I would like to find a Pserver for Metin. I dont know nothing about the game, i have played long ago when i was young but i want to try it again. What's the most newbie friendly server you think?
mahlzeit,
ja wie oben bereits genannt wäre mal ein Server, der nicht 1 woche dir irgendwelche bonis gibt und du dann ein großes problem hast interesannt.
I would like to find a Pserver for Metin. I dont know nothing about the game, i have played long ago when i was young but i want to try it again. What's the most newbie friendly server you think?
Actually I don't know which server is the most newbie friendly server but you can test a few server and make an opinion
Rubinum
Thor
Elveron
United Empire
Arwen2
Age of Magis
am besten wäre mid/new wo man schnell an pvp kommt, keine scheiß fbs gelesen werden
müssen oder irwo wo kein push gibt 7 tage der dann weg ist und man gef.t ist
Du sprichst mir aus der Seele, warte seit Jahren mal wieder auf nen anständigen Server, irgendetwas, was richtung Sena oder so geht.
Ich suche einen Middleschool oder Newschool Server (PvM Medium -> Fokus auf Opvp und GKs):
Middleschool: Es sollte nicht zu sehr grind lastig sein. Server wie Thor, Elveron oder Rubinum sind to much (Kann auch ein Server sein demnächst startet)
Newschool: Soll ein Server sein der demnächst startet, also kein bereits aktiver Server
I'm looking for a pretty specific kind of server that may not even exist:
I have played Shiva, Elveron, Thor2 and Astera2. I find that each of these servers just degenerate into different flavors of "slay 5000 metins / do the same dungeon 100s of times to get the smallest upgrade". I find that I simply can't tolerate this kind of grind.
Desired features:
- Quick progression, low grind. Able to get the best equipment possible in a reasonable timeframe without excessive repetition.
- Some amount of QoL (switchbot, easy teleporting, etc).
- (Optional) Class balancing for PvM / PvP
Absolute no-nos:
- Any form of pay to win.
- Excessive amount of time limited items / buffs (Thor2 was especially guilty of this).
Suche einen Clientdesigner und einen Homepagedesigner für einen Mt2 P-Server (Root) 11/26/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies Hey
Ich suche noch erfahrene Clientdesigner und Homepagedesigner
für einen Metin2 root Server!
Wir sind schon genug GameMaster und suchen keinen GM mehr!
Mindestalter 16Jahre bei gewisser Reife mit Ausnahme 15 Jahre!
Kontaktieren könnt ihr mich in skype unter:hanshans2728!