Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xaleas - Together We Rise! | International Old/Middleschool 20.03.2020 - 19:00 CET

Discussion on Xaleas - Together We Rise! | International Old/Middleschool 20.03.2020 - 19:00 CET within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/03/2021, 20:30   #1831

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Synex~ View Post
Nein die sind online.
Verstehe, musste mir einen VPN Adon runterladen, weil ich mit der kanadischen IP Adresse kein zutritt habe.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2021, 04:57   #1832

Weihnachtsevent war mal wieder vom Feinsten...
Selten einen Server gesehen der so viel gutes Zeug rausgehauen hat!
Ein fettes Thanks an die Admins, macht weiter so, auf ein spannendes und abwechslungsreiches 2021.........
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/04/2021, 14:05   #1833

Gibts hier aktive SA vom Server die mir mal helfen können bitte???
Old 01/04/2021, 14:28   #1834

elite*gold: 286
Received Thanks: 1,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeKenD1980 View Post
Gibts hier aktive SA vom Server die mir mal helfen können bitte???
Sicher, aber da musst du schon auf uns zukommen Kann ja schlecht hellsehen das du unsere Hilfe brauchst. Du kannst dich bei mir entweder hier in epvp via PN melden oder bei uns im Forum/Discord.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2021, 14:56   #1835

Lohnt es sich hier noch anzufangen?
Server ist ja schon vergleichweise lange online
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2021, 15:03   #1836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Comodore View Post
Lohnt es sich hier noch anzufangen?
Server ist ja schon vergleichweise lange online
Ich habe den Server voriges Jahr so, in Juni gezockt fuer 2/3 Monate und alle IDs und Pws vergessen und jetzt habe ich wieder neu angefangen.

Bockt richtig, ist auch ein leichter Server, wenn man weiss wie man voran geht.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/04/2021, 15:09   #1837

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam98 View Post
Ich habe den Server voriges Jahr so, in Juni gezockt fuer 2/3 Monate und alle IDs und Pws vergessen und jetzt habe ich wieder neu angefangen.

Bockt richtig, ist auch ein leichter Server, wenn man weiss wie man voran geht.
Fange dann wohl mal auch an
Danke für die Einsicht.

Welche Vorgehensweise empfiehlst du denn?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2021, 15:48   #1838

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Comodore View Post
Fange dann wohl mal auch an
Danke für die Einsicht.

Welche Vorgehensweise empfiehlst du denn?
Freut mich euch beiden begrüßen zu dürfen und an @ ein hoffentlich angenehmes Comeback!

Danke für all die schönen Kommentare und das Feedback, ihr seid Top!

Zu deiner Frage mit der Vorgehensweise, schau mal ins Forum/Wiki. Dort sind einige Guides. Ansonsten helfen die Spieler auch immer gerne aus und in den letzten paar Antworten wurde ja sogar einiges gesagt wie man gut rein kommt.

Xenos
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2021, 19:31   #1839

Hab mir auch Gedacht kack auf den alten Acc einfach neu anfangen und gut ist. Macht eh mehr Spass!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/04/2021, 23:40   #1840

elite*gold: 70
Einfach echt gut der Spielerzuwachs ! Weiter so
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/05/2021, 13:21   #1841

Hello! I apologize, but sadly I am not yet a good german speaker! I would like to try again to play Metin2, for the sake of my childhood's memories so Xaleas seemed to be the safest of choices.

If I may, I have some questions regarding the server:

1. Is it completely virus free? I am asking this because previously I downloaded and scanned another popular server's .rar (Aeldra) and Windows AV alongside Kaspersky indicated me a very dangerous trojan, "win32/wacatac.dd!ml", which can do a lot of unwanted things with my machine and my data, from cryptocurrency mining to using my own identity in illicit actions. I may be a bit speculative and skeptic, but I do not want such preposterous intruders into my machine.

2. I am planning to join for the sake of PVM mostly, so the next question is: will I be able to sell things that I own and drop, I am not referring to a specific item with bonus X and Y, just basic things? I am asking because I saw in the last 24hrs there were that many logged on, 3k-3.5k if I am not mistaking.

The second question would not be such a great issue, because I like the ideas of the new dungeons and the progression, I could just play it as an RPG, but the first one is my biggest concern, because I don't want the autopatcher to introduce trouble into my system.

Thank you in advance for your answer/s! Vielen Dank!

(Also, one quick addition, why did the autopatcher demand to make changes over my machine, what did it want to install?)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/05/2021, 17:29   #1842

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagerAugustus View Post
Hello! I apologize, but sadly I am not yet a good german speaker! I would like to try again to play Metin2, for the sake of my childhood's memories so Xaleas seemed to be the safest of choices.

If I may, I have some questions regarding the server:

1. Is it completely virus free? I am asking this because previously I downloaded and scanned another popular server's .rar (Aeldra) and Windows AV alongside Kaspersky indicated me a very dangerous trojan, "win32/wacatac.dd!ml", which can do a lot of unwanted things with my machine and my data, from cryptocurrency mining to using my own identity in illicit actions. I may be a bit speculative and skeptic, but I do not want such preposterous intruders into my machine.
Yes, the server is completly virus free. Our anti-cheat even removes, if you like, some of the quirks that other clients have caused. But this only happens if you really click on it and confirm it. Don't worry, the client won't do anything without your consent. I think we have proven often enough in the past that we are trustworthy and honest.

Quote:
2. I am planning to join for the sake of PVM mostly, so the next question is: will I be able to sell things that I own and drop, I am not referring to a specific item with bonus X and Y, just basic things? I am asking because I saw in the last 24hrs there were that many logged on, 3k-3.5k if I am not mistaking.

The second question would not be such a great issue, because I like the ideas of the new dungeons and the progression, I could just play it as an RPG, but the first one is my biggest concern, because I don't want the autopatcher to introduce trouble into my system.

Thank you in advance for your answer/s! Vielen Dank!
The economy of the server is very good, give it a try!

Quote:

(Also, one quick addition, why did the autopatcher demand to make changes over my machine, what did it want to install?)

The anti-cheat is scanning the client and some other files for bots or cheats. The server is 99% free from bots or hacks. The other case is that our client save the login data in your registry. Thats just to be safe that no-one can scam your account only by asking for your uploaded client or special files of the client.

If you have any further questions dont hesitate to contact me!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/05/2021, 19:03   #1843

I been playing for a few days and can confirm everything Xenos said. Have yet to encounter a person that behaves suspiciously. And yes the economy is quite good. The amount of Yang you drop from mobs is moderate and the "****" equipment/stones+0 - +3 you drop from metins and monsters can be sold at the general store for a significant amount of Yang . Except for the **** equipment everything you drop while farming can be sold on the marketplace.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/05/2021, 21:54   #1844

Xenos einfach einer der korrektesten SA´s die ich kenne hoffe server wird wieder full. Überlege auch anzufangen mal sehen.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/06/2021, 01:52   #1845

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 129/0/0
Es gibt keinen besseren Server - danke für eure Arbeit.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
international, metin2, oldschool, p server, xaleas