Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How i can create a private server???

Discussion on How i can create a private server??? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile How i can create a private server???

Please if anyone knows answer in this forum or PM me
Thanks

In Metin2!!
Old 08/28/2010, 13:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 10,477
#moved
Please post in the correct section next time
Old 08/28/2010, 13:15   #3

elite*gold: 45
Use the Search here and you will find many tutorials, they will help you!
Code:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/search.php?searchid=14698417
Look this **** :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help me create a PW private server :)
09/05/2010 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
:rtfm: Yes I DID read about all the ways and codes to create PW from multiple websites... Also this one xD I just don't get how to make a PW server :P Now I am looking more for a person who CAN set up an online running PW server :mofo: All this needs is few hours of your time to set up the server :handsdown: Later you might join and make it work via Donations or whatever, or just leave me wandering in the game :rolleyes: This could be anything from a 1-man-desert to a standart donation...
[Help] Need help to create private server
02/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Well, I would need some help, and could someone tell me what I shall use for coding like C++, C# etc... for beginners. PM me if u are a nice coder who are willing to help me and answer my questions. I'm interested of creating my own pserver, and ill would like to know how to translate. When i see those codes people write i dont get anything. lmao, and could someone give me a beginner source and so i can try translate a bit by myself so i get this stuff :P
How to Create a Private Server?
03/20/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Can someone explain in a detailed way on how to make a private server and what programs, files , etc. is needed to make one? It would be appreciated if someone can help and explain in a detailed way.
How can I create my own CO2 Private Server?
10/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Dear Fellow KickingoftheAssers, I recently went on a mission to find information and programs on how to create my own CO2 PRIVATE server with Monsters, Spawns, Quests and all. I wish to create an awesome private server where people can have fun and be great. I already have a million thoughts in my head on what I could do to make this freakin awesome. I will make a list of things that I think I'll need to make the server. If there are any other things that I need, someone...