Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Frage zu clientside moding

Discussion on Frage zu clientside moding within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Frage zu clientside moding

(this should be clientsided only)

German: (google translated)
Hallo, Wie ändere ich den Weg fallen Begriffe aussieht? Ich meine nur, während sie auf dem Boden sind. was im Versuch zu tun ist bearbeiten oder ersetzen, ihr Image mit etwas, das kann ich mit Leichtigkeit vor Ort, merke ich den Ton Dinge zu machen, während sie fallen ganz anders als gut, sehr interessant. für den Moment ist mein Interesse Landwirtschaft Polymorph Bälle, so möchte ich mit Leichtigkeit und Hof zu stoppen, wenn man es abholen fällt.

Ich weiß nicht, Deutsch, wird die Verwendung von Google zu übersetzen.
Vielen Dank im Voraus.

English:
hello there, how do i change the way drop items looks? i mean only while they are on the floor. what im trying to do is edit or replace their image with something that i can spot with ease, i notice the sound things make while they drop are quite different as well, quite interesting. for the moment my interest is farming polymorph *****, so i wish to farm with ease and stop when one falls to pick it up.

i dont know german, will use google to translate.
thanks in advance.