Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

METIN2 DEMONS PVP

Discussion on METIN2 DEMONS PVP within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
METIN2 DEMONS PVP

ENTRA EN ESTE GRANDIOSO METIN2 SOY NUEVO PERO YA ME ESTA GUSTANDO..... TIENE MUCHAS COSAS EN TIENDA Y EVOLUCIONES POR MONTON : P METIN2 DEMONS
Old 01/11/2013, 16:16   #2

elite*gold: 200
Received Thanks: 2,564
Ola Chica y Tengo cochones mui Grandes.

B2T:
Sorry but you won't get any players with such an terrible introduction.

MfG

KillaKaia

Similar Threads Similar Threads
METIN2 DEMONS PVP
01/11/2013 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
METIN2 DEMONS FULL PVP..! WWW.METIN2DEMONS.COM.CO
[HELP] Demons
08/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
I have added 4 new demons to my server but am getting a really weird bug. Whenever the demons are composed or thundered they appear normal and totally visible but if you dis-summon them and summon them again they are totally invisible (one even looks like the p-def). The 3D-image is clear and correct in the Eudemons bag so i am really not sure on what the problem is. If anyone has and ideas what might be wrong please respond :D
[Help] Demons Ranks
06/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Can we remove specific player demons from the demons ranks but still have the demons high stars and fully functional? My GM's want Demons but I don't want them to interfere with the normal players.
Which demons to use?
05/15/2007 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Hello everyone. I have just downloaded eudemons, and i would like to play mage, but i don't know which demons to use, any advices? Thnx ^_^