Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2.ie - Oldschool server.

Discussion on Metin2.ie - Oldschool server. within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/22/2021, 22:54   #106

elite*gold: 0
Ive played this Server now 7 hours and im not keep playing.

The drop is like official 8 years ago without double drop.
So the Server litteraly forces you to pay.
Its like official you just cant play without double drop because its to grindy.
Dont get me wrong im willing to pay BUT not on a Server that forces me too.
So please stay away from this Server and dont give him what he wants which is your money.
As default +50% double drop and exp is a must. He could still sell thieve gloves that you can drop from 85/90 Metins in the itemshop when implementing DD as default but he dont do it on purpose.

Ive tried to drop 3 hours now without DD an fms/Rib nothing.
Double drop + Exp 50% costs 50€ for 1 Month.

Also the Server miss some basic Qol things like quick sell/more slots in inventory.
Two is just not enough it should be atleast 3 and +2 that you can unlock. I mean it already ****** me off without double drop lol.
Battle horse is taking to long. 60 hours after you reach 25.
So on total 60 hours + the time you needed for 25 and dropping a horse medal and that only if you would do the quests immediately. So it atleast takes 5-7days to get a battle horse.
So if you are a Person that plays a lot you litteraly cant play the Server meanwhile because u will be at the point waiting for your battle horse after 2 days.
Also who likes to do the horse quests?
Riding to a point is so boring and everybody is hating those quests. Just remove them and let ppl succeed without that riding quests.

If the Server had DD and Exp as default, atleast DD the Server would be great for hardcore oldschool players. I might look into it again if thats coming someday.
But right now it could be also the Gameforge behind the Server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2021, 11:24   #107

The past has shown us that "Against Race" is pretty much the worst idea you can implement, because as soon as someone reaches full race deff, the "piercing attack" does most of the PvP damage and all people start messing around with lv 0 armor +0. In combination with such a hardcore oldschool server a deadly combo!

I definitely don't touch the server and I would advise you the same if you don't like this.
Old 02/24/2021, 10:42   #108

ich würde ihn ja auch anzocken,aber das mit dem KG und doppeldropp ausm IS schreckt mich schon ab,ich hätte kein problem mir das kg zu erarbeiten aber die wartezeit is mir doch zu lange.
wie is denn der server im mom was spieler,markt u.s.w an geht
Old 02/24/2021, 13:18   #109

elite*gold: LOCKED
Ich weiß nicht, wenn ich alleine sehe, wie viel mühe in die Website gesteckt worden ist #ironie off
Dann würde ich den Server nicht spielen, lieber auf einen "guten" oldschool warten..
Old 02/24/2021, 14:30   #110

ohne doppeldrop lohnt nicht, wenn das von anfang an dabei wäre, würd ich auch starten
Old 02/24/2021, 14:51   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignia View Post
ohne doppeldrop lohnt nicht, wenn das von anfang an dabei wäre, würd ich auch starten
Müsste mit dem neuen Update kommen, es wird auch Belohnungen alle 10 level geben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignia View Post
Nächstes Update wird da glaub was kommen, es wird auch Belohnungstruhen alle 10 Level geben
Old 02/24/2021, 19:53   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by janny97 View Post
Ive played this Server now 7 hours and im not keep playing.

The drop is like official 8 years ago without double drop.
So the Server litteraly forces you to pay.
Its like official you just cant play without double drop because its to grindy.
Dont get me wrong im willing to pay BUT not on a Server that forces me too.
So please stay away from this Server and dont give him what he wants which is your money.
As default +50% double drop and exp is a must. He could still sell thieve gloves that you can drop from 85/90 Metins in the itemshop when implementing DD as default but he dont do it on purpose.

Ive tried to drop 3 hours now without DD an fms/Rib nothing.
Double drop + Exp 50% costs 50€ for 1 Month.

Also the Server miss some basic Qol things like quick sell/more slots in inventory.
Two is just not enough it should be atleast 3 and +2 that you can unlock. I mean it already pisses me off without double drop lol.
Battle horse is taking to long. 60 hours after you reach 25.
So on total 60 hours + the time you needed for 25 and dropping a horse medal and that only if you would do the quests immediately. So it atleast takes 5-7days to get a battle horse.
So if you are a Person that plays a lot you litteraly cant play the Server meanwhile because u will be at the point waiting for your battle horse after 2 days.
Also who likes to do the horse quests?
Riding to a point is so boring and everybody is hating those quests. Just remove them and let ppl succeed without that riding quests.

If the Server had DD and Exp as default, atleast DD the Server would be great for hardcore oldschool players. I might look into it again if thats coming someday.
But right now it could be also the Gameforge behind the Server.
Nobody force you to use the IS. Its is also possible to play without any IS items

Its a oldschool server back in 2008 so what do you expect? Server is easy enough to get P skill in 2-3 weeks if you grind.

There are also tons of thieve gloves in the market and almost every weekend is 50% exp, drop event so the drop is good without any IS items.

tbh I enjoy it to play a server like in the past.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/24/2021, 20:56   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarv View Post
The past has shown us that "Against Race" is pretty much the worst idea you can implement, because as soon as someone reaches full race deff, the "piercing attack" does most of the PvP damage and all people start messing around with lv 0 armor +0. In combination with such a hardcore oldschool server a deadly combo!

I definitely don't touch the server and I would advise you the same if you don't like this.
You cannot obtain against race bonuses except in shields lv. 61 that are normal bonus on every existing server pserver or official so.
Old 02/24/2021, 21:31   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik95 View Post
Nobody force you to use the IS. Its is also possible to play without any IS items

Its a oldschool server back in 2008 so what do you expect? Server is easy enough to get P skill in 2-3 weeks if you grind.

There are also tons of thieve gloves in the market and almost every weekend is 50% exp, drop event so the drop is good without any IS items.

tbh I enjoy it to play a server like in the past.
Ofc it’s possible. It’s also possible to play Metin2 back in 2008 without Itemshop but it’s hell and not fun. I can only talk for myself, I wouldnt play Metin without double drop. Never it’s possible to get p skills in 2-3 Weeks without shopping anything on this Server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2021, 11:53   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jergsen View Post
Müsste mit dem neuen Update kommen, es wird auch Belohnungen alle 10 level geben

Nächstes Update wird da glaub was kommen, es wird auch Belohnungstruhen alle 10 Level geben
also wenn sowas wie 1h diebeshandschuhe alle 10 leveltruhen reinkommt und kein standard erhöhter drop bonus, bin ich leider nicht dabei7

die zeiten an denen ich 6h map1 farme für 1x bärengalle wie vor 13-14 jahren (ohne is doppeldrop, war das leider so damals ) , so motiviert bin ich heute nicht mehr^

naja, hoffe doppeldrop wird in den nächsten 2-3 tagen eingeführt, ansonsten hab ich auch kein interesse an einem Server, der 1 monat braucht um sowas simples umzuändern, sowas tu ich mir wie bei wom nicht nochmal an
Old 02/25/2021, 14:26   #116

Der Server ist doch ganz ok. Wenn ich ihn mit anderen Servern vergleiche, ist es goldwert.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2021, 15:21   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serdomenn View Post
Nach paar Tagen Spielerfahrung kann ich sagen, dass der Server mega lame ist. Es lässt sich nicht smooth spielen, farmen dauert ewig, leveln dauert ewig, man läuft im Schneckentempo.. Ich will nicht erst garnicht wissen, was ich tun muss um ein KG zu bekommen. Es fühlt sich mehr an wie Arbeit als Spiel und Spaß. Allein der Weg vom Gemi bis zum Biologen dauert Minuten...
Sorry aber ich bin raus! Für alle die sowas mögen ist es vielleicht sogar ein geeigneter Server. Viel Spaß noch, aber ohne mich.
Das liegt dann wohl einfach daran, dass Oldschool nicht deins ist
Old 02/25/2021, 18:32   #118

Hab dem Server nachdem Update mit dem drop und exp nochmal eine Chance gegeben.
Gerade in den Discord geguckt und wieder sofort deinstalliert.
Der SA ist anders lost. Der kann nicht mal einfache Wahrscheinlichkeitsrechnungen.

Upprates von allen Items hier auf dem Server ist gleich. Die Wahrscheinlichkeit das man ein Rek/Vms von +0 auf +9 beim Schmied zieht ist 1:382,7 .
Nicht das es ja reicht das man Stunden für ein paar Vms Reks farmt sondern dann noch mit den Upprates. "Angeblich" sind die wie auf DE

Für jeden den die Wahrscheinlichkeiten interessieren: 90, 90, 80, 80, 70, 60, 40, 30, 10

Naja Leute dann mal viel Spaß 382 Reks zu farmen oder hunderte Segis. Mit Pech habt ihr nicht mal dann eins auf 9 und das ist nur ein eq Teil.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2021, 18:35   #119

elite*gold: 5
good serven need ppl
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2021, 20:04   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerJoe View Post
Stimmt vorne und hinten nicht, sowas kann man nicht berechnen weil jeder Upp einzeln zu betrachten ist.
Außerdem habrn fast alle Vms/Rek+9, notfalls spart man yang und kauft sich eins.

Hab nahezu mein komplettes Eq auf +9, selbst Gifti und Ssp sind schon auf +8.

Ist halt mal ein Server wo man sich anstrengen muss und nicht sofort das Handtuch werfen wenn mal was nicht auf Anhieb klappt.

Und das yang hat man sich in ein, zwei Tagen erfarmt.
Du bist genau so lost.
Natürlich kann man die Wahrscheinlichkeit berechnen .
Durchschnittlich geht jedes 382,7 rek auf 9, wenn man von 0 bis 9 beim Dorfschmied uppt.
Wo stimmt das vorne und hinten nicht? Ich kann dir wissenschaftlich mit der Rechnung belegen, dass das so ist.
Klar kann es sein, dass es bei dir das 10te ist dafür ist es bei jemand anderem aber dann das tausendste. Das machts noch schlimmer.
Mit Segis ist es einfacher, weil das Item nicht kaputt geht und man nicht immer von 0 anfängt, droppt man hier aber nicht oft. Bei den Wahrscheinlichkeiten werden das auch über 100segis durchschnittlich sein. Ich rede hier vom Durchschnitt, jetzt komm mir nicht mit Glück, das spielt keine Rolle bei dem durchschnitt.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread