Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

İTEM BONUS NPC??

Discussion on İTEM BONUS NPC?? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
İTEM BONUS NPC??

İTEM BONUS QUEST NPC ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hello i need A bonus Switcher hack to 6-7 bonus
01/24/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies
Hello all of this forum. i need a hack to change automatic and fast the 6-7 bonus. Please any person can create this hackk PM
Acc bonus
03/31/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hallo alle ... Ich habe oneproblem ... jemand, der acc auf meinem Server zu machen war er ger auto Gold holen ... 50% Gold und drop etc. .. und jetzt, wer dont get nichts und Mobs dont drop Geld .... jemand wissen registrieren ho ich machen kann, dass alle die Bonus-Register? Ich bin mit Goold übersetzen...
Free Items from Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus Packs
01/31/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I know this might sound really stupid and I'm probably gonna get alot of people calling me a noob for asking this. But I was wondering about the (Free) equipment you get from the Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus packs. Do they stay after you get reborn or do they disapear? I tried looking on the CO site but it isnt there and I checked this forum and couldnt find anything. If anyone has gotten reborn with free items, it would be great to know because I would love to keep my necklace I got from...
Bonus?
01/01/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi, da ich in dieser boni tabelle von FreeMetin leider nichts gefunden habe wollte ich wissen ob mir jemand vllt bei diesem bonus helfen kann: http://s10.directupload.net/images/081229/dc6khlv 9.jpg es geht um diesen 10% bonus. Danke für Antworten LG