Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Viserion - International Server - 12 Languages - 24.07.2020

Discussion on Viserion - International Server - 12 Languages - 24.07.2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/16/2020, 20:12   #76

elite*gold: 0
Hello,

I would like the SA's of Viserion to either ADMIT or DENY the claim that Viserion is indeed Assendra but with another name. As i will present a bit later in this post, i presume they indeed are the same admins.
If some people don't know what Assendra () is, i will bring you guys in the theme. It was an international server that opened on 17.01.2020 (ofc they couldn't open because Ch3hp attacked them). So they postponed but closed after 2 days. (here is Ch3HP saying it on another discord server : )

Now, i will bring some similarities on the 2 servers.
* The profile pictures of Assendra and Viserion are pretty similar (pics from an old staff member) : /
* Some pretty similar systems and text, don't you guys think so? : /
* Almost the same description of the system, just a coincidence or maybe? : /
* Their DC [Discord Admin] is Pawel, one of Assendra ex SA (no prints from the old server, sorry)

PS : They had to wait the 6 months before opening it because of the ePvP ban-rule.
Assendra opening : 17.01.2020
Viserion opening : 24.07.2020

Wish you the best.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/16/2020, 20:53   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFlame331 View Post
Hello,

I would like the SA's of Viserion to either ADMIT or DENY the claim that Viserion is indeed Assendra but with another name. As i will present a bit later in this post, i presume they indeed are the same admins.
If some people don't know what Assendra () is, i will bring you guys in the theme. It was an international server that opened on 17.01.2020 (ofc they couldn't open because Ch3hp attacked them). So they postponed but closed after 2 days. (here is Ch3HP saying it on another discord server : )

Now, i will bring some similarities on the 2 servers.
* The profile pictures of Assendra and Viserion are pretty similar (pics from an old staff member) : /
* Some pretty similar systems and text, don't you guys think so? : /
* Almost the same description of the system, just a coincidence or maybe? : /
* Their DC [Discord Admin] is Pawel, one of Assendra ex SA (no prints from the old server, sorry)

PS : They had to wait the 6 months before opening it because of the ePvP ban-rule.
Assendra opening : 17.01.2020
Viserion opening : 24.07.2020

Wish you the best.
And once again my name was quoted ...
I want to start by asking you'all to stop calling my name and stop telling lies about me, I didn't attack assendra, and I didn't even know that assendra existed before the owners contacted me because they were being attacked by Flourine, and of course you need proof that what you're saying is a lie right? XD
Contacting me:
Talking about firewall:
After the firewall get installed:
Well, I think this proof is enough from how I never attacked Assendra and I didn't know it existed before they contacted me.
Owners of assendra asked me for help, and I simply helped them and told them they could give me how much they wanted, because I was simply there to help, like I do with a lot of servers, most of them I even help for free lol, if you need more prints of proofs let me know.
Now, I did the Viserion webserver, optimizations and firewall, if you are telling me that viserion is assendra and i didn't know it, then i must be very blind. I don't know anything, but I'm 99% sure that viserion isn't assendra since I worked with both.
And again, stop accusing me of all the attacks that happened in the community most attacks were launched by Flourine or Cytax (And idk why people tought cytax was me) you need proofs too? Of the tons of servers that asked me for help because Flourine or Cytax were hitting them? Stop this shit, enough, you are not being funny, you are destroying the dream of the owners of viserion THAT DID NOT HURT ANYONE, I hope you understand.

Best regards,
Ch3HP
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/16/2020, 21:55   #78

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 7,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by STABILER JUNGE View Post
und dazu habt ihr noch ch3hp als networkmanager
Wenigstens haben sie so Zugang zur außergewöhnlichen C&P "Firewall" von Ch3hp.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2020, 10:01   #79

Received Thanks: 2,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJeeZ View Post
Tut mir irgendwie leid an diejenigen die Leidenschaft, Zeit und Geld in dieses Projekt gesteckt haben. Die können ja eigentlich nichts dafür. Der Server wird trotzdem boomen. aber trotzdem macht man den Server hier gerade leider schlecht. Villeicht nicht mit direkten Worten. Aber wenn ein normaler Typ auf der Suche nach einen geilen Server ist und bock zu zocken hat, aber er sieht in Kommentaren zu dem server, dass das es hier ein Teammitglied im team gibt mit ner ekelhaften Vergangenheit gibt, wird der es sich 2 mal überlegen. Mich hat es auch abgeschreckt, ich persönlich könnte kein Geld mehr in das Projekt stecken weil ich Angst habe das es Probleme gibt und alles futsch ist.

Aber das ist leider nicht die Schuld von dem gesamten Team, sondern nur denjenigen mit dem miesen Ruf.
Schade, villeicht hätte man den Namen einfach nicht erwähnen sollen. Wir alle haben schlechte Erfahrungen in den letzten Jahren gemacht mit solchen Leuten, wir sind gebranntmarkt und haben kein bock auf Enttäuschungen wenn man zeit und geld in ein Projekt steckt.
boomen wird der eher weniger

man kann sowas inzwischen schon absehen wieviel mundpropaganda es gibt wieviele klicks/antworten die epvp kriegt und wie die resonanz ist

hier ist eigentlich alles oben genannte schlecht

wird entweder DoA oder nach 1 woche wieder leer sein ausser ders aufeinmal doch sick der server, was ich aber weniger denke

guten mittag
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2020, 12:47   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScárletRose1 View Post
boomen wird der eher weniger

man kann sowas inzwischen schon absehen wieviel mundpropaganda es gibt wieviele klicks/antworten die epvp kriegt und wie die resonanz ist

hier ist eigentlich alles oben genannte schlecht

wird entweder DoA oder nach 1 woche wieder leer sein ausser ders aufeinmal doch sick der server, was ich aber weniger denke

guten mittag

Da brauchst du wenig sorge haben.Mit Ch3HP im Network Team, werden bestimmt einige Server zum start von Viserion probleme haben. Ganz zufällig mit ihren Connections zum Server treten probleme auf oder werden ganz "zufällig" DDoS´d (natürlich nur rein hypothetisch ). Das der Server hier mehr Schaden durch CH3HP nehmen wird, als er einbringt ist so gut wie jedem hier in diesem Thread klar. Da frag ich mich wirklich, ob es einem als "Serverleitung" wirklich genug ist einfach nur zu sagen, dass alles was CH3HP privat macht keine Rolle spielt.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2020, 18:55   #81
Trade Restricted

der hate hier wieder göttlich und sinnlos
Old 07/17/2020, 22:57   #82

Wie wärs einfach mit abwarten
mal selbst eine meinung bilden
oder seid ihr alles nur mitläufer

werde es mir mal anschauen
Old 07/18/2020, 07:08   #83

elite*gold: 76
Received Thanks: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixDeep View Post

Zum Thema Ch3hp gibt es keine 2 Meinungen.
Natürlich soll sich jeder selbst ein Bild machen.
Klar wird sein, er wird einen weiteren Krieg anzetteln, andere Server weitestgehend off halten wollen.
Das weiß jeder, das weiß auch der SA hier. Wenn er ihn dabei unterstützen will
, soll er das. Aber das muss keiner von uns hier.

Denk nochmal darüber nach.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/19/2020, 01:07   #84

Received Thanks: 1,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixDeep View Post

90 % der Metin2 CoM sind eklige Mitläufer & haben keine eigene Meinung, ist nix neues.

Ich feier Chp

Server nix für mich, langweiliges kozept das jeder seit 30 Jahren kennt, denoch Vg damit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2020, 02:13   #85

elite*gold: 116
Müsstet euch mal ein besseres Konzept ausdenken, so dass man auch mal wieder Spaß hat.
Old 07/19/2020, 18:23   #86

Hopefully nobody will play that **** scam server.
With the biggest Ddoskid as Networkmanager

i'd prefer getting ddosed and delay my own server for 2 weeks instead of working with this cancerous kid together.
hes protecting nothing, hes blackmailing only like :
pay me or your server dies.

btw @
"Good afternoon,
I was definitely not thinking of commenting on this topic, but I’ve seen what you're trying to achieve.
It's true, DDoS is always associated with me and it's something that will no longer be cleaned, even if I want to"

you dont even want to otherwise you would stop to ddos server in 2020.
and dont come me with your weak arguments , everybody knows that u love it to manipulate people even telling lies about rubinum to ruin the hype.
you are a manipulator, ddoskid & one of the biggest cancer m2 ever had.

im pretty sad that Epvp is even allow such servers, with the knowledge that the hackkid nr #1 is in the team whos ruining other serverstarts.
whoever supports such behavior should just overthink his mindset
Thanks
14 Users
Old 07/19/2020, 18:30   #87

Good luck!
Old 07/20/2020, 06:35   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevigeser98 View Post
Hopefully nobody will play that **** scam server.
With the biggest Ddoskid as Networkmanager

i'd prefer getting ddosed and delay my own server for 2 weeks instead of working with this cancerous kid together.
hes protecting nothing, hes blackmailing only like :
pay me or your server dies.

btw @
"Good afternoon,
I was definitely not thinking of commenting on this topic, but I’ve seen what you're trying to achieve.
It's true, DDoS is always associated with me and it's something that will no longer be cleaned, even if I want to"

you dont even want to otherwise you would stop to ddos server in 2020.
and dont come me with your weak arguments , everybody knows that u love it to manipulate people even telling lies about rubinum to ruin the hype.
you are a manipulator, ddoskid & one of the biggest cancer m2 ever had.

im pretty sad that Epvp is even allow such servers, with the knowledge that the hackkid nr #1 is in the team whos ruining other serverstarts.
whoever supports such behavior should just overthink his mindset
"DDoSKid"

I mean yeah, a DDoS isn't pretty cool at all even on Serverstarts, but i guess he doesn't do it cause he wants "Money".

Metin2 is a Beefcommunity and i guess he got alot of Haters which he wants to **** up. I don't want to tell he's a good guy or anyone, but please try to see it in more than 1 Way of a perspective
Old 07/20/2020, 06:44   #89

elite*gold: 162
The Black Market: 307/0/1
Great one! Good look
Old 07/20/2020, 09:16   #90

trash server lead by a trash team, anyone who starts playing here is a fool
Thanks
6 Users