Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EN/RO/DE/FR/TK]The ALL New - EraOfMetin2 - Internaţional PVM/PVP

Discussion on [EN/RO/DE/FR/TK]The ALL New - EraOfMetin2 - Internaţional PVM/PVP within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [EN/RO/DE/FR/TK]The ALL New - EraOfMetin2 - Internaţional PVM/PVP

Hello, i am introducing EraOfMetin2.

pick the language you want:

English

German

Romanian

Note: Sorry for any misspelling or any kind of error.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/06/2017, 01:36   #2

Great server , great gameplay especially its not a pay 2 win and its a multi lang Good job
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2017, 01:43   #3

Very good server,pvm and pvp server with good features!! no need to pay to win just need to farm. I like playing this server and my opinion is that you need to try a shot! Also it has active staff members who are helpfull! Give it a shot to play you will like it! Also good job to the owner!!
Old 11/06/2017, 08:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizopi View Post
Great server , great gameplay especially its not a pay 2 win
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux96 View Post
Very good server,pvm and pvp server with good features!! no need to pay to win just need to farm
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2017, 08:51   #5

Viel Glück, so gesehen eig nichts neues. 1-2 Coole Ideen aber naja.
Vielleicht schaue ich mal vorbei..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/06/2017, 09:31   #6

Kann man den client auch als rar downloaden? Das Setup wird direkt von meinem Antivirenprogramm detected und als gefährlich eingestuft...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2017, 09:46   #7

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 1,886
and for this **** you made all these spam posts?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2017, 10:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by naosou View Post
This exactly shows nothing. The gameplay ingame let you farm coins. in which you can use with all these features on site. Also there is the switchbot event that you can actually attend , therefore you wont need any of these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Lmao View Post
Kann man den client auch als rar downloaden? Das Setup wird direkt von meinem Antivirenprogramm detected und als gefährlich eingestuft...
Wir werden die Downloadseite definitiv mit einem .rar aktualisieren. es wird später dort sein
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/06/2017, 16:13   #9

elite*gold: 169
Received Thanks: 1,535
I really dont see anything what makes this server special. Don't know why i should excactly play THIS server.

//

Sehe keine wirklichen Besonderheiten und mir erschließt sich nicht, warum ich grade diesen Server spielen sollte

.greetz
Old 11/06/2017, 16:33   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenar View Post
I really dont see anything what makes this server special. Don't know why i should excactly play THIS server.

//

Sehe keine wirklichen Besonderheiten und mir erschließt sich nicht, warum ich grade diesen Server spielen sollte

.greetz
Well , to start with , the server has a unique gameplay(i actually said that each should join and try it) and , other than the systems and features that are ingame, there is a bunch of things that makes it a great place to play.

Let's start with the fact that it's not a p2w server ( which is a common problem lately with servers ) , also the reliability that the team can offer to players , they are dedicated to this server and offers weekly updates and patches and 24/7 assistance. Also the fact that's an international server , And finally the balance between the classes which is a BIG problem among servers too.
Server wont offer pokemon pets to attract players (for example) , but its services and its well maintained gameplay and the dedication of its staff members are what it offers.

Note that server gets weekly and daily updates/patches including systems/runs/items ... And its dedicated to players that loves the rush of the old metin2 that we all miss.

Thanks
Old 11/06/2017, 20:33   #11

Lets start with the fact that it is actually a p2w server. The team is full of corruptness and give players items for coins (Anything from a Malled Item to a GM Item). This "owner" worked on Nova which everyone in the english community knows it is corrupt thats why they have come up with this poor excuse of a server. Nova was actually proven to be DDOSing other english servers for no apparent reason.

Enough with that. In general their presentation is a released version so really sets a "good image". And why would anyone play a server that basically screams "Mall Me" when you login to the homepage.This is nothing but a Metin2 United spin off with cancerous players and even more cancerous staff
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/07/2017, 00:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ѕнα∂σω View Post
Lets start with the fact that it is actually a p2w server. The team is full of corruptness and give players items for coins (Anything from a Malled Item to a GM Item). This "owner" worked on Nova which everyone in the english community knows it is corrupt thats why they have come up with this poor excuse of a server. Nova was actually proven to be DDOSing other english servers for no apparent reason.

Enough with that. In general their presentation is a released version so really sets a "good image". And why would anyone play a server that basically screams "Mall Me" when you login to the homepage.This is nothing but a Metin2 United spin off with cancerous players and even more cancerous staff
I am sorry, but i wont really bother replying to someone that owns another server and wouldn't really show but hate over the past years. if you think that what you say is true, then good for you. Most players do play the game and actually know the actual facts. But thanks for stopping by. I would suggest keeping that up on your own server. I am not gonna reply to any further posts you leave here.Thank you.
Old 11/07/2017, 10:19   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by נσνα View Post
I am sorry, but i wont really bother replying to someone that owns another server and wouldn't really show but hate over the past years. if you think that what you say is true, then good for you. Most players do play the game and actually know the actual facts. But thanks for stopping by. I would suggest keeping that up on your own server. I am not gonna reply to any further posts you leave here.Thank you.
And which server would that be? enlighten me
Old 11/07/2017, 20:30   #14

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,807
Kann keinen Backlink auf eurer Homepage finden, daher schließe ich die Vorstellung vorerst. Meldet euren Thread, sobald der Link eingefügt wurde.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
era, eraofmetin, eraofmetin2, metin2