Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOK2 - INTERNATIONAL SERVER

Discussion on WOK2 - INTERNATIONAL SERVER within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WOK2 - INTERNATIONAL SERVER

Server site: *removed*
Client: *removed*
Market-Player (Trade*between yang players instead of offline shop): *removed*

Experience rate: 500%
Yuan Ratio: 1%
Object rate: 1000%
Ironworker rate: +1 => 100% [/ i] +2 => 100% [/ i] +3 => 100% [/ i] % [/ i] +5 => 100% [/ i] +6 => 100% > 100% [/ i] +9 => 100% [/ i

Server details :

WOK2 was opened & lt; 3
<3 Site Official: *removed*
<3 Facebook Page: *removed*
<3 Server International: English and Romana <3
<3 new Npc, new maps, new mounts, new pet. <3
<3 Game Play Unic. <3
<3 Instead of the offline shop on the site, there is a Store between the players. LINK: *removed*
<3Is a PVM Easy server, 500% <3
<3For the beginning you get: Horse Level 1, Horse Picture, Everyone's Hearts + 9 + Gun Skin, 20kk and a Unmoved Pet with 120 Days and 5 Balls with 100% Experience <3
<3 Beginning is a mission called: The start-up surprise that offers: Beginner PvM Costume and PvP Beginner Costume 30 days evolving, Frese Summer Red and Brown 30 days, samurai 30-day helmet + a trunk with a mount that is permanent <3
<3 You can take an armed horse to the ravine, and for the military you need horse medals that drop in the farm map to the stones Metin ♥
<3 At Hong-Hae you can make your skill G with the Skill G Ring and take your secondary skills, but you can also find the Prizes with Points. For P, there's a NPC called Baek-Go with Crafting to get Pergament Magic P. There is the Lord Scarf and Master Scarf, which you get at the beginning of 1%. To make them 20% you need fine canvas ♥
<3 On the server there are 2 MAPE FARM where you can enter from 60: one for YANG / EXP, another for UPP items and weapons / armor / accessories. In the first map to grow from lv 60 to 120, lubenita breaks that drop the balls with experience of 35%, 50% and 100%. GAME PLAY UNIC. <3
<3 The STAFF is friendly, answer any questions <3
<3 The chance at the blacksmith is 100% <3.
<3 Money is made easy by ingots that have dropped to any methine stones <3.
<3 It is a worthwhile server, a new server that will surprise you <3

Event Details: OX, HIDE, PVM, and PVP.

Game Team: [SA] Eugen, [GM] Manu, [H] Bob0 and [H] TrumsJr.

Present Photoshop :

*removed*
Old 01/01/2018, 18:26   #2
Administrator

elite*gold: 25907
The Black Market: 154/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,615

#closed
Closed Thread