Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Singapore renews contract

Discussion on Singapore renews contract within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Singapore renews contract

do not know if this posted so sorry for posting this I speak in nglish translation made ​​by google fu

Chris's words:I returned to Singapore from Korea as I mentioned previously (in another of your threads).SINGAPORE METIN2 RENEUVA CONTRACTAfter a final discussion with Ymir Entertainment Co. Ltd., Interactive TEC will sign the contract renewal for Singapore Metin2 for a further period of 3 years.The good relationship and trust between the two companies has deepened. Interactive TEC will work closely with Ymir Entertainment to ensure that Metin2 will remain one of the best MMORPG East. Our development team is committed to sharing a valuable suggestion to the developer to improve the game through mutual interaction Deuna our sectors of the community, without hesitation, will provide updated information regarding the player's concern for the developer.Once approved by our developer, we will share with all users of Metin2 new content in the near future. (Note that the new content of Metin2 will soon, the developer (Ymir) is working hard to deliver quality content to ensure that Metin2 fun and unique.LEGAL SYSTEM AGAINST PRIVATE SERVERSUnder a new directive, TEC and Ymir Interactive Entertainment will launch a series of legal actions against private servers Metin2. The specific action plan is being discussed between the two companies and a lawyer. Companies will not issue alerts and we will continue against the owner for violations under the "Copyright Act in the respective countries but not out"1.7 MILLION DOLLARS FOR THE LICENSE AGREEMENT SEVENCORELast but not least improtante, on May 30, 2012, TEC Interactive signed a 1.7 million dollars to license one of the highly anticipated MMORPG known as projection SEVENCORE with chorea. ... 588626730dBesides Sevencore, TEC Interactive also will have designed a plan for the 2013-2017 pre license a variety of multiplayer online games developers established in Korea and China, leaving aside a total of $ 25,000,000 for the project.FINAL REMARKSIn conclusion, we expect most valued customers continue to give us the support to help our company achieve our goal of being the best edit of games in the world, dedicated to serving our customers and a world class embark oriented customer service standard. Of course, it may be best only if you constantly show us our mistakes help us to correct!Heers & Best Regards,Christopher ChiaCEOTEC Interactive Pte Ltd
Old 06/06/2012, 21:45   #2

elite*gold: 7
Wollt ihr mich eigl. verarschen der wie vielte thread darüber ist das ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2012, 21:46   #3

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 2,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Skell View Post
Wollt ihr mich eigl. verarschen der wie vielte thread darüber ist das ?
Der gefühlte 1000. auf jeden Fall.
Old 06/06/2012, 21:48   #4

Received Thanks: 1,243
Das wissen wir schon seit 2 Tagen.

Old 06/06/2012, 21:50   #5

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 1,747
Naja
1. C&P
2. Nur zur Information: Die Lizenzverlängerung kostet nicht 1,7 Mio.
Diese Zahl bezieht sich auf ein neues Spiel - SevenCore:
Quote:
1.7 MILLION DOLLARS FOR THE LICENSE AGREEMENT SEVENCORE
Old 06/08/2012, 13:54   #6

Ich finde, dass das 'ne Frechheit ist, was die da abziehen! Denn die wahren Taeter, sind nicht die Inhaber von Privaten-Servern sondern Metin2.de,uk,pl, ... usw!

Hat sich von euch jemand schon wirklich intensiv mit Metin2 auseinander gesetzt, aber nicht im Bezug auf das Spiel, sondern auf die Rechte, AGB's usw.

Diese Spiel wurde für KINDER ab 12 Jahre freigegeben! Gut, das hört sich vllt. nicht großartig schlimm an, aber wenn man sieht, was dort an Kosten anfallen & wie falsch sich das Spiel darstellt...

Auf der Homepage steht, dass dieses Spiel kostenlos zu spielen ist! Doch der Schein drückt! Im Metin2-Shop, den man beinahe benutzen muss, um gut zu sein, können auch Kinder ganz einfach per 0900-Nummer Ausrustungsgegenstaende in großem Umfang kaufen! Bei diesem Online-Spiel werden bei Anmeldung weder Name noch Alter abgefragt, dass das Anmelden um einiges erleichtert.

Metin2-Betreiber behaupten: "Für solche Spiele besteht keine Pflicht, eine Altersabfrage vorzunehmen. Hier gilt, wie üblich, die elterliche Aufssichtspflicht..."

Im Bezug auf die Zahlungen im Online-Itemshop, behauptet Gameforge:"Eine Zahlung im Spiel setzt grundsätzlich ein Zahlungsmittel voraus, dass nur Erwachsenen zur Verfügung steht: Kreditkarte, Girokonto, Telefonanschluss mit freigeschalteter 0900-Anwahl, Vertrags-Handy ohne Sperre für Premium-SMS:"

D.h., dass Eltern !ALLES! zahlen muessen, egal wie hoch der Betrag ist & egal ob die Kinder das heimlich gemacht haben oder nicht ! Stolz präsentierte Gameforge auf Urteile, in denen Eltern zur Zahlung von Summen im 5-stelligen Bereich verurteilt wurden. Nur selten kennen Gerichte an, dass hier Minderjährige unzulässige Geschäfte getätigt haben.

Wenn man sich das durch den Kopf gehen lässt, sind für mich die wahren Täter nicht die Privaten-Server sondern die offiziellen.

Quelle:
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2012, 14:04   #7

werd anwalt
metin2 war noch nie das wahre
Closed Thread