshop and only cosmetics (how it should be on all servers). The only thing im a little concerned about, are the cooldowns. I know oldschool and im a fan of oldschool but they are reeeeeeally long. Maybe u can adjustice them a little bit. Other than that, i cant wait for the server to start. Good luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2021, 18:33   #20

What about rebalancing classes in terms of PvM? Ninjas and mages suffer in PvM the most and so they are oftentimes left as an afterthought, or in the case of mages - a simple buffer. I've encountered nothing but disappointment with maining a healer on classic servers since they are very weak. As such, it's discouraging to continue playing on such servers where the obvious bias is towards suras and warriors.

Do you plan on increasing damage done to monsters for these classes, so more people can play the class they enjoy most? Some great examples of such changes can be found on Metin2.SG and WoM2 also made some changes to healers to make them more palatable in PvM.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2021, 18:54   #21

elite*gold: LOCKED
are there more metin-stones on the maps or same as normal?
Old 04/25/2021, 18:57   #22

I am not sure if I will play on this server due to the high cooldowns
Old 04/26/2021, 09:44   #23

im for increasing base movement speed from 100 to 110 or so . but i know this wont happen
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2021, 11:42   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by trivium1995 View Post
im for increasing base movement speed from 100 to 110 or so . but i know this wont happen
good idea
Old 04/26/2021, 13:00   #25

reduce horse quest cooldown and this server will be fine, also biologs. in my opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2021, 15:28   #26

I enjoy hardcore servers, but I feel like you're gonna have problems with lack of content. It's not 2006 and the players are mostly bored out of the "usual content".
Content previous to the Grotto of Exile means you'll have no Dungeons, just Demon Tower, Flame King, Nine Tails and that kind of stuff as end game content.

I know we used to have lots of fun with "just that" long time ago, but that's just nostalgia, people will play because they miss the good old days, but they will also get bored really quickly, leaving you with a few dedicated players.

With that being said, if you're ok with that, and don't mind having a small community, I wish you all the luck with the project.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/26/2021, 19:47   #27

elite*gold: 15
The whole experience has been balanced and tested to be pleasurable. While many mechanics are slow you have to keep in mind that the whole shop is available only through shop points that you will earn both passively and actively by playing, and will allow you to get items to reduce the cooldowns too.

Updates will follow a different path: while the core gameplay will stay the same (no new equipment), we will provide quest line extensions, pvp/pvm events and a lot more content that will keep everyone entertained.

Thanks to everyone for the many new accounts that are registering in these hours! We are becoming many, especially considering that the server is not open yet. You are showing us your trust, and we will not disappoint you!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/26/2021, 20:30   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt2Classic View Post
The whole experience has been balanced and tested to be pleasurable. While many mechanics are slow you have to keep in mind that the whole shop is available only through shop points that you will earn both passively and actively by playing, and will allow you to get items to reduce the cooldowns too.

Updates will follow a different path: while the core gameplay will stay the same (no new equipment), we will provide quest line extensions, pvp/pvm events and a lot more content that will keep everyone entertained.

Thanks to everyone for the many new accounts that are registering in these hours! We are becoming many, especially considering that the server is not open yet. You are showing us your trust, and we will not disappoint you!
we want pvm balanced i don't want to play mono war sura on 2021... porcodio
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/26/2021, 21:14   #29

dude i dont want to go from map1 to map 2 for 2h just give normal movementspeed
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/26/2021, 23:47   #30

elite*gold: 386
Received Thanks: 1,652
The only thing keeps me away from joining are the official like cooldowns. Nobody has time for that anymore. Also the movement speed should be sligtly increased.
Thanks
8 Users

Tags
classic, hardcore, metin2, mt2, oldschhool