Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PServer Cheat help

Discussion on PServer Cheat help within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PServer Cheat help

Hello all, im looking for a cheat hack waithack , for Pserver i cant open any of them at the PServer .
Any suggestion
Old 02/12/2024, 16:44   #2

There arenīt any hacks for P Servers now. You have to do them by yourself.
Old 02/12/2024, 16:57   #3

any idea how to do them by my self ? ?
i Heard about HL BOT
Old 02/12/2024, 17:31   #4

With HorusModus you can edit a metin detector then you have farmbot. it works with colors. level bot should work workd, if not you can change the settings.
Another way is find addresses with cheat enginge. and do a hack by yourself. create a new hack with java oder take an existing and just change the adresses wich should be changed. something like this. there are much tutorials on YT. Learn coding is another way. but it takes a lot of time. its not easy at all.
Old 02/12/2024, 17:39   #5

The Black Market: 1060/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,914
Arrow Metin2 -> Metin2 Private Se…

#moved
Old 02/13/2024, 11:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExECuTeXx View Post
With HorusModus you can edit a metin detector then you have farmbot. it works with colors. level bot should work workd, if not you can change the settings.
Another way is find addresses with cheat enginge. and do a hack by yourself. create a new hack with java oder take an existing and just change the adresses wich should be changed. something like this. there are much tutorials on YT. Learn coding is another way. but it takes a lot of time. its not easy at all.
AsA i open Cheat engin the game crash i guess because of the guard of the game
Old 02/25/2024, 21:46   #7

any idea or help for 55-120 server cheat bot ?
Old 03/06/2024, 05:08   #8

+1 i still get cicked from the game asa i open Cheat Engine with Undertected version any help ?
Old 03/06/2024, 22:58   #9

No one is going to help you, u need to learn this by yourself with a search engine. There is a lot of forums about game hacking and what is your knowledge about coding, os or computers? If u're starting from zero there is a looooooooong way to go, so if u're not serious about game hacking, my best advice for you is just don't start because it's a waste of time. Or you can pay for a hack.
Old 03/13/2024, 06:37   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashimAlhashimi View Post
Hello all, im looking for a cheat hack waithack , for Pserver i cant open any of them at the PServer .
Any suggestion
Unfortunately I have to disappoint you, you will have a hard time finding some Waithacks for free. If you find any, it is either caused by malware or is simply poorly done so that the system recognizes it or you have a minimal functional range.

You only have a few options that you can consider: either you write such a script yourself by looking at the client source (available on github) and then you can at least see which numbers you are manipulating from the start could. Or as my previous poster mentioned, it's best to buy a decent one. and even better is, to see how it works. (you just need a bit of reverse engineering knowledge).

But let's be honest, do you seriously need cheats on p server? I thought the times were over because the rates were over-extended almost everywhere

Endless.