Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

orders for client

Discussion on orders for client within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
orders for client

Who can help me ...i need comands for client
Old 01/21/2011, 22:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Who can help me ,i need commands for Client

Similar Threads Similar Threads
APB: Steam Pre-Orders Begin - Release Day
06/03/2010 - Gaming News - DE - 23 Replies
Es ist soweit! Realtime Worlds gibt die Steam vorbestell Version raus für All Points Bulletin. Der Start des Spiels wird noch 1 Monat dauern. Erhältlich wird die vorbestell Version sein für 49,99$. Zudem gibt es noch exklusive Pre-Order Boni's. Der entgültige Release Day wird wohl ende Juni oder anfang Juli sein. Key to the City: 10-19 Juni: Beinhaltet 5 Stunden Bezirk Gameplay und unbegrenztes soziales Gameplay 3 Days Early Access Game: Beinhaltet 10 Stunden Gameplay und im...
[HELP]I have a 5200+ source and client I make char FINE relog Client exit
03/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 66 Replies
Hello, I have made myself an 5200+ it works just about I have the client updated to 5200 And my source updated to 5200+ here is what my problem Is So I make an account /newacc hello test and I login all fine my CMD is showing fine too so then I make an character that character gets made the CMD shows no error but then when I relog in my CMD sais Hello has connected to you! and then I login and get to Logging into Gameserver and the my client just closes but my CMD does not say hello...
Taking Orders For New Toons!
04/06/2009 - Archlord Trading - 20 Replies
Want to start a new toon but don't want to deal with the headache of the low levels? This is for you.... I am willing to make toons up to level 50, Brumhart only, for a price. Will accept in game gold, unique accessories, chantra, or real life $$ as payment. The toon will take about 2 weeks (work load depending) to build up. If you are interested in taking this offer please PM me name of toon you desire, to be safe you may want to make sure the name isn't already taken by starting the toon...