Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Awsome English server

Discussion on Awsome English server within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Awsome English server

Awsome English server

:hands down:

Hello everyone

I will now show you one of the best english server I have found.

search on facebook
Phobia2

there is the link to the server
when you have downloaded the server/client you can choose between English German, and Italian language

I hope we meet in game, have fun all

Best Regratz TearOfHeaven

:hands down:

SERVER INFO

Section 107 of the 1976' Copyright Act quotes, "allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Phobia 2 is a Metin2 Private Server which is ran by Metin2 Player's which prefer more action in the wide Metin2 World.
As stated by the Copyright Statute, our activity, even if it may be seen as "illegal", has only educational and non-profit purposes. Therefore, all donation's that our Player's would like to do to support us and keep the Server online, are greatly appreciated and will only be used to pay the Server Hosting cost's and improve the server's stability. In addition, we'd like to state that for "educational purposes" we mean learning how to work and understand the functionality of new things linked to the Information Technology, such as understanding the functionality and utility of a UNIX Based Operating System, Database-dependent applications, Assembly Languages, different programming languages such as Visual Basic, C++, PHP; 3D Modelling, and alot more.

We're here to learn new things by having a reason to do so which involves our passion.
If you do NOT wish to partecipate and/or help us in our researches, or are here with the only scope to harm our activity by either breaking our rules and/or trying to destroy our Server, then please leave this WebSite.
If You Work for or are Afilliated with any Official Metin2 Server (Ymir, GameForge, G4box, SubaGames, TEC or any Company Affiliated with any of the Above your are Not Allowed to Download The Client By clicking the Download Link You Agree you are non of the above.

A message to all official Servers, held by GameForge, G4Box, TEC Interactive and YMIR.
Our presence has only educational and non-profit purposes. We're not here to scam player's nor steal your Server's population.
Those that play on our server have taken their own decision which hasn't been affected by us in no possible way.
As mentioned and stated above, our goal is to learn and expand our knowledge in what matter's the IT Section.
Donation's will be used to mantain the Server and increase its stability, and NOT to become "rich".

A call to all Players
If you do NOT wish to partecipate to our activity, please take a look to any of the official server's.
Here a few link's which may be useful:
- Metin2 US
- Metin2 SG
- Metin2 UK
- Metin2 DE
- Metin2 IT

All sincere respect,
Phobia 2's Team
Old 10/24/2011, 08:39   #2

elite*gold: 48
Pls take the link away !

And also add pictures to it
Old 10/24/2011, 08:42   #3

i dont know how to put pictures in...
im new on this forum
Old 10/24/2011, 08:59   #4

elite*gold: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by TearOfHeaven View Post
i dont know how to put pictures in...
im new on this forum
go upload the image online, andd then there is a sign which looks like a mountain and a sun is on it. CLick on that icon and paste the link of image inside or

["IMG] www. the link of image here ["/IMG]

Note: TAKE THE " away
Old 10/24/2011, 17:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metin2freak99
Hi TearOfHeaven,

First of all some advices (I know, you're a new member here but you should lern it ):
Zitat:

You're not allowed to post the link to the homepage (you should remove it quickly)
You mustn't open every day a new topic with the same content.

btt:

Okay, what I and I think most of the people here would like, is if you put some nice pictures of the Server in the presentation.

We like to see:

the ingame shops
the maps (if there are some new)
the Monsters etc.

I think very few users of this board will read the whole story you wrote...

TIPP: Bring in some design and structure to make it more readable.
You can do that by adding some colors or using tables and listings.

I hope I coud help you

Kind regards, Metin2freak99

Don't creat every week the same thread!
Closed Thread

Tags
best server, english privat server, english server, metin2 privat server