Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game


Viserion - International Server - 12 Languages - 24.07.2020

Discussion on Viserion - International Server - 12 Languages - 24.07.2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 07/16/2020, 09:46   #61
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSSIKID View Post
Dann kann der liebe Ch3hp mal hoffen, dass Rubinum nicht auf Rache ist. Die finanzielle Mittel dazu haben sie ja .

Würd mich auch wundern wenn der Focus auf FL liegt, ansatt auf eberium wo deren Design geklaut hat?
You're trying to force the servers to argue with each other because you don't like our project. You're behaving like a child. This is getting really boring. If you don't like the server so much, I don't understand why you comment on it so ambitiously. Ch3HP attacked them of their own free will, we have nothing to do with it, so stop linking us to it. It was a private conflict between Ch3HP and Rb2. Calm down.

We continue to remove Eberium presentations from every major forum. They don't know what else to do, so they go to our Discord server and write to people to go to their server.



Sheejked is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2020, 12:22   #62
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 12
The rules of the Discord contest have been updated! You can read about Giveaway in the first post in this topic! You're welcome to take part, to win dragon coins for a better start.


Sheejked is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2020, 14:17   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,417
Received Thanks: 5,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheejked View Post
Ch3HP attacked them of their own free will, we have nothing to do with it, so stop linking us to it. It was a private conflict between Ch3HP and Rb2. Calm down.
Are you dumb?
Person X is a known child molester, but on his own free will. Would you still want that person to represent/work for your server, because it is something private for him?

Learn to deal with criticism lol
ηøℓι is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2020, 14:28   #64
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ηøℓι View Post
Are you dumb?
Person X is a known child molester, but on his own free will. Would you still want that person to represent/work for your server, because it is something private for him?

Learn to deal with criticism lol
What Ch3hp does is his private business, not ours. He's protecting our server from DDoS attacks, we don't encourage him to attack other servers.

There are many servers where Ch3HP helps, and you don't even know it. Explaining the situation to somebody means they can't handle criticism?
Then we have nothing to talk about.



I invite everyone to our Discord server and to join the giveaway!


Sheejked is offline  
Old 07/16/2020, 14:33   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,274
Received Thanks: 1,190
Ich glaub die denken sich : Lieber ist er bei uns im Team, als das unser Server erst ma 4-5 Tage still gelegt wird. Die erste Woche eines Servers ist ja meist die Entscheidende.
Wenn man die Scheine will, muss man ihn also gewähren lassen. Ist Quasi schon ne Vergewaltigung provoziert sozusagen. Wenn´s Probleme geben sollte, ja moin released er einfach eure DB. Und selbst wenn, was soll schon groß passieren, die senden hier alle 2-3 Monate am Fließband die Server. Als ob ihnen die Sicherheit des Servers so wichtig wäre.

Dass das Epvp Team dies nicht als Cashgrab anerkennen will,ok ist die eine Sache.
Jedoch gibt es tatsächlich Leute , die sagen, ja finde ich geil, wenn ein "Hacker" für die Serversicherheit zuständig ist, der in der vergangen Zeit schon oft den V Mann gemacht hat.

Zum Server : Da spiel ich lieber raid shadow legends.
No14 is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/16/2020, 14:42   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 787
Received Thanks: 656
"Er macht das privat, wir haben damit nichts zutun." Wie kann man sich so schlecht rausreden? Der Typ ist halt bei euch im Team bzw ihr arbeitet mit dem, also habt ihr was mit dem zutun, spielt doch keine Rolle ob er das privat macht. Ch3hp ist halt einfach Schmutz und man sollte nicht mit ihm zusammenarbeiten, glaube auch nicht, dass er jeden Server ddos´d, glaube bei Rubinum hat er es nur gemacht, weil er Probleme hat bzw er denkt, er wäre damit cool, keine Ahnung.
Server sieht halt ok aus, aber werde ich nicht anspielen, allein schon wegen Ch3hp.
Bestiex33 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/16/2020, 16:12   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Don't think of that person as a problem. Stop being a child. Who doesn't want to play such a quality server?
hydroflax is offline  
Old 07/16/2020, 16:33   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheejked View Post
What Ch3hp does is his private business, not ours. He's protecting our server from DDoS attacks, we don't encourage him to attack other servers.

There are many servers where Ch3HP helps, and you don't even know it. Explaining the situation to somebody means they can't handle criticism?
Then we have nothing to talk about.


I invite everyone to our Discord server and to join the giveaway!

Thats true cause Ch3HP mostlikey forced them to work with him. DDoS a Server the whole time and then work for them as "protection". Nice "free will" you are talking about here.

And if you don´t know what i mean because it´s his PrIvAtE bUiSneSs, you can see how he trys to force people to work with him for example when Rubinum released :-).
ZeroEpisch is offline  
Old 07/16/2020, 17:00   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroEpisch View Post
Thats true cause Ch3HP mostlikey forced them to work with him. DDoS a Server the whole time and then work for them as "protection". Nice "free will" you are talking about here.

And if you don´t know what i mean because it´s his PrIvAtE bUiSneSs, you can see how he trys to force people to work with him for example when Rubinum released :-).
Good afternoon,
I was definitely not thinking of commenting on this topic, but I’ve seen what you're trying to achieve.
It's true, DDoS is always associated with me and it's something that will no longer be cleaned, even if I want to, it's the reality and I just have to accept it but in fact you don’t want to know that, you’re here just trying to say sh!t about viserion through me, but let's ignore that fact
I'm here to say yes, at 2018 I was a monster, I attacked several servers and asked for money to stop the attacks, btw in 2018 I NEVER SOLD A FIREWALL let's make it clear, I never attacked a server to sell my firewall (And btw lets make other thing clear, I never asked money from Rubinum and I never tried to sell my firewall to rubinum)
After 2018, the last attack I sent was on Rubinum, so in literally 2 years I just attacked rubinum and nothing else, and the reason why I attacked rubinum are not only personal but also private, and I'm sure if I could tell you, you would understand.
So, I attacked servers in 2018, and I started selling my firewall in 2020, how can I attack servers to sell my firewall if I don't attack servers anymore?
I understand that you're upset because you want to tarnish the name of viserion, but if you want to stain server names for using my firewall, you can start and do it on multiple servers as I work for 80% of the community in the background, go to Origins, Age of Menor, Nexus, almost all ro/es/pt servers, and much much more XD.
If you want more informations about my firewall you can also check here:

Best regards,
Ch3HP
Ch3HP is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/16/2020, 17:22   #70
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 204
Received Thanks: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3HP View Post
Good afternoon,
I was definitely not thinking of commenting on this topic, but I’ve seen what you're trying to achieve.
It's true, DDoS is always associated with me and it's something that will no longer be cleaned, even if I want to, it's the reality and I just have to accept it but in fact you don’t want to know that, you’re here just trying to say sh!t about viserion through me, but let's ignore that fact
I'm here to say yes, at 2018 I was a monster, I attacked several servers and asked for money to stop the attacks, btw in 2018 I NEVER SOLD A FIREWALL let's make it clear, I never attacked a server to sell my firewall (And btw lets make other thing clear, I never asked money from Rubinum and I never tried to sell my firewall to rubinum)
After 2018, the last attack I sent was on Rubinum, so in literally 2 years I just attacked rubinum and nothing else, and the reason why I attacked rubinum are not only personal but also private, and I'm sure if I could tell you, you would understand.
So, I attacked servers in 2018, and I started selling my firewall in 2020, how can I attack servers to sell my firewall if I don't attack servers anymore?
I understand that you're upset because you want to tarnish the name of viserion, but if you want to stain server names for using my firewall, you can start and do it on multiple servers as I work for 80% of the community in the background, go to Origins, Age of Menor, Nexus, almost all ro/es/pt servers, and much much more XD.
If you want more informations about my firewall you can also check here:

Best regards,
Ch3HP

You can give 1001 explanations that they will continue to point you a finger and speak about your name.
Its like you said, they don't care who you are, what you did or what you do, the only thing they care is defame Viserion, that's childish and sad.

If I was you, I would expose dark side of their beloved servers. People are judging others with very little information. They dont know what is going on in background.
AlpKhan is offline  
Old 07/16/2020, 17:53   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3HP View Post
Good afternoon,
I was definitely not thinking of commenting on this topic, but I’ve seen what you're trying to achieve.
It's true, DDoS is always associated with me and it's something that will no longer be cleaned, even if I want to, it's the reality and I just have to accept it but in fact you don’t want to know that, you’re here just trying to say sh!t about viserion through me, but let's ignore that fact
I'm here to say yes, at 2018 I was a monster, I attacked several servers and asked for money to stop the attacks, btw in 2018 I NEVER SOLD A FIREWALL let's make it clear, I never attacked a server to sell my firewall (And btw lets make other thing clear, I never asked money from Rubinum and I never tried to sell my firewall to rubinum)
After 2018, the last attack I sent was on Rubinum, so in literally 2 years I just attacked rubinum and nothing else, and the reason why I attacked rubinum are not only personal but also private, and I'm sure if I could tell you, you would understand.
So, I attacked servers in 2018, and I started selling my firewall in 2020, how can I attack servers to sell my firewall if I don't attack servers anymore?
I understand that you're upset because you want to tarnish the name of viserion, but if you want to stain server names for using my firewall, you can start and do it on multiple servers as I work for 80% of the community in the background, go to Origins, Age of Menor, Nexus, almost all ro/es/pt servers, and much much more XD.
If you want more informations about my firewall you can also check here:

Best regards,
Ch3HP

Could you please qoute me, where i lost a bad word about this server? The fk you still talking more shit then ever.

You made yourself such a bad name, that no one needs to "talk trash about this server" because of you who works for this server.
ZeroEpisch is offline  
Old 07/16/2020, 17:57   #72
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroEpisch View Post
Could you please qoute me, where i lost a bad word about this server? The fk you still talking more **** then ever.
Please lets read what I said, I didn't said that you spoke of viserion directly, but you speak through my name.
If that is not the case, then you can ignore what I said, and if you have anything to talk to me you feel free to add me and send a message, you don't need to come to a topic from a server that is starting to tilt.
And please, the point of my answer was not to start an discussion, but to you see that you are wrong about my name.

I hope you understand.
Ch3HP is offline  
Old 07/16/2020, 18:24   #73
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3HP View Post
Good afternoon,
I was definitely not thinking of commenting on this topic, but I’ve seen what you're trying to achieve.
It's true, DDoS is always associated with me and it's something that will no longer be cleaned, even if I want to, it's the reality and I just have to accept it but in fact you don’t want to know that, you’re here just trying to say sh!t about viserion through me, but let's ignore that fact
I'm here to say yes, at 2018 I was a monster, I attacked several servers and asked for money to stop the attacks, btw in 2018 I NEVER SOLD A FIREWALL let's make it clear, I never attacked a server to sell my firewall (And btw lets make other thing clear, I never asked money from Rubinum and I never tried to sell my firewall to rubinum)
After 2018, the last attack I sent was on Rubinum, so in literally 2 years I just attacked rubinum and nothing else, and the reason why I attacked rubinum are not only personal but also private, and I'm sure if I could tell you, you would understand.
So, I attacked servers in 2018, and I started selling my firewall in 2020, how can I attack servers to sell my firewall if I don't attack servers anymore?
I understand that you're upset because you want to tarnish the name of viserion, but if you want to stain server names for using my firewall, you can start and do it on multiple servers as I work for 80% of the community in the background, go to Origins, Age of Menor, Nexus, almost all ro/es/pt servers, and much much more XD.
If you want more informations about my firewall you can also check here:

Best regards,
Ch3HP
Probably the worst statement since Blade's statement.

You act as if it's all old stories, or as if Rubinum (not even 2 months ago) was a slip-up, but pretty much everyone knows that even in 2020 and especially 2019 you still attacked, threatened and then "protected" many servers.

Or an even better example, Xaleas. You attacked them, then at some point you were in charge of security for them, you got in touch with a person in charge (SA, DEV or something like that) via AnyDesk/Teamviewer, the person was away from the PC for a short time, and you made a backup of the database, which made it necessary for the server to reset.

Excellent example for a network engineer, truly!

For all the hypocritical comments from AlpKhan and the Serveradmin here, I really hope you all know deep inside how Ch3HP behaves and only play along as long as you get an advantage out of it. If you are really satisfied by him, I feel bad for you.

As long as he's part of your team, no good wishes.
Deutsche Bank is offline  
Thanks
15 Users
Old 07/16/2020, 18:47   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 34
Tut mir irgendwie leid an diejenigen die Leidenschaft, Zeit und Geld in dieses Projekt gesteckt haben. Die können ja eigentlich nichts dafür. Der Server wird trotzdem boomen. aber trotzdem macht man den Server hier gerade leider schlecht. Villeicht nicht mit direkten Worten. Aber wenn ein normaler Typ auf der Suche nach einen geilen Server ist und bock zu zocken hat, aber er sieht in Kommentaren zu dem server, dass das es hier ein Teammitglied im team gibt mit ner ekelhaften Vergangenheit gibt, wird der es sich 2 mal überlegen. Mich hat es auch abgeschreckt, ich persönlich könnte kein Geld mehr in das Projekt stecken weil ich Angst habe das es Probleme gibt und alles futsch ist.

Aber das ist leider nicht die Schuld von dem gesamten Team, sondern nur denjenigen mit dem miesen Ruf.
Schade, villeicht hätte man den Namen einfach nicht erwähnen sollen. Wir alle haben schlechte Erfahrungen in den letzten Jahren gemacht mit solchen Leuten, wir sind gebranntmarkt und haben kein bock auf Enttäuschungen wenn man zeit und geld in ein Projekt steckt.
xJeeZ is online now  
Old 07/16/2020, 18:49   #75
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJeeZ View Post
Tut mir irgendwie leid an diejenigen die Leidenschaft, Zeit und Geld in dieses Projekt gesteckt haben. Die können ja eigentlich nichts dafür. Der Server wird trotzdem boomen. aber trotzdem macht man den Server hier gerade leider schlecht. Villeicht nicht mit direkten Worten. Aber wenn ein normaler Typ auf der Suche nach einen geilen Server ist und bock zu zocken hat, aber er sieht in Kommentaren zu dem server, dass das es hier ein Teammitglied im team gibt mit ner ekelhaften Vergangenheit gibt, wird der es sich 2 mal überlegen. Mich hat es auch abgeschreckt, ich persönlich könnte kein Geld mehr in das Projekt stecken weil ich Angst habe das es Probleme gibt und alles futsch ist.

Aber das ist leider nicht die Schuld von dem gesamten Team, sondern nur denjenigen mit dem miesen Ruf.
Schade, villeicht hätte man den Namen einfach nicht erwähnen sollen. Wir alle haben schlechte Erfahrungen in den letzten Jahren gemacht mit solchen Leuten, wir sind gebranntmarkt und haben kein bock auf Enttäuschungen wenn man zeit und geld in ein Projekt steckt.
Server is eh ****
PaTe43 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
international server, metin2, middleschool server




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.