Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New team,new world

Discussion on New team,new world within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New team,new world

I started a project rather than on Metin2, nustiu mother if he thought the right place to post but can someone interested in joining our team, we do not need geniuses to know how to ride a database (MySQL) with tabs Zilla and programs but somewhat easy to go head that will make it a unique Metin .. as are others that can not be reproduced
. leave a post and I come back on any private or let you id!

team: a principal administrator, two moderators know what they eat, and we got some outside help (which is not part of the team), desing we do not have, we wait with open arms we are to achieve anything!
Metin will be one of them will leave the world with an open mouth that does not mean that other and say that I trust will
get something! Servers did not question, but what it this word "unique" we will try together to discover all the features all you can do on all sides that the server can return and unwind
we make it something amazing! expect registration by the way do not leave like "if I register to receive GM game we do not considering the game was fun acoli enter or to take care of palyeri for us beyond the team's game in the technique! is wrong if a moderator please delete.I do not understand your language so I posted in English, I hope those who want to join even know English or use Google Translate can understand us!
Old 04/27/2010, 22:14   #2

elite*gold: 464
Received Thanks: 3,189
Ok, post in the collect threads -->

MfG .Wollsocke
Thanks
1 User