Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

•ProMetin2 Reborn• || NewSchool, English Private Server

Discussion on •ProMetin2 Reborn• || NewSchool, English Private Server within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 09/13/2013, 18:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yes they enjoy stealing designs.. on my old website for Metin2Nirvana they took the images and stuff and used it on their website. They attempted to copy other parts of my website but failed because they couldn't figure out how to script it.

They also love to advertise on my server and my lebanese friend's server. These guys are scumbags and cannot be trusted. Also I checked their server out and it's just a bunch of fail, they don't know how to do things so took shortcuts and it's obvious to any server admin with experience.

The kids advertised on my server in august and the same day they came to my forum yelling at me and making outrageus impossible claims :>.

It's funny really how the admins think :>

Also not sure where their bonus for coins editor is on website, but if that's from majio you have no permission to use it and he had no permission to release it. He was under agreement that he would not release this stuff. You will have more problems for sure . After taking more looks at your site I can see that you are trying so hard to copy more of my stuff. I better not see you advertising on my server anymore either.

Lastly, this is not really an English server.. it's another lebanese server with fail-english. The only true English servers are WOM2 and Metin2Nirvana as far as I know.
Old 09/13/2013, 20:02   #17

Good server
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2013, 19:27   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulp310 View Post
Yes they enjoy stealing designs.. on my old website for Metin2Nirvana they took the images and stuff and used it on their website. They attempted to copy other parts of my website but failed because they couldn't figure out how to script it.

They also love to advertise on my server and my lebanese friend's server. These guys are scumbags and cannot be trusted. Also I checked their server out and it's just a bunch of fail, they don't know how to do things so took shortcuts and it's obvious to any server admin with experience.

The kids advertised on my server in august and the same day they came to my forum yelling at me and making outrageus impossible claims :>.

Also not sure where their bonus for coins editor is on website, but if that's from majio you have no permission to use it and he had no permission to release it. He was under agreement that he would not release this stuff. You will have more problems for sure . After taking more looks at your site I can see that you are trying so hard to copy more of my stuff. I better not see you advertising on my server anymore either.

Lastly, this is not really an English server.. it's another lebanese server with fail-english. The only true English servers are WOM2 and Metin2Nirvana as far as I know.
Thank you Pulp , i see jealous people all day in my life , that makes me more famous
and see you have real hate to lebanese people , did they raped you up before?
Idiot.

And as for the release and stuff , i would like to see you do something about that! all your server is metin2united based and and also , the things from your site ? that site is public, was used before by metin2union so ...

I'm not a KID to deal with a KID , i am out , if you can do anything , do it NOW or Get the hell out of my thread. thank you

Updated : made some gameplay changes.
Old 09/16/2013, 21:56   #19

Quote:

lol its true this guy is jealous ,
1st ProMetin2 is Better 1000 time than that **** nirvana thing that no one like it ...
2nd there web site looks better than yours so dont pretend that they took things from your web site

3rd your web site sucks hahaha still got some untranslated german words , and i see you have fake online players ...
anyway i looked on metin2 nirvana this server sucks , all players hate it and its not well translated ... dont be jealous from other servers that are greater than yours
ps: u dont know even how to write a jquery ... i can see that from ur script that u copied from this page : ... u copied the example as it is .. the whole page .. but u only need from that script the one that belong to youtube ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2013, 22:12   #20

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 130/0/1
Good server and nice presentation.
Have luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2013, 22:40   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSkriLLeX™ View Post
Good server and nice presentation.
Have luck.
Thanks
Old 09/16/2013, 22:50   #22

tested - too many modifications - client lagging = ****
Old 09/17/2013, 03:18   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovanymha View Post
Thank you Pulp , i see jealous people all day in my life , that makes me more famous
and see you have real hate to lebanese people , did they raped you up before?
Idiot.

And as for the release and stuff , i would like to see you do something about that! all your server is metin2united based and and also , the things from your site ? that site is public, was used before by metin2union so ...

I'm not a KID to deal with a KID , i am out , if you can do anything , do it NOW or Get the hell out of my thread. thank you

Updated : made some gameplay changes.
What do I have to be jealous of, you're the one copying my site.. so you're the jealous one.

The design was released yes, but only a few people even grabbed it, and you don't have the PSD like I do. You copied images directly from my site and tried to copy the layout of the site as well. For example, take a look at your channel checker. On the site that I had up that you copied I had the same thing. Let me guess, you only check one port with that? I was checking multiple ports. You lack basic skills for running Metin2 servers and can't even make the query I bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Host2MediaMt2 View Post
lol its true this guy is jealous ,
1st ProMetin2 is Better 1000 time than that **** nirvana thing that no one like it ...
2nd there web site looks better than yours so dont pretend that they took things from your web site

3rd your web site sucks hahaha still got some untranslated german words , and i see you have fake online players ...
anyway i looked on metin2 nirvana this server sucks , all players hate it and its not well translated ... dont be jealous from other servers that are greater than yours
ps: u dont know even how to write a jquery ... i can see that from ur script that u copied from this page : ... u copied the example as it is .. the whole page .. but u only need from that script the one that belong to youtube ...
Say hi to another admin of their server.. this is the same guy who came to my forum to threaten me and claimed all this outrageous stuff.. lol. Can tell by the way he types:

Anyways let's do numbers for replies too..

1. You are the admin of the server, saying that yours is better. Going by facts and popular player opinions mine is better.. but let's put my own opinion in too... I saw yours, it's poorly done.. you failed to understand the basics of the quest system so you made 8 NPCs to teleport places.. that's sad. That's only one example of the many huge mistakes I saw in the server.

2. How can the website look better than what mine was if you copied the images directly from my website? That makes absolutely no sense.

3. I have absolutely NO German text on my website, I've been using this script and adapting it to different designs, improving the efficiency, and adding things to it for years now. Also, there's no problem with using colorbox. The creator of colorbox made it so that other people can use it. There's also no point in removing the other stuff from the headers because it doesn't degrade the performance, functionality, or security of the site. Maybe I plan to use that stuff in the future or had already been using it? Let's take a look at your site then.. since you talk shit about mine..

You put your forum in a sub-directory called "/mybb_1610/Upload" SERIOUSLY LOL? what a huge fail.. that looks so sloppy..

Your version of "English" is shit, like most metin2 server admins..

You claim that you designed the site, but you just said yourself that it's public: "Rules Copyright ©2013 ProMetin2 Reborn. All Rights Reserved. Design & Re-Script by JovanyMhawej." Also, changing the IP and port settings and server name does not qualify as "Re-Script".

Here's one more example of German on your website, so I wouldn't talk (there are more once you login, but I forgot my account and don't feel like making another..):
Old 09/17/2013, 09:29   #24

Quote:

Say hi to another admin of their server.. this is the same guy who came to my forum to threaten me and claimed all this outrageous stuff.. lol. Can tell by the way he types:

Anyways let's do numbers for replies too..

1. You are the admin of the server, saying that yours is better. Going by facts and popular player opinions mine is better.. but let's put my own opinion in too... I saw yours, it's poorly done.. you failed to understand the basics of the quest system so you made 8 NPCs to teleport places.. that's sad. That's only one example of the many huge mistakes I saw in the server.

2. How can the website look better than what mine was if you copied the images directly from my website? That makes absolutely no sense.

3. I have absolutely NO German text on my website, I've been using this script and adapting it to different designs, improving the efficiency, and adding things to it for years now. Also, there's no problem with using colorbox. The creator of colorbox made it so that other people can use it. There's also no point in removing the other stuff from the headers because it doesn't degrade the performance, functionality, or security of the site. Maybe I plan to use that stuff in the future or had already been using it? Let's take a look at your site then.. since you talk shit about mine..

You put your forum in a sub-directory called "/mybb_1610/Upload" SERIOUSLY LOL? what a huge fail.. that looks so sloppy..

Your version of "English" is shit, like most metin2 server admins..

You claim that you designed the site, but you just said yourself that it's public: "Rules Copyright ©2013 ProMetin2 Reborn. All Rights Reserved. Design & Re-Script by JovanyMhawej." Also, changing the IP and port settings and server name does not qualify as "Re-Script".

Here's one more example of German on your website, so I wouldn't talk (there are more once you login, but I forgot my account and don't feel like making another..):
Seriously ?! do you think our site is not translated well ?! lol the photo you posted is the name off the photo idiot ...

and why you are way sure of your self your server is just a shit copy of metin2 united ... all world can see you steal all metin2 united items and armors and costumes and hair cuts .... and even you got the same item shop

you are realy idiot to come over here and post on our thread , i dont want to wast my time and reply on an american kid , i just wanted all this forum to see your 100% english web site
Old 09/17/2013, 12:55   #25

Enough said. and i already told you , please do not spam on my thread.

UPDATE : Site is back online.
Old 09/17/2013, 14:10   #26

The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,451
Look's pretty nice.
Much luck.

Kind Regard's,

.Valion'
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2013, 21:13   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Host2MediaMt2 View Post
Seriously ?! do you think our site is not translated well ?! lol the photo you posted is the name off the photo idiot ...

and why you are way sure of your self your server is just a shit copy of metin2 united ... all world can see you steal all metin2 united items and armors and costumes and hair cuts .... and even you got the same item shop

you are realy idiot to come over here and post on our thread , i dont want to wast my time and reply on an american kid , i just wanted all this forum to see your 100% english web site
I'm fully aware of how that popup name is set in the script, but that's irrelivant. The point is you're saying my English site has German but it doesn't and yours does.. lol.. fail. I didn't steal anything from United either, the armors I use are from YMIR beta servers, not sure why you think it's from united.

The itemshop is from GameForge too, not united. Also, you are hypocritical to complain about "stealing" from other servers since you didn't create Metin2 and what we run are private servers (also because you stole images and layout style directly from my site).

I'm not the idiot, you are. You can't even properly construct your replies or even spell. You're obviously some little child trying to make a server but failing hardcore. Also not sure how it's better to be Lebanese than American ^^. Atleast my country is developed and capable of internet speeds that exceed 3mbit.

Also, I'm not sure where you think you see that German text, because it doesn't exist. I guess you used Google Chrome's "Inspect Element" feature, how sad. I searched for that text in all my PHP files and it does not exist .

Quote:
Enough said. and i already told you , please do not spam on my thread.

UPDATE : Site is back online.
As I've already said, this is not spam.. it's a public forum and I have the right to reply if I choose to do so. Also, your site is offline.

Old 09/17/2013, 21:22   #28

Quote:
I'm fully aware of how that popup name is set in the script, but that's irrelivant. The point is you're saying my English site has German but it doesn't and yours does.. lol.. fail. I didn't steal anything from United either, the armors I use are from YMIR beta servers, not sure why you think it's from united.

The itemshop is from GameForge too, not united. Also, you are hypocritical to complain about "stealing" from other servers since you didn't create Metin2 and what we run are private servers (also because you stole images and layout style directly from my site).

I'm not the idiot, you are. You can't even properly construct your replies or even spell. You're obviously some little child trying to make a server but failing hardcore. Also not sure how it's better to be Lebanese than American ^^. Atleast my country is developed and capable of internet speeds that exceed 3mbit.

Also, I'm not sure where you think you see that German text, because it doesn't exist. I guess you used Google Chrome's "Inspect Element" feature, how sad. I searched for that text in all my PHP files and it does not exist .

As I've already said, this is not spam.. it's a public forum and I have the right to reply if I choose to do so. Also, your site is offline.

Look now i know how kid you are , go create an account on your server and login on site without creating a new char and boom you get german

I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU IDIOT JUST GET OUT OF MY THREAD! also the jquery thing is correct , you nothing but a looser gathered some things from here and there and ended up here , on PROMETIN2 Thread . i can see no jealousy at all :P

I ask you Politely ,get out of my thread please as more you reply you make my thread again on top and i wont reply. Go play with kids with your own age.

Maybe someone is attacking my site right ?:P site is the least i care Rumour , keep attacking as much as you want , a simple reboot could fix the problem.
Old 09/17/2013, 21:31   #29

Quote:
Look now i know how kid you are , go create an account on your server and login on site without creating a new char and boom you get german

I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU IDIOT JUST GET OUT OF MY THREAD! also the jquery thing is correct , you nothing but a looser gathered some things from here and there and ended up here , on PROMETIN2 Thread . i can see no jealousy at all :P

I ask you Politely ,get out of my thread please as more you reply you make my thread again on top and i wont reply. Go play with kids with your own age.

Maybe someone is attacking my site right ?:P site is the least i care Rumour , keep attacking as much as you want , a simple reboot could fix the problem.
I logged into an account without a guild and that message does not exist .

It's not "your thread" it's a thread on elitepvpers, for the public. Screaming by use of all CAPITALS just makes you look even more chidlish. I didn't "gather some things here and there", I'm pretty known as a person who makes good English pservers. And I'm here posting in this thread because you and your other admins keep advertising on my server.

I really am not concerned about your thread getting bumped to the top, as you will evidently fail anyways.. My server is not endangered by yours lol...

Are you accusing me of attacking your site? Also, you show your lack of experience by stating that a server reboot is necessary to fix an attack, and it's now been 10 minutes since you said that and the site is still offline.
Old 09/17/2013, 22:08   #30

Quote:
I logged into an account without a guild and that message does not exist .

It's not "your thread" it's a thread on elitepvpers, for the public. Screaming by use of all CAPITALS just makes you look even more chidlish. I didn't "gather some things here and there", I'm pretty known as a person who makes good English pservers. And I'm here posting in this thread because you and your other admins keep advertising on my server.

I really am not concerned about your thread getting bumped to the top, as you will evidently fail anyways.. My server is not endangered by yours lol...

Are you accusing me of attacking your site? Also, you show your lack of experience by stating that a server reboot is necessary to fix an attack, and it's now been 10 minutes since you said that and the site is still offline.
Thats for Kingdom idiot!

And well , if your server is not endagered by mine , why are you attacking my server ? because of advertising ? are you afraid players will find that prometin2 is better than yours and quit ?

And yea i am accusing you , ingame chats are safe , but not from screenshots -.-
Anyways , i guess your always checking my game , enjoy , maybe you could join i guess its boring there in nirvana :P

this will be my last reply. Keep attacking as much as you want ! ENJOY

Tags
english, english private server, metin2, private server, prometin2